Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayle

2 posters

Go down

Hayle Empty Hayle

Post by Angusm3 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Name: Hayle Covant

Chosen God: Chaos

Weapons:
*(hip sheath) Elysium (desc below)
*(holster) Chronos' m9
*(back sheath 1) LifeStealing Blade
*(back sheath 2) Longsword Novae

Abilities:
1)Expert Swordmaster
2)negate mid level magic
3)Track evil
4)inhuman dexterity
5)True Seeing
6)Retribution, explanation in bio part II, ineffective on PCs/personal minions/gods

Signature Ability:
Unstoppable Charisma
Hayle unleashes a string of words into a speech that can compel even the most evil of villains to be swayed to the side of good until they are asked to do something too far out of their comfort zone or alignment.
*ineffective on PCs/Personal minions/familiars/gods

Items:
1)Steel Kite Shield
2)Heavy Duty Steel Armour Set
3)40 9mm Bullets

Elysium:
Radiant Rapier 1h
does frost + liquify dmg
increases dexterity and attack resistance
moderate regeneration during battle
Very powerful, increases all attributes

Biography:

Hayle grew up in the kingdom of Hayle, he was raised as royalty and took an early interest in swordplay at the age of 11. Due to his father being the king of the town he was able to use the training facilities as he wished. By the time he was 21 nobody could best him in the ring of honour. When he turned 27 he was given a chain-mail-leather armour set for protection. While he was wandering through the forest one day a sword fell from the sky and landed right behind him. Within a few moments he heard a massive thud a few kilometers ahead. He watched a human emerge from the vessel that had rammed into the ground. The vessel disintegrated as he stepped free of it. He hurried back to the kingdom and lived remembering what he had seen.

He had a steel buckler made at the blacksmith that he could use in the ring. He was good friends with the apothecary (Oresia Vilte). When he was 45 the apothecary gave him a "powder blaster" which he called an Experimental Short Range Projectile Weapon. He said that it could fire a metal ball about 50 meters but after that it would become extremely inaccurate. One day a man named Angus entered the town and asked for training in the magics. He instructed him to go to Skaer Tylt for training in wizardry until he mastered the magics. After several years, Hayle became a good friend to Angus.

Part II

After the events at the Exitius stronghold, Angus and Oresia were killed while in battle with the unstoppable waves of minions pouring from portals. Skaer's body was never found and Hayle always assumed that he had fled during or before the battle. He can harness his sorrow into a retributive frenzy now, and did so to escape the slaughter that had befallen his two comrades while tearing apart the waves of foes.

Last edited by Angusm3 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2010-12-11

http://www.treeforge.co/

Back to top Go down

Hayle Empty Re: Hayle

Post by Angusm3 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:09 pm

oh crap I OP'd him didn't I

I thought we were pushing our chars forward since the last chapter?
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2010-12-11

http://www.treeforge.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:44 am

well, it is chapter two, ya. I just didn't do too much to cortosis cause he's a bit OP by chapter one standards as it is. Returning characters get more growth in general now than other chars, but ya, in general, power levels go up.
Now, I'll approve it, but I must inform you that cortosis is a demon, not a longsword, and I don't think he'll appreciate Hayle swinging him around like one. Or maybe he will, I couldn't tell you with that one.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content