Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Three

+6
Wynn
Django
Mr Countryside
darthme
Jediluigi
Sir Noret
10 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Chapter Three - Page 2 Empty Chapter Three

Post by Quantum Rain Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:58 am

First topic message reminder :

As the forum auto-splits topics every 50 pages, the next topics will be named further chapters accordingly. This is chapter three, guys, KEEP IT UP!

Post.
POST.
POST!

~Jediluigi

--Yaga Minor--

“Unfortunately, they did not have one.” He stated, looking over the janitor’s shoulder to confirm his directions mentally. Now there was just the matter of blending in without magic…

--Unknown World--

Leon walked up cautiously toward the creature, pistol ready in his free hand as he kept himself aware of his surroundings. So it takes a shot to the head to kill them. He thought, as he used the opportunity provided by the creature to learn how to combat his potential enemy.

--Gothis Orbit--

The Hive Ship activates its telekinetic powers once more, managing to deflect the torpedoes utilizing similar abilities to the Rachni. The Collective fleet presses on still, taking light losses via the Thanix cannons by comparison to the Turians.

--Gothis Land--

Despite the Collective Troops hunkering in and luring the enemy to them, several were still dieing, while some managed to put up a fight.

--Charad--

The pilot looked at the kiwi incredulously, as if annoyed. She hands the drawing to the kiwi, as if emphasizing it.

--Konnsallann Station--

Cross was annoyed, at first, to the interruption, but then intrigued by the report she overheard. She remained silent, however, waiting to see if anyone would even remember her presence and what they would say in explanation.

--Bladnir--

(On hold until JL either gets Victoria II or managed to talk to me on Skype to discuss where to go from here.)
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter Three - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter Three

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:24 pm

--Palaven--

*The Hierarchy Admiral nods.* Coronati: Very well, I'll ask him about this. Unless I'm further needed here, Primarch, I must go now.

Fedorian: Yes, Admiral, do so. The war effort can't stall.

*Coronati throws a salute, and then his hologram fades. Minin has been pondering Cross's proposal.* Resvirix: General Cross, as much as I appreciate your offer, I can't just allow such an untested upgrade into my troops straightaway. Let's do a trial run. I know the perfect target. *He explains his idea to the Primarch and General Cross.*

*Meanwhile, Coronati contacts Admiral Raiden from his command post.* Coronati: Admiral Raiden, this is Hierarchy Admiral Coronati. I wish to request that your transfer some of your ships to my fleets to help us combat these thrice-damned Collective ships. Each one costs us five cruisers, two dreadnoughts, or even an entire battleship to destroy--if we're lucky. But with the use of your jammers to neutralize their biggest advantage, it would make our lives so much easier. And your people will be far from the front lines--we'll have them strictly in support roles. *Pause.* Additionally, Admiral Raiden, the more we mitigate losses now, the easier it'll be when we launch our assault on the Collective.

--Charad--

*Fallah looks at the drawing and gasps.* Fallah: This is amazing! How...how did you...? Even when I accidentally slipped into Ratiti? Can...can you understand every language in existence?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Ryan is informed that all is ready for Operation Mine now! is ready to begin, the Moff High Council is then informed that the capital is being moved to Denon.
Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Mr Countryside wrote:Ryan is informed that all is ready for Operation Mine now! is ready to begin, the Moff High Council is then informed that the capital is being moved to Denon.

((Pardon me, what is this exactly? Just curious.))

-Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:46 pm

/Recopia|Recopi System|M-11|Mazeronian Core Worlds\

"You call an unarmed diplomatic vessel 'forces'? This shall be short. Good Day, Lord General." The ship jumps out shortly there after.

------

Several hours later a message is received by the office of Lord General Swain

||Office of Lord General Swain||
||Directorate Foreign Affairs Office||

It has come to the attention of the Directorate Council that you hold enemies of the sovereign people on your world, we formally demand you hand them over to us or we will seize them by force if necessary. Several fleets have been mobilized and are en route to establish a blockade so they cannot escape; if you do not impede us we will not impede any legitimate Marzeronian business. Do not make the mistake of throwing you and your garrison's lives away for some damned aristocrats.

For the sovereign people and the Directorate Council,
Director Knylenn

/Yaga Minor Orbital Shipyards|Yaga System|Prefsbelt Sector|Braxant Oversector\

The janitor attempts to resist the sleeping spell mentioning something about "knowing something was off" before succumbing to the spell.

/Unknown|Unknown System|Lehon Sector|Unknown Regions\

"Unlikely Sergeant," says a rather sleepy sounding Lieutenant Engel who, along with the rest of the squad, had been awoken by the ruckus.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:11 am

Jediluigi wrote:
Mr Countryside wrote:Ryan is informed that all is ready for Operation Mine now! is ready to begin, the Moff High Council is then informed that the capital is being moved to Denon.

((Pardon me, what is this exactly? Just curious.))

-Jediluigi

Nothing to worry about JL, its just the story where I take over Hutt space.
Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:15 am

Recopia, Recopi system, Core Worlds, Alpha Galaxy:

There were two replies to the ultimatum by the Directorate, one official and one unofficial.

The official reply, which could be summed up as a rejection, insult, and disregarding of the Directorate's letter, penned by Lord General Swain himself.

The second, unofficial response was the immediate calling of the East Core Sector Group to the defense of military base, and the immediate evacuation of the Moff forces to a nearby moon, for their own safety.
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:25 am

/Recopia|Recopi System|M-11|Mazeronian Core Worlds\

The Directorate response to the insult was faster then light, within hours three fleets had appeared on the edge of the system, they quickly do a series of micro-jumps to form a sphere of about an AU around the planetary system. "This Admiral Renas of the Directorate Navy, I believe you know why we are here." The fleets do nothing more than transfer most of their power to shields and begin to launch strike craft.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:59 am

--Unknown World--

"Well, no offense ma'am, but gourmet isn't what they serve us." He says, with a sarcastic smile, insinuating that the lieutenant gets it better off than the rest. He turns back to the corpse and takes out one of the datapads, taking a picture for future reference. "Well, at least we know how to kill them efficiently."

--Yaga Minor--

A few minutes later, Siber is walking out of a smaller closet dressed as the aforementioned janitor, and then walked off, heading in the directions the janitor gave him. Hopefully his misgivings didn't make him trick me...
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:03 am

Yaga Minor--
Slavik and his men shuttle planet side for some R&R while siber is on the hunt.

Last edited by Roach on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Ryan stands on the bridge of the Imperious-class Star Destroyer savior at the edge of hutt space
"report Admiral!" he says with out turning to look at the Admiral "All elements ready and waiting for your command sir" he says with a calm and collect manner witch only someone with years of experience in the navy could do.
Ryan turns to face him "good you my commence the operation"

The 1st, 3rd, and 5th fleets jump to Nal Hutta letting the planets gravity well pull them out the 1st and 3rd and begin to form a inner and outer blockade around Nal Hutta and its moon Nar Shaddaa well the 5th spreads out around the Y'Toub system to stop anyone leaving or entering.
Ryan looks pleased with the progress so far as he watches Predator-class fighters turn back ships trying the leave the Smuggler's Moon in a hurry.

Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:25 am

(I apologize for the lateness of my replies. For some it was a lack of motivation, others, an uncertainty of what I really want to accomplish.)

--Dominance, Dominion Class Superior Dreadnought, Bridge--

Raiden replied to the hail immediately, though his appearance was that of a very busy person. "Admiral Coronati, I trust you know you have a bad sense of timing, I'm currently engaged with a Collective fleet at the moment." He said, a brilliant flash of light to his side conveying that his ship was under fire. "Though I believe we may have this well in hand at the moment. I trust this is important?" Raiden listens patiently to the Turian admiral, and shows no visible response to his addendum of 'invading' the Collective.

"While I have orders not to invade the Collective, nor even attempt such, I will admit that it is also in my best interests to mitigate losses regardless. However, it would require a substantial, but temporary, reconstruction of command as I cannot just give my ships to you nor you to me. We do not accurately know the other's strengths and weaknesses." He pauses, thinking to himself for a moment or two as more flashes streak across the shields of his flagship.

"Admiral, if you are willing to operate from a more unified command center, I will be more capable of aiding your forces in this war, otherwise, my hands are somewhat tied as I cannot send my ships, blindly, I might add, to anywhere upon anyone asking of it."

--Palaven--

"That is rather bold, but I do have some assault ships free to spare. If your agents can pull it off, I can come in with a swift hammer blow." He replied to the turian general. "I do have one other thing to ask of you, Primarch, and you as well, General." He says, shifting subjects. "It has always been tradition amongst my people to operate as a unified force with their allies. While circumstances are, unfortunately, extenuating and unexpected, I believe to more efficiently wage this war, we will need a more unified command, otherwise, the morale and mindset of our soldiers, and our effectiveness of command, may be jeopardized by the slightest of mishaps."

--Charad--

Raven looks at Fallah, curious and slightly confused. Apparently, she thought it was normal. However, when Fallah asked her obviously rhetorical query, she shook her head, denying what Fallah may have attempted to praise her for.

--Ultra Vires--
(To see what the dragon looks like, merely look up 'Gwayn' in the 'Last Remnant Wiki')

"Then you are blind to your own true potential. Unfortunate indeed, but perhaps your mindset will be altered later on." He stated. As another wave of fighters came awfully close to the ground they were standing on, the group had disappeared. They appeared, again, atop a massive dragon statue. They had an excellent view across the metropolis in every direction.

"War does not make cities, nor civilizations. It does not craft people nor denote progress." He turned to Rebekka, "If it were otherwise, you would not be here. You would be a corpse, strewn across a distant battlefield, on a planet whose name still eludes you. But be thankful that there are greater things than war, and all of them a mystery to unfold." In a flash, again, they appeared in a different metropolis, even larger than the earlier one. They were on some sort of towering palace, overlooking skyscrapers and massive roads. It was night here, and the lights shone brightly. The datapad called this world "Thanatos." Above them, large warships hung low in the atmosphere, hovering, waiting, for something. "But all wars do require two players, don't they?"
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:42 pm

--Hierarchy Constantion-class Battleship Indomitable--

*Coronati allows himself a small chuckle at Admiral Raiden's harried state, even as he listens to the human's proposal and nods.* Coronati: What do you have in mind, Admiral? We've set up various bases across the war's fronts and if you so desire, we could easily repurpose one into a unified command center.

--Palaven--

Fedorian: Bold indeed, but bold action is what we need to win this damned war. You have the go-ahead for this operation, General.

Resvirix: Thank you, Primarch.

Fedorian (after listening to Cross): That is reasonable, General Cross. Did you have any specific location in mind?

--Charad--

*Stunned, Fallah closes the book for a moment, then re-opens it and keeps reading in her native tongue. Eventually, however, the exhaustion of the day's events clings to her, and she opens her beak wide in a yawn. The kiwi sets the book aside and curls up on her dais.* Fallah: By Aves, I'm tired. Let's sleep tonight and see what to do about you in the morning.

*She tucks her beak into her chest feathers and drifts off to sleep in a few minutes.*

--Fey--

*If the IS and SRI ships investigate, they find angular metallic fragments on Fey's orbital periphery. Some of the fragments are colored deep blue, while others exude a striking shade of malachite. But even more intriguing is the strange, viscous liquid clinging to the fragments. On first inspection, it almost seems to be blood.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:35 am

~Fey~

Kiffkontrøller Kauri sends a message to all ships in the fleet. "All spacecraft in the fleet are to keep a distance of 10 Astronomical Kilometers from the wreckage. Frigates Kvernig and Julberginn, launch two fighter squadrons from your hangars to investigate the unknown objects!"

~Alba~

High Senator Fjolström steps into the holocummunications room, and calls a meeting with the other High Senators. After getting the formalities out of the way, he proposes that the SRI send a stealth fleet to Fey. High Senator Aklasdåttir chimes in. "I've already sent one. Don't worry!"
"You've done WHAT?" asks Norrmar. "You can't do that without the other High Senator's votes!"
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Greiv Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:58 am

-Dark Space-

"It is time Alpha." An unknown, but heavily mechanical voice echoed through the emptiness between galaxies

"Time?" Another mechanical voice echoed back, heavier and lower-toned than the first, "Another's time has finally come."

"That is correct Alpha. You will lead this one once again, as you did before in the same galaxy as the last cycle."

Upon hearing this the source of the second voice revived from a seemingly derelict state and began to light up. Within moments the being was fully alive and active, and dwarfed the being that awoke it from its slumber.

"I will ready those that will be necessary, I will not fail this time." Alpha bellowed and began to move under its own power, with the other being going off in another direction. All the while Alpha began sending signals to more of the smaller being's kind and continued to a predetermined rendezvous with those the signals had been received by.

(Over-Arcing Storyline Element)
Comrade Greiv
Comrade Greiv

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:15 am

Chapter Three - Page 2 30367
AH, YES, "REAPERS"...
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:47 am

Recopia, Recopi system, Core Worlds, Alpha Galaxy:

The Imperial reply was less than kind. Almost two thousand and six hundred ships had heard the summons of Lord General Swain, arriving with utmost haste. Most of the ships had arrived when the Directorate forces began the blockade.

High Admiral Skavros Dakon was the commander of the Imperial forces, and the one to reply.

//Message Received...

=< "Ah, yes, hello Admiral Renas, of the Directorate forces. This is High Admiral Dakon of the Marzeron Empire, that is, the Empire whose territory you are currently illegally blockading. By the authority of the Coruscanti Proclamation and the Galactic Standard of Rights, we hereby order a cease and desist of these unsanctioned activities or we will invoke the right to defend our space and claims. Is that understood, Admiral? You have Twenty Four Standard Hours to comply. That is all." >=

//Message End...

Thanatos, Unknown System, Beta Galaxy:

Rebekka turned her upward to the ships waiting, looking for anything she might recognize, but doubting she would. "And which of those players are you working with? And, more importantly, which side are you trying to persuade us to join, Licht?"
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:26 pm

--Thanatos--

"Neither side." He said rather bluntly, and likely surprisingly. "It is a pointless war that will serve to spell their doom. I am here to support survival, not destruction. That is the side I seek to 'persuade' you to join." The ships are of a foreign design and armament to Rebekka. "You see, this upcoming war serves to mask and pave the way for another war of an unknown entity." The ships pass overhead finally, on their way to an unknown destination. "A war of extinction." In the blink of an eye, they appear on an asteroid field, on one of the disparate asteroids.

"This is part of their handiwork." He said, as the datapad updated again. Examera system, destroyed. To support this, there was no star, and several groupings of asteroids clumped together, and some nebulae of long-ago ruined gas giants. "This is the fate of all worlds that cannot hold up against them. The fate of yours, your enemy's, and your ally's included."

--Fey--

The IS ships scanned idly, in their cautionary alert. They kept a rather large distance from the wreckage, as per commander Reinhardt's orders.

--Dominance--

"We would have to integrated standard technology into it... perhaps an entirely new, larger complex is required? Somewhere that the rebels would be unaware of at first..." The virisian admiral replied.

--Palaven--

"Admiral Raiden had something in mind, it was originally his idea. I will have him forward a request to you with the details. I just wanted to make sure you were open to the idea." General Cross replied to the Primarch."

--Charad--

As Fallah fades from consciousness and into her, to a human, awkward slumber, Raven looks a bit confused, given that there is no bed for her. In a moment, however, her mech moves from the first hanger to the current one, almost soundlessly somehow. As it lands, she enters the cockpit and utilizes it as a bed.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:48 am

--Indomitable--

Coronati: Speak plainly, Admiral Raiden. Time is short.

--Palaven--

Fedorian: Of course. General Resvirix, you'll coordinate with General Cross on this scheme. Pray to the Spirits that it works.

Resvirix: Yes, Primarch.

*Before they can say anything more, Fedorian's omni-tool suddenly beeps urgently. Frowning, he activates it and reads the subsequent message. His frown deepens.*

Fedorian: What...? The avians' Admiral Ackbar has called a conference of the galaxy's independent powers...?

--Fey--

*The investigation gradually shows that the threat is over, at least for now.*

--Alba--

*Caina requests another meeting with High Senator Normarr.*

--Charad--

*The next morning, Fallah awakes first and, confused at the empty dais next to her own, looks around, only to jump and stifle a shriek as she sees the mech's imposing figure only meters away. After a moment, her eyes pick out Raven asleep in its cockpit, and she climbs up the construct to awaken her charge.* Where are this thing's controls, anyway? I don't see any instruments or sticks in other human vehicles. And how did it get in here...?

*At length, the kiwi reaches Raven and gently shakes her.* Fallah: Wake up, wake up.

--The Altair Galaxy--

*Fore Admiral Ackbar of the Galactic Avian Union calls a meeting of the southern galaxy's independent powers.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:34 pm

--Dominance--

"What I suggested, admiral, was an entirely new base on a seemingly unimportant world that is still close enough to the front for us to adequately use as an effective command center." Raiden replied back to the turian.

--Palaven--

Cross raises an eyebrow in curiosity, but says nothing. He remembers something that his mother had told him when he was given his orders. "If ever you have the chance to ally with any of the other powers, especially the ones that act as the leaders of the rest, do so." The high sovereign ordered to him and Raiden both in that briefing, before dismissing them. Only now did he see what she actually meant.

--Charad--

Raven's eyes bolt open, and the disembodied lights in the chamber-like cockpit flare on in response. Several floating screens activate as the mech awakens with its pilot.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:30 pm

--Aves--

A Federation Victory Star Defender escorted by three Carack cruisers arrives at Aves.*
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:48 am

Asteroid 1, Examera System, Beta Galaxy:

Rebekka examined the asteroid field. Spinning fragments, dust flying and massive continent sized asteroids spinning effortless, until two of them collided, sending debris everywhere.

She looked to Licht, frowning. "I see. And what do you want us to do about it? Stop the incoming war, unite an entire galaxy, no, excuse me, two galaxies who are quite intent and engulfing themselves in war, and maybe, just maybe, repel some unstoppable force?"
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:09 am

--Examera System--

Light looks Rebekka squarely in the eyes, not amused by her sarcasm, but not insulted either. "Your sarcasm only blinds you from the obvious. You have yet to realize that if you do not accomplish what is necessary, you and trillions of others will suffer the same fate as this planet." He says in quite a grim tone. "You must aid those who resist, and you must achieve victory alongside them. Otherwise, you will be met with oblivion, and your mighty, humanistic empire will follow suite. Do you understand the price of failure now?"
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:50 am

Asteroid 1, Examera System, Beta Galaxy:

She stared back into his eyes, her amber eyes burning with an inner fire. "A momentous task, as you've clearly outlined." Her gaze briefly drifts to the asteroid field again, before snapping back to attention. "And who do we aid, then? The 'people' of Aves? That's not much of a start, but it'll do. If you want us to fight this damned war, then you will have to give us what you know. Then, and only then, can we fight. We will not fail."
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:58 am

--Indomitable--

*Coronati thinks for a moment.* Coronati: Ah, I know just the world. Hibernia in the Nazario system of the Pheiros Constellation. It was one of the first rebel worlds we retook when the war began, but it's of no real overall significance. *He sends Admiral Raiden some information on the colony: a moderately-developed desert planet without many distinguishing features.* It would be perfect.

--Palaven--

*Fedorian scowls.* Fedorian: Spirits forgive me...I'll go myself. But if that featherbrain wastes my time with more talk about the Primitus, I'll never speak to him again. *He turns back to the military men.* My apologies, Generals. Where were we...?

--Charad--

*The kiwi scrambles away.* Fallah: Easy, easy! It's just me. What am I going to do with her? Shadow said she'll fight for us, but how do I persuade her to do so? More importantly, how do I get the brass to consider it as well?

--Aves--

*The Federation vessels are berthed at one of the many stations orbiting Aves, and their VIP's are taken by shuttle to Aves City. There, the Federation delegates are housed in simple but luxurious quarters as the other powers' representatives trickle in. Over the days after the Federation's arrival, consular fleets from the Hiigarans, Morrigi, Rachni, and several others also come to Aves and are similarly treated.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Aves--

Roach and his small delegation spend most of their time simply relaxing Roach and his aide Christian sat alone In Roach's quarters. Christian and ropach sat on a sofa with Christian resting his head on the taller man's chest. They watched a holo vid Roach had brought on a portable holoprojector while they waited.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next