Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alpha Empty Alpha

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Raal smiled, his horse standing next to him, as he motioned for his undead sailors to weigh anchor. Raal quietly complimented himself on this new usage of his undead - the motions for sailing were far too difficult for those foolish necrolytes and death knights of his home world to properly cause an undead to perform. Not for Raal, however, who had long ago figured out the art. Of course, now to see if he was truly a match for Gul'dan, as he pointed his truncheon at the front of the ship. He'd been building up energies and incantations for weeks now, in the hopes of causing this. dark energies shot downwards, partly channeled by his own undead's energy stores, as a deep rumbling came from below. He hoped he'd learned well how to do this spell from assisting Gul'dan in the past, as the water shook and shivered, creating large waves. Minutes later, after much tumult and chaos, Raal had finally finished his spell. moving forward, he smiled, his undead behind him, as he claimed his new island.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Alpha Empty Re: Alpha

Post by Wynn Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:33 pm

agentaaa wrote:Raal smiled, his horse standing next to him, as he motioned for his undead sailors to weigh anchor. Raal quietly complimented himself on this new usage of his undead - the motions for sailing were far too difficult for those foolish necrolytes and death knights of his home world to properly cause an undead to perform. Not for Raal, however, who had long ago figured out the art. Of course, now to see if he was truly a match for Gul'dan, as he pointed his truncheon at the front of the ship. He'd been building up energies and incantations for weeks now, in the hopes of causing this. dark energies shot downwards, partly channeled by his own undead's energy stores, as a deep rumbling came from below. He hoped he'd learned well how to do this spell from assisting Gul'dan in the past, as the water shook and shivered, creating large waves. Minutes later, after much tumult and chaos, Raal had finally finished his spell. moving forward, he smiled, his undead behind him, as he claimed his new island.

On the island that was raised, a black knight looked around, having suddenly been raised to the surface out of the ocean. The knight knew there had been a massive power nearby, but hadn't cared initially. It had been walking the ocean bottoms and breathing by its helmet's minor magic. The knight pulled off its helmet, and looked all around. It put the helmet back on then, drew a sword that contrasted with the rest of its gear: a silver knight sword. This knight was prepared to fight.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:05 pm

"...hmph. It appears that we've encountered an insect. crush it." Raal instructed to his skeletal crew. more skeletons poured out of the ship's bottom, the wooden underdecks teeming with skeletal warriors that would charge the knight. Fairly swift and sturdy, and with good armor and weapons, these creatures were as nimble and spry as they had been in life.

Elsewhere on the ship, Raal began going over his spells, intending to use them to his advantage against this intruder, should it prove troublesome.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:09 pm

agentaaa wrote:"...hmph. It appears that we've encountered an insect. crush it." Raal instructed to his skeletal crew. more skeletons poured out of the ship's bottom, the wooden underdecks teeming with skeletal warriors that would charge the knight. Fairly swift and sturdy, and with good armor and weapons, these creatures were as nimble and spry as they had been in life.

Elsewhere on the ship, Raal began going over his spells, intending to use them to his advantage against this intruder, should it prove troublesome.

The knight would stand and face the army, hardly even moving a muscle when it saw the army approaching. The moment the came close, the knight swung its sword, decapitating multiple undead in one swipe. The point of contact where the blade met the undead's bodies would be charred and ashed by chaos flame that burned everything it touched. The knight would raise its shield to deflect a few in coming blows, and would return the attacks with a forward shield bash that sent a wave of flame out in front of it a short distance, burning even the fleshless undead.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:10 pm

"hmph." Raal snorted, annoyed at the fact his army was being taken on so easily. Sighing, he shot a green coil of energy at Arina, a sucking bolt of life and light-draining energy. Hopefully, she'd at least be useful.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:15 pm

agentaaa wrote:"hmph." Raal snorted, annoyed at the fact his army was being taken on so easily. Sighing, he shot a green coil of energy at Arina, a sucking bolt of life and light-draining energy. Hopefully, she'd at least be useful.

The bolt would strike the knight, and send it flying back a short distance. However, it would get up as if that's all it did: send it flying. It charged the undead again with the same vigor as before, not impeded in the slightest. It would actually hop off the ground a short distance and vanish for a fraction of a second before reappearing behind the army. The knight spun and sent a wide wave of chaos flame at the undead with its sword from behind.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:22 pm

"hmmm..." Raal contemplated the results of his latest move, and failure to drain his targets' life energy. "Perhaps an undead...? Well then, I'll take a different tack." Raal decided, a trio of ice shards shooting towards the knight. "Elemental forces work whether one is living or dead.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:32 pm

agentaaa wrote:"hmmm..." Raal contemplated the results of his latest move, and failure to drain his targets' life energy. "Perhaps an undead...? Well then, I'll take a different tack." Raal decided, a trio of ice shards shooting towards Arina. "Elemental forces work whether one is living or dead.

The knight would quickly turn, completely disregarding the undead turning to attack her and would intercept the ice shards with fire bolts. She had taken an obvious priority to stop them, despite the fact her armor might have blocked the brunt of it.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:41 pm

"hmph..." Raal grunted, thinking on what he could do here. He had reserves, of course, but did not wish to use them up. The only thing he could think of using that he had left was...
The wind whipped up around the knight, before turning into a small tornado, pulling and wrecking the undead within it, as the wind whipping around started to cut what was within it.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:47 pm

agentaaa wrote:"hmph..." Raal grunted, thinking on what he could do here. He had reserves, of course, but did not wish to use them up. The only thing he could think of using that he had left was...
The wind whipped up around the knight, before turning into a small tornado, pulling and wrecking the undead within it, as the wind whipping around started to cut what was within it.

The knight would attempt to stand in the eye, hoping to stay just far enough from the sides of the whirlwind to not be harmed, but would still be struck a few times by a stray blade that sliced into lighter armored portions of its body. A small amount of blood would drip down areas of the armor. The knight would quickly hold both hands out and let a torrent of fire fly into the tornado. It would be sucked up like everything else in it, but it would incinerate everything in it. Raal would watch as his simple tornado turned into a twisting firestorm that sent flaming debris in all directions just before it was snuffed out due to a lack of air to sustain it. The knight was crouched down in the center of it all as the flames quickly subsided. It stood up and threw a massive fireball at Raal now that it had recovered from his attack.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Raal, eyes widened in shock, Quickly reacted, muttering an incantation that created a small fireball in his hand. throwing it, it immediately became much larger, colliding and disappearing once it hit the other fireball, as they snuffed one another out.
A ramp moved from Raal's ship, as he slowly strolled out on his horse, towards the knight. "Impressive, impressive. Tell me, what is your name, knight of flame?" Raal asked, seemingly pleased with these results. In truth, he was anything but, but nonetheless, he saw more potential in the knight as an ally than an enemy.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:57 pm

agentaaa wrote:Raal, eyes widened in shock, Quickly reacted, muttering an incantation that created a small fireball in his hand. throwing it, it immediately became much larger, colliding and disappearing once it hit the other fireball, as they snuffed one another out.
A ramp moved from Raal's ship, as he slowly strolled out on his horse, towards the knight. "Impressive, impressive. Tell me, what is your name, knight of flame?" Raal asked, seemingly pleased with these results. In truth, he was anything but, but nonetheless, he saw more potential in the knight as an ally than an enemy.

The knight raised its sword, the point inches from his throat. It remained silent, but did not take any further aggressive action. The knight obviously didn't trust him. Through the helmet, he could faintly see suspicious eyes that watched him closely, going over his entire person to make sure he wasn't about to try and attack again.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:01 pm

"Have no worry. I am a mage, not a fighter, and I wouldn't dream of fighting you this close up. Even were I to attempt such, I have no doubt my head would be seperated from my shoulders the moment I tried. You are the fastest man I have ever met, after all." Raal continued to compliment the knight, seemingly jovial. In truth, his main connection to this body was not in the head area, but rather where the heart would be located on an ordinary human, and thus, such a move seemed less than threatening to him.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:07 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Have no worry. I am a mage, not a fighter, and I wouldn't dream of fighting you this close up. Even were I to attempt such, I have no doubt my head would be seperated from my shoulders the moment I tried. You are the fastest man I have ever met, after all." Raal continued to compliment the knight, seemingly jovial. In truth, his main connection to this body was not in the head area, but rather where the heart would be located on an ordinary human, and thus, such a move seemed less than threatening to him.

The knight would lower the sword and stand there for a moment, looking Raal over one more time. Then, it raised its shield hand and pulled off its helmet. Long white hair would fall out from the helmet as it was removed. The face that Raal saw was not that of a man, or even a human. The one standing before him was a surprisingly beautiful dark elf woman. She looked at Raal in the eye with a blank stare. Despite her silence, she was obviously thinking carefully.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:27 pm

"Ahhhh, hmm... I... misspoke, I see..." Raal said, obviously surprised. He hadn't expected a warrior so powerful to be a female, let alone one so beautiful that, if he still had the capacity to feel such things, Raal knew he would have been very attracted to. Still, shrugging off his momentary surprise, he evaluated her. "Allow me to ask properly this time - what is your name, milady?"He said, bowing in the gentlemanly manner.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:29 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Ahhhh, hmm... I... misspoke, I see..." Raal said, obviously surprised. He hadn't expected a warrior so powerful to be a female, let alone one so beautiful that, if he still had the capacity to feel such things, Raal knew he would have been very attracted to. Still, shrugging off his momentary surprise, he evaluated her. "Allow me to ask properly this time - what is your name, milady?"He said, bowing in the gentlemanly manner.

The woman stood there with the same stare as if she hadn't heard him. Just as he would get ready to speak again, she would reply in a low tone, "Arina."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:31 pm

"...ahhhh. a name that speaks of strength to my ears. I am Raal Deathwind, death knight." Raal replies, cut off from his earlier question momentarily. "I am at your service, Arina."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:33 pm

agentaaa wrote:"...ahhhh. a name that speaks of strength to my ears. I am Raal Deathwind, death knight." Raal replies, cut off from his earlier question momentarily. "I am at your service, Arina."

Arina would actually seem slightly annoyed. "So you raised an island beneath me, then send your undead after me. I attack them in self defense, and you conjure a tornado around me. After i snuff it, you're suddenly hospitable..." She narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "What are you after?"

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:42 pm

"I did raise an island, but you were not the target of such a spell. I merely needed a base of operations not currently taken by those they call gods. This is much more difficult than even I originally anticipated to accomplish. you adopted a fighting stance shortly after the island was raised, and, concerned of a possible attack, sent my own soldiers to protect myself. I began to see the problem with my attack, however, soon after it began, and thus halted it. Besides, I could not hope to defeat such a powerful warrior even if I did continue." Raal explained, his explanation mostly true. The truth was that, regardless of fighting stance, he'd hoped to eliminate any witnesses to his island, but he saw her more useful as an ally than an enemy, after seeing her cut apart his men, and hoped to cut his own losses as well. "as for what I'm after - power. A simple enough goal that men often have. Safety, as well, as I've earned a terrible reputation amongst some as of late." Raal said, thinking back to Ishmael and Xaldius. "I raised this island precisely to provide said safety."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:52 pm

agentaaa wrote:"I did raise an island, but you were not the target of such a spell. I merely needed a base of operations not currently taken by those they call gods. This is much more difficult than even I originally anticipated to accomplish. you adopted a fighting stance shortly after the island was raised, and, concerned of a possible attack, sent my own soldiers to protect myself. I began to see the problem with my attack, however, soon after it began, and thus halted it. Besides, I could not hope to defeat such a powerful warrior even if I did continue." Raal explained, his explanation mostly true. The truth was that, regardless of fighting stance, he'd hoped to eliminate any witnesses to his island, but he saw her more useful as an ally than an enemy, after seeing her cut apart his men, and hoped to cut his own losses as well. "as for what I'm after - power. A simple enough goal that men often have. Safety, as well, as I've earned a terrible reputation amongst some as of late." Raal said, thinking back to Ishmael and Xaldius. "I raised this island precisely to provide said safety."

Arina listened intently, never once even blinking while Raal spoke. She seemed to get slightly more tense at the mention of Raal wanting power, but relaxed more than any other point when he brought up having enemies in many places. She would walk past him, sheathing her sword as she did so, and sat on a large rock and remained silent.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:55 pm

pulling the rest of the undead from the bowels of his ship, roughly three hundred in total, they quickly went to work building walls, housing, and other constructs necessary for the fortress Raal was building. "allow me to make you a deal." Raal said to Arina. "I'll allow you to use this fortress to guard yourself from outside forces, coming and going as you please, in exchange for you keeping the location secret." Raal said, choosing not to grin - the facial expression was less than comforting on his decomposed face, he knew.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:17 pm

agentaaa wrote:pulling the rest of the undead from the bowels of his ship, roughly three hundred in total, they quickly went to work building walls, housing, and other constructs necessary for the fortress Raal was building. "allow me to make you a deal." Raal said to Arina. "I'll allow you to use this fortress to guard yourself from outside forces, coming and going as you please, in exchange for you keeping the location secret." Raal said, choosing not to grin - the facial expression was less than comforting on his decomposed face, he knew.

She simply nodded at him. In response to his deal. She stared at the ground as if deep in thought.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:21 pm

The fortress was already taking shape, a makeshift outer wall of stone already having been made, and raal adding some basic detection and defensive enchantments himself. The fortress was currently only staffed by undead, but as raal believed he'd have far more than that to account for soon enough, training rooms, accomodations(one made specifically to house Arina) and other necessities were also taking shape. several black-powder cannons had already been made, additionally, and enchanted to be more than they appeared when shot. "yes... this will do nicely." Raal said to himself.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:59 pm

agentaaa wrote:The fortress was already taking shape, a makeshift outer wall of stone already having been made, and raal adding some basic detection and defensive enchantments himself. The fortress was currently only staffed by undead, but as raal believed he'd have far more than that to account for soon enough, training rooms, accomodations(one made specifically to house Arina) and other necessities were also taking shape. several black-powder cannons had already been made, additionally, and enchanted to be more than they appeared when shot. "yes... this will do nicely." Raal said to himself.

Arina would eventually get up and head into the fortress and to the place she was able to deduce as her own house. She would stab her sword into the floor by her door and set her helmet on the handle. The first thing she would do is lie down on a bed and fall asleep. She had walked a very long way and was tired. She wanted nothing more than to rest right now.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:08 pm

The water seemed whipped into a frenzy, to the onlookers' eye, as the waterfront encroached near the fortress, the water now at High tide. Raal watched, as the water moved endlessly, inexorably. it had a purpose, it knew it, and it did it without question or complaint, day after day. Raal envied that, a ruler of an empty fortress - save her, he supposed. He still didn't know the nature of her or her resistance to his death coil. He supposed he would go and ask, attempting to stand up
only to find one leg decided not to listen to him for a couple seconds. Falling, he narrowly caught himself with his hands. His control on this body was beginning to fail, and he knew it. He only wished, now, that he knew exactly why this was true.
Suddenly, he felt a magical surge of energy heading towards him, and, ducking behing the battlements, narrowly missed being incinerated by a volley of flame, the attack exploding as it hit the tower that had been constructed in the fortress, and breaking part of it's side off. "who dares!" Raal yelled. Here, at least, he knew his purpose exactly, looking outwards to see the gigantic creature that was responsible poking his head out of the water and screeching. Striking forward, it attempted to ram the wall, before stopping as raal shot a large fireball at it. The snake stopped for a moment, ate the flame in a swift biting motion, before spitting it back out at Raal.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content