Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Quotes

5 posters

Go down

Favourite Quotes Empty Favourite Quotes

Post by NemesisQ Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:10 pm

What are your favourite quotes? By anybody, anywhere.

" Dude, thats not cool to say about my sister! Because if I say she doesn’t I’m a liar but if I agree I’m a perv… " By Sora from Air Gear

" He Might be strong and all, but when it comes to it, I’m the Master and He’s My B!tch."
By Ikki from Air gear

"Inherited will.Destiny of the age. The dreams of the people.These are things that will not be stopped.As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom. These things will never cease to be" By Gold D Roger from One piece

" You can pour drinks on me, even spit on me. I'll just laugh about it. But If you dare to hurt my friends..." Shanks from one piece

"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. " by Oscar Wilde

"A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral. "Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Who cares? You want a reason to kick their a$$es? I’ve got three. 1) They disrespected me. 2) They treated me like I was nothing and 3) They totally ignored me when I was talking to them and carried on like I wasn’t even there!" By Ikki from Air Gear

"Hahaha! Praise me! Worship me! Give me all your money!" By ikki from air gear

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation and is but a reflection of human frailty. " by Albert Einstein

" Not only do you suck at riding you can’t fight for sh!t. Go cry yourself to sleep you sack of crap " By Agito from Air gear

" YOU’RE WASTING MY OXYGEN, FAT-A$S!!! " By Agito from Air gear

" To reach the top we must crush their dreams and climb atop their shattered hopes. The will to win at any cost, to obliterate the enemy if necessary, without ambition there is no way to move up" By Agito from Air gear.

" An artist is always alone - if he is an artist. No, what the artist needs is loneliness." by Henry Miller

"Food is the gift from the heavens. Spice is a gift from the devil." By sanji from one piece

" An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs. " by Edgard Varese

NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

Favourite Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Quotes

Post by agentaaa Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:45 pm

"That's right! Despise me! Ridicule me! I've battled all of nature - and I do not fear death! But one thing I cannot bear is to be rescued by the selflessness of my own experimental subject! I would rather suffer hell itself... Than be SAVED by that girl's kindness! Ashes! let the sky rain ashes! - Professor Desty Nova, Battle angel Alita

"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where'd they come from? And where are they headed...? These things...I'm going to destroy!!" - Kefka, Final Fantasy 6

"The best thing in life is being free of obligation...otherwise you lose your ability to gamble." - Setzer, Final Fantasy 6

"...Time, it will not wait...no matter how hard you hold on...it escapes you." - Ultimecia, Final Fantasy 8

"The only digits allowed to penetrate my nostrils are my own, you ignorant fop!"
- Ghaleon, lunar SSSC

"Ah for a young man all looks fine and noble if he goes down in war, hacked to pieces under a slashing bronze blade--he lies there dead...but whatever death lays bare, all wounds are marks of great glory. When an old man's killed and the dogs go at the gray head and the gray beard and mutilate the genitals--that is the cruelest sight in all our wretched lives!" - King Priam, Iliad.

(if this last one is a bit too graphic I apologize, however, I found it to be a great quote from a classic novel. If there is still offense to it, I'll take it off.)
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:34 pm

"I like deadlines. I love the wooshing sound they make as they fly by" - Douglas Adams

(from memory, may be flawed recitation)
Shemuel
Shemuel
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:03 pm

you shall not pass-gandalf the grey
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisQ Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:56 am

You know... I've been listening to you say that quote many times now, and that includes dnd.

" Agito- Ikki, your going to have to distract both Sora and Kilik for us to win this

Ikki- Impossible may not be in my glossary, but there is unreasonable

Kazu- * Why can't he just say he can't do it *"

From Air Gear
NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Revenge, it's best served with a side of nuclear weapons.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2010-12-11

http://www.treeforge.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisQ Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:10 pm

" Love Is Best Served Cold " By Keima from The World God Only Knows.
NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down