Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin Law

2 posters

Go down

Justin Law Empty Justin Law

Post by NemesisQ Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Name: Justin Law
God: Aeon
Race: Human
Homeworld: Viator
Appearance:
https://2img.net/h/i99.photobucket.com/albums/l300/krisblack/SOUL%20EATER/Justin%20Law/JustinLaw12.jpg
Weapon:
Guillotine Sword: A astral blade made out of holy silver, it work effectively against evil and chaotic creatures.

Abilities:

Death sentence: Shoots out a a guillotine energy blade from his arm, cutting up anybody that comes in contact withit. The blade will continue to move it's given direction, until it is blocked or destroyed by an even stronger power.

Judge: A god size, holy hammer is summoned from his hand, this can be carried with ease only by him.

Swift Justice: Justin's speed, reflex and power increase greatly giving him the power to withstand in combat.

Weakness: He is always hearing music from his earphones, the only way he can understand others is by lip reading, basically, he has more chances on getting ambush than possibly anybody else. He always preach to others in the midst of despair, making him vulnerable. His Judge and Swift Justice spells takes up alot of magical powers.

Biography:

Justing used to work at a church in Viator, when he was young, he used to be an orphan. One day a priest took him in, and trained him in the way of a holy warrior for the god Aeon. One day Aeon invites him to the world of Avalon, he then accepts and got summoned into in a battleground.
NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

Justin Law Empty Re: Justin Law

Post by devilslayer Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:19 am

more bio please.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisQ Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:48 am

I don't need to overextend my bio all the time on all the characters, i get too tired and most of the ideas i have created on background story are usually for Exitius and Anima.
NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down