Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleted post(to lazy to delete individually)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Deleted post(to lazy to delete individually) Empty Re: Deleted post(to lazy to delete individually)

Post by Darkwing Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:24 am

and another thing, if you drag out the due dates like this, well, then I won't be able to work on the project, because I leave by June/July of 2010 and my time will be cut to about 0%, which will mean not being here. So this project is done by then. Nuff Said.
Darkwing
Darkwing
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Deleted post(to lazy to delete individually) Empty Re: Deleted post(to lazy to delete individually)

Post by SSJ Data Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:25 am

You did the date wrong...
SSJ Data
SSJ Data
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 1674

https://www.youtube.com/user/ATADSP

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ Data Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:27 am

And anyway i don't really care Toa just voiced some concern and anyway this might bump up the release date a little
SSJ Data
SSJ Data
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:29 am

how did I have it? and Toa was voicing concerns over other things if I recall, not the script, heck, he's written 20 minute script over the course of a couple days.
Darkwing
Darkwing
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ Data Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:32 am

you had it
31/10/2009
i write mine
10/31/2009

and the truly awesome part will be when i have this edited and done the day i get it
SSJ Data
SSJ Data
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:37 am

um, yours is actually the wrong one according to canada's system. In canada, dates are written DD/MM/YYYY, it's alphabetical here
Darkwing
Darkwing
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:38 am

so the lesson is, don't go pointing fingers without doing research
Darkwing
Darkwing
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ Data Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:48 am

yeah but i don't live in canada
SSJ Data
SSJ Data
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:55 am

I do, so you can't go saying I'm wrong and saying essentially that you're superior.
Darkwing
Darkwing
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:08 am

So... we all had our temper tantrums, we're good now and ready to behave like mature people?
Darkwing
Darkwing
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ Data Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:10 am

No i just admitted i was wrong. And you go off on me. I'm being Superior for being ignorant than fine. it's not like i say "You write dates differently so your a losers." I just said you write them differently. And never edit my post again because i tend to edit after a tirade
SSJ Data
SSJ Data
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ Data Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:13 am

In fact i just finished editing it when you removed it. I don't know how it works in Canada but where i live i have the right to say what i want when i want. Seems you have something to learn too. and that's about me don't be bumptious it makes me mad
SSJ Data
SSJ Data
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:16 am

yes, i have the same right, but you don't have the right to pass judgment on my culture and determine it wrong. That and you're beginning to sound a lot like Me Naam is M, so I'd hate to have to relive that, because I'll deal with it the same way as I did back then
Darkwing
Darkwing
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ Data Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:22 am

Data wrote:I don't know how it works in Canada, but where i live i have the right to say what i want when i want.

I try not to be racist and most the time i succeed. But i agree that might have been racist. But DON't treat me like an arrogant fool because I tend to acknowledge my mistakes later. And don't you ever tell me not to do anything again. Just because your an admin dosn't mean you can point out my faults.
SSJ Data
SSJ Data
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:24 am

you mean tell you not to swear and curse again. I'm sorry, that's not how it works, there is a system and those that break it are treated accordingly. And your acknowledgment of your mistake was to yell and curse at me? I'm sorry, but I can't wait three days for you to go and change it. Things like these need to be dealt with immediately. And where exactly did I treat you like an arrogant fool? Please, quote me as to where I did it
Darkwing
Darkwing
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ Data Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:33 am

I had changed it 5 minuets after i posted it. But then it said post could not be found. if you had seen that a minuet later it would have been different.
So if a lousy 6 minuets is all it take for you to be a mean person then i don't think i want to hang around here i admit that shouldn't have cussed, But in my view apologizing for being ignorant is much more important than apologizing for "bad" words. Because swear words are just that words.

"So... we all had our temper tantrums,
we're good now and ready to behave like mature people?"
SSJ Data
SSJ Data
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:36 am

But this is the internet, and once something is seen, it is acted upon. You should have had the foresight to not post something like that, because you are responsible for you.
Darkwing
Darkwing
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:38 am

BTW, that last post is intended as a learn from one's mistakes post

Edit: And I understand if I have to appear like a bad guy, its one of the many downsides of being Admin, everyone loves you until one day you have to take action on them
Darkwing
Darkwing
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ Data Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:39 am

fine
I'm sorry for begin arrogant
I'm sorry for saying "bad" words
I'm sorry for correcting you out of ignorance
I'm sorry for everything else I've ever done on this site
I'm sorry i''m even here!
SSJ Data
SSJ Data
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:41 am

now now, now you're just acting childish, you don't have to be sorry for your existence, that's a sign of immaturity and not being able to deal with your own problems. You only have to be sorry for passing false judgment and breaking forum rules, and I will apologize for having to be harsh
Darkwing
Darkwing
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:43 am

Now I think it's best if a mod does their job and cleans up the mess we made of this thread Smile
Darkwing
Darkwing
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by ToaKaita47 Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:45 am

Data...*sigh* Stop. This forum needs you, moderator or not. You're a part of us. Don't leave just because you made a simple mistake.
ToaKaita47
ToaKaita47

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2008-12-19

http://www.burning-earth-productions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ Data Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:45 am

Data wrote:fine
I'm sorry for begin arrogant
I'm sorry for saying "bad" words
I'm sorry for correcting you out of ignorance
I'm sorry for everything else I've ever done on this site
I'm sorry i''m even here!

by here i meant the forum
ad i apologized three times for being ignorant and i never (knowingly) passed judgment (it was more intended like you got a math problem wrong) i just said you had you dates wrong then you said that how you do it where you lived and then i said i don't live where you live and i thought that would be the end of it.
and this is the last post of this agreed
SSJ Data
SSJ Data
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:46 am

ummm......, am i allowed to post agreed here?
Darkwing
Darkwing
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ Data Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:48 am

Lol?
SSJ Data
SSJ Data
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next