Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One

+8
SGOS
RedDragon924
Sir Noret
Django
darthme
Roach
The Nameless Sith Lord
Quantum Rain
12 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chapter One - Page 22 Empty Chapter One

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chapter One - Page 22 Logo210-1

----Intro post shall arrive later----

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One - Page 22 Empty Re: Chapter One

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:52 pm

"...several hours, give or take." He replies bluntly, none too happy about just being around as a secretary to which you ask dumb questions to. "For now, though, my job is relatively finished here, aside from the language barrier."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:57 pm

*Ackbar takes note of Shadow's boredom.* Ackbar: Is there any other way we can communicate with the Exiles?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:58 pm

"Besides taking a crash course in their language, your choices are limited." Shadow replied bluntly, looking off into the distance rather than at those whom he is talking to. "Not my job to care about every little detail though."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Ackbar: Very well. Addrson, see to it the new constitution is sent around the planet and make sure every avian votes on it. In this--for once--I shall defer to the will of all the Children of Aves. Wraith, Ironbeak, you're coming with me back to Farruvian to discuss the first meeting with the Hiigarans. Shadow, please meet us there.

*All present nod and depart to their respective landing pads, where shuttles await to take them to the waiting airships. With the destruction of must of the vessels at the hands of the Primitus patrol ship, the surviving aerial behemoths have now become a rare and revered site all across the planet. As he flies to his new flagship, the Farruvian's Shield, Ackbar is deep in rather melancholy thought.* Ackbar: Farruvian's Shield...that ship wasn't even present at the First orSecond Battle of Farruvian. What an irony. More importantly. The blow we suffered was terrible and final. The time of the airship is over; no more will be built as we enter the time of the stars. With these guardians gone, what now will rise to defend Aves? How can I make sure that all those brave avians did not die in vain?

*He arrives in the ship's hangar bay and proceeds to its modest passenger quarters, an idea forming in his mind. With its passenger onbord, the Farruvian's Shield fires its engines and begins the long journey over Aves's southern ocean back to Farruvian. Large portions of the ocean are not blue, but sickly green and brown--choked by algae blooms in some areas or, in others, strewn with wreckage and bodies piled high from five hundred years of war. The damage to Aves is severe; it will take much time for the avian homeworld to heal.* But we will heal it...we must.
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:40 am

--Ramius Free peoples holonet broad cast center.--

Talk show host: Hello I'm Jonathan McBride and thank you for joining us for the next half hour. Today we have an exclusive guest High Admiral Tom Roach our Stalwart military leader and one of the most intriguing figures of our society lets give him a hand.

The audience applauded and Roach stepped out ont the stage he was greeted by cheers he bowed and waved to the camera's and the studio audience. He stepped over and shook Jonathans hand and took a seat on a comfortable arm chair opposite him. Roach wore his White High admirals uniform.

Johnathan: Welcome to the show Admiral.

Roach: Thank you I'm honored to be here.

Johnathan: I'm so excited to have you on the show this is the first live interview you have done in fifteen years correct.

Roach: that is correct.

Johnathan: Well lets get right to it. I'll start with the political questions first and then move to questions just about you. What do you say to criticism that our government uses to much our resources on defense.

Roach: Well id disagree with that view being that on 38% percent of our resources are used on our military. with the rest being used in other civilian operations. Healthcare education, mail service, holonet access and Research & development just to name some of the most important ones. I'd also like to point out that we live in a dangerous quadrant of the new galaxy between the civil war by the four empires of New Eden the hostile mega corporations and the pirate factions we are surrounded by enemies. What we use on defense is all put to use to protect our holdings.

Johnathan: What do you say to rumors that we are loosing the war to the Sansha and the Blood Raiders and to the reports of a breakdown of relations with the Turian Hierarchy?

Roach: To say we were loosing the war would be completely false we are at a stalemate with neither side having the ability to make an advance at the moment. As to a breakdown of relations with the Turian hierarchy that was caused by their own internal affairs witch led to them declaring war on us and our new found friends the Rachni.

Johnathan: And what is our strategy against the Turians?

Roach: We will lead a defensive campaign if we are attacked first.

Johnathan: What about the recent uprising of Jorge Cochran and his sith acolytes is this a sign of things to come?

Roach: There is no evidence that there were any more sith any were within our territory the Jedi order is keeping a close watch for similar warning signs and we will be ready for another attack of this type. Also all the sith artifacts responsible for leading Cochran down this path were destroyed or are safely accounted for.

Jonathan: Thank you for your insight admiral now on to the personal questions. It is common knowledge that you have been alive for 11,000 or more years in that time you have held many professions what was your favorite?

Roach: While being a Jedi knight was always fun i think i had some of the best experiences when i worked as a bounty hunter. Got to meet a lot of people traveld all over the galaxy and took down a lot of dangerous people its a very fast paced life style but rewarding if you have the skills.

Johnathan: So you've killed people for a living?

Roach: I never claimed to be a saint in my time Ive been every thing from a criminal kingpin to a Jedi knight. It is part of my character to explore all the options available to me.

Johnathan: we are almost out of time so this will be my last question. Were is the best place to get a nerf burger on Ramius?

Roach: Rilka's diner by the old capital building right here in Moscow city.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:59 pm

--The World of New Song--

*The Rachni Hive thanks the Jedi infiltrators for their efforts and requests additional intel on how to disable Turian vessels with as little loss of crew as possible.*

--Blood Raider Space--

*The 3rd Turian Naval Legion comes out of FTL travel. Before it is mostly empty space.* Legion Commander: What the--location report!!

Navigation Officer: ...sir, we've somehow landed in the border regions of Blood Raider territory.

Legion Commander: [censored]. All ships, prepare to--

Sensors Officer: Commander, we're picking up multiple Blood Raider signatures approaching at FTL speeds and decelerating!

Legion Commander: All vessels bring weapons online and plot a jump back to Gahlven!! Wings 7 and 8, cover our retreat and then scatter to regroup at the planet!

*A large Blood Raider fleet comes out of warp travel at medium range to the Legion and immediately opens fire with lasers and missiles. Wings 7 and 8 retaliate with their Mass Accelerators and use their GARDIAN arrays to shoot down the missiles aimed at them and the rest of the fleet. A few still get through, however, and are stopped by the fleet's kinetic barriers. The Legion fires back with their disruptor torpedoes, which cause several Blood Raider frigates to explode from the intense stresses on their superstructures. The larger ships are better able to take the beating, however, and continue to advance.*

*Wings 7 and 8 concentrate heavy, volleyed Mass Accelerator fire on the attackers to drop their shields and then launch their fighters, which swoop around the rear of the advancing Blood Raider vessels and loose their torpedoes at the hostiles' engines. The ploy is successful--many of the Blood Raiders ships' drive systems are crippled and while their inertial speed remains the same, the vessels cannot correct their courses to continue pursuing the fleeing Legion. They begin to drift and tumble, and some outright smash into each other. Not all of the Raider ships are so crippled, however, and these ones return fire at Wings 7 and 8. The drifters also launch more missiles at the Turian vessels, destroying several frigates and cruisers.*

*The Wings' buy the Legion enough time to jump away, and the Wings prepare to make their own retreat. However, a Bhaalgorn-class battleship manages to slip through their lines and directly strike the dreadnought Galianos at point-blank range. In seconds, its amplified lasers slice into the venerable ship's Silaris armor, which repels the terrible beams for only seconds before giving way. The Galianos manages to fire back with its Thanix Cannons, but the Bhaalgorn's shields absorb the first two blasts and the second two miss completely.*

*Horrified, the Wings attempt to step in and help, but the young captain of the ship waves them off, telling them to escape while he keeps the Blood Raiders occupied. The Wings reluctantly agree and pull away as the Galianos, wounded but still in the fight, duels the Bhaalgorn.*

*The Raider battleship's lasers are still recharging as the Galianos manages to face its adversary and hit it with a round from the dreadnought's Mass Accelerator. The Bhaalgorn's already-weakened shields collapse, and the Galianos peppers its armor with its broadside cannons. With the Bhaalgorn's armor worn down, the Galianos opens fire with its Thanix Cannons once more, and this time is successful as the streams of molten metal bore into the battleship's structure, ignited huge internal explosions.*

*By this point, however, the Raider battleship has recharged its lasers, and the searing blasts tear through the crippled Hierarchy dreadnought. At the same time, more explosions ripple along the ship's hull as other Raider ships join the fight and begin to pound the Galianos With its situation worsening by the second, the Galianos fires its thruster on full burn and smashes into its adversary, taking them both down in a massive explosion. The Wings have now escaped, reduced in number, to carry their message of defeat home with the rest of the Legion.*

--Aves, several hours later--

*A Hiigaran battlegroup arrives in the Aves system in response to Wraith's beacon signal and proceeds to the ravaged planet. Its pitiful state catches the attention of Admiral Galeen LiirHraa, commanding officer of the battlegroup.* Galeen: What happened to this planet...?! If whoever lives on it is crazy enough to [censored] up their own world like this, we'd better be ready for the worst. Let's head to the signal.

The battlegroup: Yes, Admiral.

*The battlegroup, having halted in low Aves orbit, proceeds toward the beacon signal.*

Sensors Officer: Admiral Galeen? We're picking up what appears to a...welcoming party.

Galeen: Show me.

--Location of beacon signal--

*Ackbar's PDA beeps; he answers it.* Ackbar: This is the Commander.

Farruvian Astronomer: Sir, we've spotted a large amount of strange objects in the sky. They appear to be in low Aves orbit and are heading towards your position.

Ackbar: Good job. You're dismissed. *He pockets the device and looks around. Wraith stands at his side, as do Shadow, Ironbeak, Addrson, and Dr. Fallah. At their feet is the beacon, lying where it fell after Wraith threw it. All around them is as large a military presence as could be mustered on such short notice: ranks of troops, columns of flying armored vehicles, and a few of Aves's remaining airships overhead to add a little flair. The tension is palpable as a low roar grows audible in the distance, and shadowy figures begin to materialize on the horizon.*

Ackbar (to Shadow): Well, this is yet another historic moment...is there any way you can ensure this won't go wrong?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:53 am

--Palven--

The Jedi shadows share all the data and layouts of all known turian warship designs they have not been able to analyze it thoroughly they had been busy gathering Intel and continuing their sabatoge.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:21 am

"Just make sure to act like I'm not here, I can't afford announcing my existance to the entire galaxy... Oh, and as far as they will know, you're speaking their language and vice versa, get used to it." Shadow answers, his namesake proving true for once as he looked like a ghost, barely visible to Disayle, Wraith, and the likes, while invisible to the armies, airships, and soon, the other Hiigarans.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:58 pm

--Aves, Meeting Space--

Ackbar: Very well. (Grumble) I'll have to think fast if they get suspicious, though...

*Slowly, the Hiigaran battlegroup comes into view on the horizon. Ackbar nudges Wraith forward.* Let's make sure they see you unmolested and standing at my side as an equal, not a prisoner. That might just give them enough reason not to glass this continent...

*The Hiigaran special operative nods and steps forward with Ackbar at her side. The battlegroup draws nearer until it hovers almost directly over the avian assembly, and then comes to a halt. Many of the ships are recognizable to Ackbar as his memories from previous cycles resurface. He lets his eyes roam over each one, identifying them under his breath.*

Ackbar (mutter): Guardian-class battlecruiser...Vanguard-class heavy destroyer...Phalanx-class torpedo frigate...they even brought an Intarsis?

*Wraith glances briefly at him, surprised that he can remember the vessels so well, and then looks up as a small shuttle-like craft zips down from one of the battlecruisers toward the meeting area and lands about ten meters away from Ackbar and Wraith. Its doors lift and out step a group of Hiigarans in uniform, with mostly dark skin and appearances generally similar to the Arabic people of Earth. Others surround these ones in a protective cluster and then the group begins to slowly head in the direction of Ackbar and Wraith. The soldiers hold their weapons at the ready but not in an actively hostile manner as they approach; Ackbar similarly keeps his energy pistol in sight but in its holster.*

*The group of Hiigarans stops about a meter from Ackbar and Wraith, with the official-looking ones in front. Wraith steps forward, salutes to the lead one, and begins speaking in New Hiigaran.*

Wraith: Admiral Galeen. Special Forces Operative "Wraith" reporting for debriefing.

Galeen: At ease, Wraith. Who are your...friends?

*Ackbar considers hopping forward, but decides against it for fear that it might startle the arrivals and instead steps up to stand beside Wraith.* Ackbar: I can speak for myself, Admiral Galeen. Greetings; I am Commander Ackbar of the United Children of Aves, the current speaking authority for this world.

*Galeen expresses surprise at "his" perfect New Hiigaran.* Galeen: ...greetings, Commander Ackbar. I am Admiral Galeen of the 2nd Expeditionary Fleet of the Hiigaran Defense Force, under the banner of the Hiigaran Daiamid. I would convey formal diplomatic greetings from my government, but I wasn't expecting a welcoming committee like this. If I may, Commander, how did you come to speak my people's language?

Ackbar: My race has always been proficient in languages. I knew 10 already when your operative crash-landed here on Aves, and learning your New Hiigaran from her was a challenge, but one that I committed myself to in anticipation of this meeting.

Galeen (impressed): Ahh...that is what you call this world, then? "Aves"?

Ackbar: Indeed. Aves is our homeworld, and we, its children.

Galeen: Pardon me if I seem pretentious, Commander, but as we made our approach we couldn't help but notice that the planet seemed to be in...disrepair.

Ackbar: "Disrepair" is the understatement of the millennium, Admiral. Until recently, we have been engaged in a civil war, and as a consequence, systematic destruction of both our homeworld and our own people. But that is a tale for another day--for time is of the essence. Admiral Galeen, when you depart, I will send your Operative home with you, and in return, will you convey a message to your government?

Galeen: Certainly, Commander. What would you like me to tell them?

*Ackbar pauses and takes a deep breath.* Ackbar: "The phoenix is reborn again from the ashes of war. The Primitus darken the horizon with the clouds of war. Neither Hiigara nor Aves can withstand the coming storm alone. The time has come for the Children of Hiigara and the Children of Aves to join forces against the darkness. But such a union shall not stop the wrath of the Primitus. The Five Great Races must come together and stand as one unbroken line to stop the destroyers. Niar: Strong and determined. Liex: Tenacious and unbowed. Aiv: Weary but ready. Chi: Few but powerful. Ligi: Cunning and deadly. If any of the Great Races do not join the fight, the galaxy shall burn."

*Galeen's eyes widen, and after a long pause, she turns to a soldier next to her.* Galeen: ...did you get all that?

*The soldier nods, as astonished as she is. The Hiigaran admiral turns back to Ackbar.* We will bring this message home, Commander. Before we depart, may we see some of your world?

Ackbar: Certainly, Admiral. Aves still has some beauty left untarnished from the war. However, we haven't the facilities to tend to your ships at this moment.

Galeen: No matter. They have enough fuel for the return journey and as long as we return soon, they will not be much worse for the wear.

Ackbar: Good. If you will return to your ship, I will do the same and lead your people to our great city of Farruvian. *He extends his foot.* It was good to meet you today, Admiral.

*Galeen, surprised at his knowledge of such gestures, nonetheless shakes the proffered foot with a smile.* Galeen: Likewise, Commaner. *She turns back to the rest of the Hiigaran delegation.* Alright, everyone, back to the ships! We're going on a tour of sorts.

*The Hiigarans oblige and pile back into the shuttle, which lifts off and flies back to the battlegroup. The avian armored column likewise flies into the waiting airships, which turn and begin the long journey towards Farruvian. The Hiigaran ships follow not far behind. On the bridge of the lead airship, the Ratitus, Ackbar gives orders.*

Ackbar: Send a transmission back to the city, let them know we've got company with us and they're non-hostile. I'll be in the cabin if you need me.

*He promptly flies off the bridge into the airship's spare cabin, where Bularr plays with several nestling toys and baubles. Once making sure they're alone, Ackbar speaks into seemingly thin air.* Well, Shadow, I should hope that went well. Do you think formulating our message to the Hiigarans as the Prophecy of the Five was a good move?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:07 am

"It was clever, that much I can say, and the lies you spin are quite amusing." Shadow replies, his voice like an echoed whisper on the wind, but Ackbar could still understand him clearly. "Do realize that I can't be here 24/7, so, you will have to learn Hiigaran..."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:11 am

*Ackbar waves him off.* Ackbar: I take offense. You know the Prophecy is as real as you are, despite not having come from you.

And yes, yes, I'll have Wraith teach me. Learning 10 avian languages was easy enough in this cycle, and I remember last cycle I knew 20 alien dialects besides. *He pretends to look off into the distance and continues.* You know, Shadow, sometimes I wonder about you. Where do you go when you're not working with us? Who were you before you became an agent of Vires? I distinctly remember you mentioning something about being a warlord or somesuch before...what happened then?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:14 am

"...Hmph." Shadow just shakes his head at Disayle's questions, slightly smiling. "They call me Shadow for a reason, Admiral. I am darkness incarnate, and I once did seek to destroy the entire cycle that existed, foolhardily, but I did, and I came close several times if you must know. However, that simply was not to be."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:15 am

*Ackbar tilts his head.* Ackbar: I'm not sure I understand. Why did you try to destroy the cycle? And what stopped you?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:18 am

"Simple, the same heroic combo from the previous cycle. You know of the two whom I speak of." Shadow replied simply, cryptically, as usual. "As for my reasons, now that is simple. I was the dark copy of one of the ones that I fought. I hated him and everything around him, even if he was me."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:19 am

Ackbar: A dark copy...were you...created that way?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:25 am

"Created, born, however you want to reason it away." Shadow waved his hand, dismissing that part of the story. "...But I was close to destroying everything, first by manipulating the other half of the one I was made from, and the second time through my own power."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:32 am

Ackbar: Oh. *He still does not fully understand, but senses that pressing Shadow further would be unwise. However, he cannot help but be curious.* If I may, is what you're doing now your penance? Redemption for your evil doings of the past?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:34 am

"Penance? No. I'm here for an entirely different reason. I never regret my actions, no matter how 'dark' they may seem to you." Shadow replied a little more icily and plain than before. "...That is all you need to know."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:51 am

*Ackbar shivers slightly at Shadow's tone.* Ackbar: Very well. *He gets out his PDA and speaks into it.* Have Wraith sent up here.

Bridge Officer: Yes, sir.

*After a few minutes, Wraith is shown into Ackbar's cabin by some guards.* Ackbar: Thank you, guards. You're dismissed. *They salute and leave, closing the door behind them.*

Wraith: Hello, Commander. Do you need something?

Ackbar: Yes, Wraith. I do: A crash course in your New Hiigaran language. Shadow has reported that he is needed elsewhere in the galaxy and cannot continue facilitating negotiations between our governments for much longer. Teach me everything you can in the time we have until we reach Farruvian and we'll just have to deal with the rest.

Wraith: Certainly, Commander.

Ackbar: Let's hurry; time is of the essence.

*They immediately get started. Ackbar proves to be as quick a learner as he claims, despite the inherent pronunciation difficulties in learning an entirely alien tongue. He tenaciously keeps at it, however, and after the first hour can already speak simple sentences. They have another four hours before reaching Farruvian.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:21 am

Shadow stands there, watching. "...You do realize, admiral, that you should remember how to speak Hiigaran before, in the previous cycles... Or did you used a galactic translator like a lazy Avian...?"
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:34 am

*Ackbar throws the jibe back at Shadow.* Ackbar (New Hiigaran): I have the memories, not the capability. Though I admit, some of this seems familiar.
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:42 am

Shadow smiles and replies in absolutely perfect Hiigaran, "Well, it should, especially when, according to quantum theory, you've already done this ten million times."

Dominion Wolf wrote:
Quantum Rain wrote:--In Transit--
-Primary Control Center-
"Resistance is futile." The AI responded, as the entire ship shut down, life support offline, and nothing but shields, shut doorways, and jamming fields all along the hallways, complete with turrets behind one-way shields firing pure anti-matter slugs at Xaldius. "All escape pods are away, deactivating outer shielding, deactivating all non-essential systems. Activating self-destruct protocols. You are requested to surrender or die."

Xaldius would smile at where the hologram was, and still would seem to be panting, even without the air. "Whatever..." he stated simply. "I still proved you wrong..." The red glowing in the eyes would fade to being just a hint of red and mostly gray like they had once been, and the blood flowed back into his face. His body would also revert from being deathly gaunt like it had been. He then fell over forward and passed out. The AI would see the black aura that had been around him fade, as the body began to feel the effects of zero pressure.

-Primary Control Center-
"Isolating fugitive, activating low-level atmosphere to ensure survival, but continued unconsciousness. Deactivating lockdown, transporting fugitive to secure location, recalling escape pods, reinitializing life support." The AI went through a long long checklist of reactivation and reorganization procedures, as the remaining crew was slowly returned to their ship, and it continues on its predestined course.

Several hours later, the ship arrives at its destination, the AI still in control while the crew does routine checks and repairs. The ship contacts the docking authority of Anima Prime. "--we are on a supply mission and are currently holding a fugitive, we are requesting a secure docking location and several military detachments, the fugitive is a level one threat. Copy?" The AI repeats for the fifth time to the dock overseer now. "I will need confirmatio-" "GET ME DOCKING PRIVILEGES BEFORE I DOCK ON YOUR HEAD AND PUT THE FUGITIVE ON TOP OF THE TOWER, THEN GLASS IT!" The AI yells at the overseer before he can finish his sentence. There is a momentary silence, then the docking officer comes back. "Authorization is given for Military Dock Number Zero, Five, 'Oh, Niner. Copy?" "Copy, commencing docking procedures..."

Ten minutes later, the ship docks on the rather large platform, the military complex exceedingly large and filled with various, mulit-level factories, docking platforms, small shipyards, and various other necessities and add-ons. As the ship docks, several military police teams march out in groups, first the captain of the security, then five groups, and lastly, a hooded figure, oddly enough. Not in any obvious uniform as far as the others can tell.

--fast forwarding--

The kid is floating inside a barrier, weightless, and just enough oxygen to keep him alive. "Is this him, Lieutenant?" The hooded man asks plainly, studying the kid under his shaded eyes. "Yes, sir." The Lieutenant replies briefly. "He went through all of our defenses like they weren't even there..." "I see. Interesting... wake him up, I wish to question him." He orders aloud, the AI responding by increasing the oxygen levels inside the barrier.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:Shadow smiles and replies in absolutely perfect Hiigaran, "Well, it should, especially when, according to quantum theory, you've already done this ten million times."

Dominion Wolf wrote:
-Primary Control Center-
"Resistance is futile." The AI responded, as the entire ship shut down, life support offline, and nothing but shields, shut doorways, and jamming fields all along the hallways, complete with turrets behind one-way shields firing pure anti-matter slugs at Xaldius. "All escape pods are away, deactivating outer shielding, deactivating all non-essential systems. Activating self-destruct protocols. You are requested to surrender or die."

Xaldius would smile at where the hologram was, and still would seem to be panting, even without the air. "Whatever..." he stated simply. "I still proved you wrong..." The red glowing in the eyes would fade to being just a hint of red and mostly gray like they had once been, and the blood flowed back into his face. His body would also revert from being deathly gaunt like it had been. He then fell over forward and passed out. The AI would see the black aura that had been around him fade, as the body began to feel the effects of zero pressure.

-Primary Control Center-
"Isolating fugitive, activating low-level atmosphere to ensure survival, but continued unconsciousness. Deactivating lockdown, transporting fugitive to secure location, recalling escape pods, reinitializing life support." The AI went through a long long checklist of reactivation and reorganization procedures, as the remaining crew was slowly returned to their ship, and it continues on its predestined course.

Several hours later, the ship arrives at its destination, the AI still in control while the crew does routine checks and repairs. The ship contacts the docking authority of Anima Prime. "--we are on a supply mission and are currently holding a fugitive, we are requesting a secure docking location and several military detachments, the fugitive is a level one threat. Copy?" The AI repeats for the fifth time to the dock overseer now. "I will need confirmatio-" "GET ME DOCKING PRIVILEGES BEFORE I DOCK ON YOUR HEAD AND PUT THE FUGITIVE ON TOP OF THE TOWER, THEN GLASS IT!" The AI yells at the overseer before he can finish his sentence. There is a momentary silence, then the docking officer comes back. "Authorization is given for Military Dock Number Zero, Five, 'Oh, Niner. Copy?" "Copy, commencing docking procedures..."

Ten minutes later, the ship docks on the rather large platform, the military complex exceedingly large and filled with various, mulit-level factories, docking platforms, small shipyards, and various other necessities and add-ons. As the ship docks, several military police teams march out in groups, first the captain of the security, then five groups, and lastly, a hooded figure, oddly enough. Not in any obvious uniform as far as the others can tell.

--fast forwarding--

The kid is floating inside a barrier, weightless, and just enough oxygen to keep him alive. "Is this him, Lieutenant?" The hooded man asks plainly, studying the kid under his shaded eyes. "Yes, sir." The Lieutenant replies briefly. "He went through all of our defenses like they weren't even there..." "I see. Interesting... wake him up, I wish to question him." He orders aloud, the AI responding by increasing the oxygen levels inside the barrier.

Xaldius wold stir as the oxygen returned. He slowly got back up, opened his eyes, and looked around. His eyes would have reverted to their previous state of being gray with only a red aura. "How did I..." He muttered, seeming to be dazed by the low levels of oxygen over the last few hours. His voice also had returned from the booming, overlordly voice to that of a normal kid. "Where... am I?..."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:55 pm

"You'll have to answer my questions to get me to answer any of yours, 'Xaldius'." The hooded man says coolly, watching the kid's reactions and expressions the instant he started to wake. "It's either that or death, whichever you prefer."

--Cyberspace--

Sairene watches the video footage of 'Xaldius' interrogation, processing, thinking about the events that recently unfolded. "Curious..." She says, observing the voice change, comparing the pitches, echoes, and tone from before and after the kid was caught. She then began reviewing the video footage, from the moment the kid awoke to now.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:"You'll have to answer my questions to get me to answer any of yours, 'Xaldius'." The hooded man says coolly, watching the kid's reactions and expressions the instant he started to wake. "It's either that or death, whichever you prefer."

--Cyberspace--

Sairene watches the video footage of 'Xaldius' interrogation, processing, thinking about the events that recently unfolded. "Curious..." She says, observing the voice change, comparing the pitches, echoes, and tone from before and after the kid was caught. She then began reviewing the video footage, from the moment the kid awoke to now.

Xaldius looked at the man with half-opened eyes. "eheheh... what?" he said, still seming to be confused. "Did I fall asleep in the captain's quarters?...." He would seem to be very loopy. He looked around the room, taking everything in.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next