Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal Conflict: Altair Reports (Death Edition)

Go down

Universal Conflict: Altair Reports (Death Edition) Empty Universal Conflict: Altair Reports (Death Edition)

Post by Quantum Rain Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:11 pm

Author: Jaiex Furiael Death (4th Horseman of Death, Ruler of the 3rd Generation)
Subject Category: The Supernatural

Report No. 1
Topic: Demons
Date: Unknown

I am writing these pages of knowledge in the hopes that the person who reads these, if they dared to have entered the archives of my castle, will know the differences of the truth of this universe from that of their own personal misconceptions. Allow me to begin with my own “kind”, as mortals would be so quick to judge. It is those whom mortals refer to as demons or the infernal.

Let us start by my saying that demons are a metaphysical species living out-of-sync with time, but still liable to its influences. That being said, here in Hell, we all have “bodies” in a way, and are strongest here, as well as in Heaven due to the two dimensions’ special natures. Though you might think them as ascended beings, I yet still find myself disgusted to call this species as part of my subjects, let alone claim myself to be, or originating from, such a genocidal and disorganized society.

Demons are a genocidal and disorganized army, enslaved to the lust for power and dominance. They kill themselves to “survive,” either alone or as a collective group. Truly barbaric… However, they did prove to be excellent target practice for him yesterday, so there is some use for them yet I suppose. Finding an actually useful and sensible servant through the fields of worthless insects is quite difficult, but those that prove themselves capable, like the child I had found the other day, they can prove to be worthwhile investments indeed.

Contrary to popular belief, Demons are not all-powerful entities. It is actually the opposite; demons are born as weak, useless, but vile animals. As one ages, however, their power grows regardless of circumstance or reason. It is all a moot point, however, seeing as most demons don’t live beyond, I would estimate, five-hundred mortal years. While demons may be immortal by age and nature, they are often slain by their “brothers” in the never-ending quest for power and dominance.

I have forgotten to mention that demons are a collective term. In truth, there are many infernal races that exist in the pits of Hell. There are your animalistic creatures, then bloodthirsty barbarians, and then fallen angels. That is not to even mention the cross-breeding and ever-constant evolution of these disparate species. There has always been a lack of any true unity between them, but all bow to those of superior power and will. They will bow, or they will die.

Lastly, there are those rarities in this chaotic dimension that have reached beyond the point of being known as an Elder. I, myself, was an elder before my ascension, and there are several, but only so many as there are family heads. Each elder rules over a family, or collective of demons unified by a singular power and will. Larger families with older elders rule over those of younger age and lower numbers. The size and influence of one’s family tends to correlate with the power that respective elder wields.

But even the death of an elder can occur should they rebel against the reign of those far superior to them. Such is a demon’s fate, to bow before greater powers, and I am amongst those powers.
~Death

Attached Image:

Universal Conflict: Altair Reports (Death Edition) Heretic_by_JasonEngle
Note: A demon knight, a loyal servant of War.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Universal Conflict: Altair Reports (Death Edition) Empty Re: Universal Conflict: Altair Reports (Death Edition)

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:10 am

Report No. 2
Topic: Angels

Once more I find myself having to answer the boy’s ever-many questions… Still, he did invariably remind me to write once more about “higher” beings and truths, and his curiosity amuses me. I do wonder as to who will seek this knowledge out, however… I offer it freely after all.

Angels are the so-called “princes” of Heaven, and the Guardians of Paradise’s gates. Unlike demons, angels are admittedly more organized… however, I do not respect them any more as beings due to their diluted and narrow views of “life” and “justice.” The society they have crafted in Heaven, to the eyes of a mortal, would be nearly perfect, if not the pinnacle of paradise. But that is due to their equally as narrow viewpoints, and such is not the truth.

What is instead the truth is this: They are flawed. Their belief in perfect justice and harmony is what makes them fundamentally incapable of perceiving their own failures, and it is for that that I often find myself using their shattered bodies and bones as part of the décor for my throne. They are arrogant and misguided by their leader, Viator, and it amuses and annoys me both.

An angel comes in many forms, but they are all of the same species. Higher-ranked angels are more powerful and typically feature the most oversized wings. That being said, angels grow in power through training, unlike demons. Though born with power and “perfection,” they lack the ability to be empowered by age alone. As well, experience is also a factor that they lack… I find myself entertained when I witness a foolhardy angel being torn apart by their demonic counterparts.

Angels are also metaphysical entities themselves, but follow the lead of a single ruler. They, like demons, require a host to exist in the mortal realm due to their nature. And also like demons, they are weaker in the mortal realm, and strongest in the realms most like them in nature. It is by this logic that any fool would regard them and demons as brothers… such could not be more untrue however. Demons embody the exact opposite of what the angels seek to uphold, and by this logic, they fight often, and they both make the critical error of wasting my time and killing my patience.

I find myself sad to say that this child I have taken on as an apprentice bears part of their blood… as well as the one I have chosen… but my reasons for accepting them are my own. For now.
~Death

Attached Image:
Universal Conflict: Altair Reports (Death Edition) Warrior_by_sinto_risky-d1s2qac
Note: An angelic general, one of several princes of paradise.

Last edited by Mikhail Azarias on Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:05 am; edited 7 times in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Universal Conflict: Altair Reports (Death Edition) Empty Re: Universal Conflict: Altair Reports (Death Edition)

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:14 am

Report No. 3
Topic: Dimensions

I find myself oddly saddened at the boy’s disappearance, but such was expected. I will see him again quite soon, however, he will not remember me. This was intended, but I know he will yet survive the future. As well, I have sent the demon child to investigate and train within the daedra realms, seeking out other “candidates” for recruitment.

It is with that in mind that I shall explain these dimensions. Let me start with two that have already been mentioned. Heaven and Hell. These two dimensions are the largest of this universe, and are inexorably tied to its existence. Without either, the system would be chaos, and the dead would roam amongst the living, and the living amongst the dead.

Hell is the home of the Four Horsemen and the demons. It is here that those who were deemed to be of sinful nature are cast, to suffer eternally. It is split into four divisions amongst the Horsemen, each of us ruling a part of Hell and tasked to oversee the souls that live here. Despite, again, popular belief, there are cities within Hell. Cities for the dead and tortured, and then cities for the demons. Elders are given authority over the latter, as they are most often the founders. We appoint overseers to the former, as such is our territory.

Heaven is the home of Viator and the angels, and such is where those deemed to be of “pure” hearts are sent. It is actually one massive metropolis, segregated into sections and overseen by various angels. In the center of this metropolis is Viator’s towering palace, where he, and all angels, live and train to defend their “perfect” realm.

There then exists fifteen Daedric Realms, each ruled by a Daedric Prince. Each realm is designed and is the heart of their ruler, and thus to encroach into their realm is to be known and destroyed by its daedric overlord. However, that is for those of weaker power and which are unwelcomed. Each prince also creates their own daedra as their servants, but I find myself often recruiting from their “armies” if one could even call it such. Despite my annoyance at the Prince of Insanity and his realm, his daedra can be quite useful all the same, as well as others.

There exist other realms, some beyond my reach and eyes save two. The Seat of the Gods, which can be found “above” Heaven, houses the deities of the universe. Little is known of this realm for I have not cared to know of it or enter it, despite myself being a deity. Lastly, the Forbidden Purgatory exists as a jail of sorts. Segregated from both time and space, this jail is inaccessible and inescapable if one does not understand what it is.

An empty world of darkness, but still a small world at that, this Purgatory is part of my domains now. Created by the first Death to seal away the Creator God Cirada, I now own this realm by right of birth and only I know its secrets and its true workings. To those who lack understanding, the realm is as infinite as the Abyss.

And yet, perhaps, this realm will prove useful for the purpose in which it was created… Perhaps.
~Death

Attached Image:
Universal Conflict: Altair Reports (Death Edition) DimensionalMap
Note: While not a complete illustration, most dimensions are shown.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:15 am

Report No. 4
Topic: Daedra

Several more daedra have pledged service to me today, and I find myself pleased by my newest demonic servant. Though he may be young and arrogant at times, he is proving to be quite a fast learner. The daedra I have recruited shall form a new battalion in my ranks, and will go a long way into maintaining order in my domain.

On that subject, the daedra are not at all similar to demons, both in persona and nature. The daedra are physical entities still bound by space and time but can be linked to those whom they pledge loyalty to. They are unquestioningly loyal, disciplined, and still powerful despite the shortcomings of their nature. They originate from the daedric realms spoken of in a previous report.

Daedra are not at all prone to breaking their explicit commands, when trained properly, and they come in various forms allowing for a more varied, and thus stronger, army. By nature, the daedra are ageless mortals, which is understandably confusing, but I will not go into further detail.

The Daedric Princes, however, are another matter altogether. Being gods themselves, the Daedric Princes, whom are actually genderless, are not quite as powerful, but influential all the same. They tend to represent a specific “element” or “concept.” That concept may be wishes, battle, dreams, order, insanity, and so on. There are fifteen total, however, and that number has not changed in eons. All the same, I am beginning to entertain myself with thoughts of eliminating that cheese-loving freak of nature.

The Daedric Princes, the gods, and we Horsemen all have an “accord” of sorts. We function according to our roles within the system, and we do not step outside of that purpose. I make it a habit to bend these rules, seeing as I never signed anything in blood. However, I make it a point to keep a working relationship between me and these daedric gods, for the sake of saving myself the irritation of eliminating them later on should they prove troublesome.

On a side note, I will never visit that one daedric realm ever again. I still cannot get rid of the smell of cheddar from my hair, and there is also a reason as to why I had its color changed to charcoal black and cut it shorter...
~Death 

Attached Image:
Universal Conflict: Altair Reports (Death Edition) Daedric_armor_by_frene-d4lfaxt
Note: One of hundreds of thousands of my loyal daedra armies.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:38 am

Report No. 5
Topic: Demons Adv.

The demonic servants I do have often prove to be capable generals and leaders, despite their personality flaws. I also find myself thinking that others would be confused and think myself hypocritical, so, I shall explain more about the demons in an attempt to provide a broader and more informative foundation to which you may judge my actions upon.

While the common demon is invariably stubborn, weak, and incapable, when a young demon that shows promise is found amongst the ashes of the rest, they can be forged into a more appropriate weapon. Though they may appear arrogant and ignorant, it is quite the opposite. I teach them humility and curiosity, and abolished their desire for blood. These are the demonic servants that I forge into my generals.

The issue with my strategy is that most demons are born into a family, and it can prove troublesome as they are likely already corrupted. A family, as explained before, is a collection of demons united by an elder. There are many families, but the eldest of them take the thrones of the Four Horsemen. My family is Furiael. My full name is Jaiex Furiael Death. In the order stated, Jaiex is my personal name, Furiael is my family name, and Death is the name of my domain, otherwise known as a house. All demons, were they a part of a family, have three names. Renegades have no names. It is the latter that I require for my armies. Also, I should note that families that have gathered enough power or influence to be noticed by us Horsemen are often required to pledge an oath of loyalty.

Also, one might be curious as to how demons can be born into a family if they are not so. Such is simple. Though in the mortal realm it is by blood relation, in this realm, when one demon is born from another, it is the soul that can forge a “bond” or “link.” As well, similar demonic souls share similar traits and habits. When a demon creates a mortal child, the mortal child is then known as a half-breed. Though in truth, their blood is unaffected, it is their soul that is. But this is a matter for another time.

Demons born as renegades or exiled to be such have no such bonds, and are thus pure and malleable, usually. While renegades are often considered to be a “plague” or a “waste,” renegades prove to be the most in-tuned with their own survival instincts and are thus the more capable combatants. These traits are vital to be considered for recruitment.

Sadly, however, renegades that are young enough and willing to learn are a rarity. The ones that are found, however, and are recruited pledge loyalty to me. What these pledges that I’ve been mentioning are is a type of life-vow. What I mean is that they are “soul contracts” or “soul bonds.” One that makes such a contract, whether it be a pledge of loyalty, a deal, or whatever, they are required to abide by that contract or sacrifice one’s soul. The soul is then torn apart piece by piece until nothing remains.

All demons, angels, and deities can form such contracts, although Vires and beings similar to him are above its influence. Mortals cannot form contracts, but can be a part of one. They must also abide by the contract or face obliteration.

I have always ensured to be as detailed and precise about my dealings as possible, to avoid misinterpretation and loopholes. I simply despise being cheated.
~Death
Universal Conflict: Altair Reports (Death Edition) Demon_lord_2006____2011_by_akakuma-d3kvctj
Note: A demon elder, a lord of influence.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:06 pm

Report No. 6
Topic: Avengers

Before I was inquired by one of my own creations, the first of them in truth, and I found myself mildly concerned at her newfound curiosity. She has never displayed such interest in the universe before… It fascinates me, in truth, as an Avenger shouldn’t be so curious… And that is what I have decided to discuss.

An Avenger is a creation of my own design. Avengers, as far as I am willing to reveal, are two beings in one. I take the soul of a dead demon, harvested by force, and combined with that of another “soul” which I shall not disclose. Suffice to say, Avengers by no means are forced to abide by the laws of our Universe, and thus make excellent agents.

Born powerful and increasing, albeit slowly, through age thanks to their demonic nature, and yet they have, as far as I am willing to describe it, an “intuition” or “knowing.” If you desire specifics, do attempt to take these secrets from them by force… if you can manage that. I have taught these creations of mine plenty enough to deal with their opponent or opponents.

By my estimates, the Avengers, upon creation, are almost four times as powerful as your average demon, and twice to three times as powerful when compared to an angel. Over time, they will be as strong as elders even, though that would take quite some time indeed. Unlike my other servants, Avengers are contracted by a “malleable” pledge, rather than one set-in-stone. I would not want them to die due to a misunderstanding after all. (Do note that most contracts are binding and permanent unless stated otherwise.)

The Avengers are numerous, but nameless. I give them their names and a purpose, and I teach them how to fight should they have forgotten. The names I choose are not permanent, but rather a title or aspect. It is something concrete in their fragile minds and worlds. To that end, I choose emotions and philosophical concepts, such as Punishment, Penance, Passion, and Pride. Though mortals might see these as sins and dark ideals, I view them as warnings.

Still, the Avengers have a habit of embodying what their title is upon creation, so perhaps I will choose lighter emotions and more joyful concepts as names. I have resorted to laminating the pages of my books due to Despair's constant crying... And let’s not even discuss Lust…
~Death

Attached Image:
Universal Conflict: Altair Reports (Death Edition) C51bbef67c3be26a440b0c92211132c2-d4sa22b
Note: Avenger of Wrath, after a disagreement with Lust.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:41 am

Report No. 7
Topic: Horsemen

I find myself consistently forgetting to properly introduce myself. Though you know my name, you might be greatly confused as to what I, and my “equals”, are in truth and nature. I am Jaiex Furiael Death, the Fourth Horseman of Death, and Death Incarnate. I am not a god of death, I am not some over glorified reaper, I am Death itself. No being may claim to be my master, and no mortal can surpass me. I am inevitable, I am eternal, I am your eventual demise.

The Horsemen, as I have stated before, are more than just demons or even deities. Each of us represents a constant in this universe, as well as its doom. The first Horseman is Pestilence, otherwise known as Conquest. The second is War. The third is Famine, and the fourth is myself. However, Horsemen have been defeated before. I myself have reaped my father’s soul and stole his throne.

We Horsemen were demons, but are now inexorably tied to the Universe, to time and space itself. While under normal circumstances we could view all of time and space simultaneously and manipulate them at will, but as we require forms in which to act from, we limit ourselves greatly. Our sight is limited to that of omni-present, and our abilities are not quite absolute. However, our immortality remains the same, as our souls are beyond the reach of any normal blade. As well, our forms are pliable and can be altered at will. We are not like demons in that we need hosts.

There is also a common understanding that we must limit our powers further to avoid damaging the realms. Our fullest capabilities allow us to obliterate entire dimensions and permanently warp space and time at will. We are above the power of your gods, mortal, and can demonstrate this freely. However, we limit ourselves to avoid such a catastrophe. We seek not the destruction of the universe. As well, we are limited by the spacial and temporal barriers that the one known as Vires has created for this same purpose. While we may break these barriers if need be, the arrogant fool that causes us to do so will not exist much longer.

We all have our own power that can grow by training and skill, but we also receive power according to what we represent. Pestilence grows in power the more he learns and the more tyranny there exists in the universe. War grows in power through wars and battles, regardless of who participates. Famine increases his power through the weakening and strife of others, while I reside as the strongest as my power increases for every soul that is judged and passes on.

Sadly, though, our powers are not perfect. There do exist flaws in our abilities, but those flaws are not for you to understand. All that you should know is this: you cannot hope to surpass us. Think not to even try, and instead accept this fact.
~Death

Attached Image:
Universal Conflict: Altair Reports (Death Edition) FourHorsemen_zps7869bd4e
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:54 am

Report No. 8
Topic: Half-Bloods

I have seen the renegade child once more, and am displeased by his lack of progress thus far… For a half-blood, he should be far more capable than he is showing himself to be. Still, there still exists time to correct this. I will just have to berate him, and send her against him to ensure that he is constantly and consistently challenged. I cannot allow him to grow weak. I will instead show him purpose and power.

But I digress, the subject to which we shall be discussing are the half-bloods. The name itself is a misconception, as demons do not have “bloodlines” like mortals do. When a demon or an angel gives birth to a child, the host that either has taken is the biological father, not the being within. As I have told you once already, it is the soul that is affected. Normal mortals have souls that are incapable of accessing the infernal or divine elements, as well, they lack the capacity to do so even if they could. However, divine or infernal souls have their weaknesses as well. Angels and demons are far from perfect. If you are strong in one, you can be weak to another, and as they are spiritual creatures, there exist many ways to destroy them.

A half-blood, on the other hand, can solve many of these issues. Their soul can potentially access these powers, but inherit their weaknesses as well. There again, however, there exist half-bloods that bear only the capacity to use either, and grow a resistance to both. The former can grow powerful, but has no true endurance against spiritual beings, while the latter has a focus on that of skill and survival. As well, they bear the inherit knowledge and capability to affect damage onto a spiritual being without any danger to themselves. Though lacking any ascended abilities or magics, they are none the weaker for this.

Sadly, however, only I have come to appreciate and understand this. Other demons view half-bloods as abominations and renegades to be destroyed, referring to them as mud-bloods or imps. Little do they know, though, that half-bloods are more common than one might believe. When a mortal uses magic, or shows an increased capability than that of what would constitute normal, more likely than not their soul is either transformed or contains traits akin to that of the ascended beings. Many mortals, from force wielders to wizards, super soldiers to generals, they all are more than what meets the eye.

What I would classify a half-blood, however, are those who have a demonic and angelic parentage. Such beings show great promise, and are never to be underestimated. When shown the proper paths, the proper techniques, they can be forged into a lethal weapon capable of obliterating even the gods you so readily worship.

My only hope is that the three that I have chosen can develop to such lengths, or all will be lost to them. Such is all part of the plan.
~Death
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:06 pm

Report No. 9
Topic: The Gods

All this time has passed, and you people still worship ancient deities… As true and existent as most of them are, it rather vexes me that you would place them over me, Death Incarnate. Vexes and perplexes me in a way… I never really understood why you mortals clinged to hope in the most ridiculous of ways, but such happens before my very eyes.

So perhaps I shall enlighten you to the truth about the gods. It is a truth that we demons, we angels, and we Horsemen are privy to. They are not all-powerful, and they could never best me in power. Save one… but one imprisoned god cannot save you from what is to come.

The pantheon is quite large, and several religions all share common gods, but different interpretations thereof. One would be wise to examine their faiths and those of their neighbors before ignoring the truth. This pantheon is what commands the various aspects of reality, balancing them. They are commanded by one superior god known as Vires, whom is also the only god that I can hesitantly admit that he could best us Horsemen in battle.

Gods are entities born either from collective hopes and dreams or created by other gods. On the rare occasion has a god ascended from a lower existence. Those gods then can manipulate time or space to their whims, but all are given specific roles as to avoid misunderstandings. To me, they are useless and pathetic, especially when they are limited by the law of non-intervention. Truly worthless creatures…

However, gods are far more powerful than even demonic elders. They exist on a similar plane and operate by similar rules as we Horsemen, thus it is no surprise that we are considered gods ourselves by misinformed mortals. I, for one, care little about such generalizations, but know that my power is superior yet, as well as the power of my “brethren.”

All the same, one cannot blame the gods for not having more unique personalities than us. Such is another concept that perplexes me, that the god of mercy has the most violent cult of followers… But I suppose that is not the worst case of hypocrisy I have yet seen.
~Death
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Report No. 10
Topic: The Realm of Darkness

My reapers have finally reported back to me the discoveries of new worlds, engulfed in the shadows. I have been searching for these worlds for a long time. Souls lost to the darkness dwell here still, and I intend to right the wrongs by which dragged them there. The failures of my past generation… Sadly, the souls have become something more monstrous than I would like.

The Realm of Darkness, or known to us higher-borne, the Eclipsed Realms, is a creation brought about by the presence of the Mortal Realm. It is what separates the higher realms from the mortal one, and is impassable by mortals, save for certain circumstances. Only those who are born of darkness or those who can control the shadows can trespass on the worlds lost here.

As for what the Eclipsed Realms are, that is something of a mystery to even myself. We Horsemen, and even Vires himself, are incapable of truly manipulating this barrier crafted by Cirada. What is known is that the shadows here are fed by the sins and woes of mortal and high-borne alike. It is by the fire that this realm has been contained from consuming the mortal realm entirely, and even that has shown to be incapable of lasting an eternity.

These realms are the only place that can truly escape my own sight, unfortunately. This perplexes me, and also vexes me as all souls must traverse this realm to their final destinations. The same can be said for those that traverse this realm to the Soul Society. While the Shinigami refer to this place as the Dangai, or Precipice World, and their understanding of it is limited at best. They are more narrowminded in its use, given that they used the Eclipsed Realms as a prison, due to its nature to warp and bend time and space. This made it impossible to ever escape, and vexed me greatly enough to demand that they cease such an activity.

Now, there is much mystery that I can explain about these shadowed realms, but such would require more time than I would like to spare at this moment, so I will generalize. Other worlds and beings that have lost their way or have been consumed by their own darkness, or that of another, may be found in the Realm of Darkness. Twisted and deformed, only remnants of the original worlds may remain given time.

As well, those that travel here may also lose their way, to be consumed by the darkness within and without. This can result in various deformities, depending on circumstance, but all of them unpleasant. There are many hazards amongst these realms, so it is standard for every soul to be escorted by a Reaper. A Reaper in the service of Death, or a Shinigami of the Soul Society, both can provide protection against the effects of the shadow, as they come equipped themselves to combat its effects.

There are other means by which one can protect themselves from the Darkness. Special armor has been known to exist, as well as some black butterfly that the Shinigami use. There is also a method to become acclimated to the Darkness, but such is not a guarantee against it…

Regardless, there has been only one person I know of who has managed to do such, but I doubt he would be foolish enough to let himself be consumed by the shadows.
~Death
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:21 pm

Report No. 11
Topic: The Soul

The Soul: one of two things that many would tell me that I lack in my existence. It is a convoluted subject of which to speak of as many are unaware of how fundamentally important the Soul is to an entity. Such is quite unfortunate, but this is the task I have given onto myself. Perhaps you will learn even more of what you are, and how you may be of use to beings such as us in the future.

The Soul is one of four discernible parts in mortals: the Soul, the Heart, the Mind, and the Body. The soul is known as the seat of Life and Power. In other words, your abilities, your talents, your magic, they all originate from the soul you carry. As well, the soul is what you require to continually exist in this universe. Without it, or without being of a higher nature, you cannot truly live. That being said, even the dead have souls. To lack a soul is to not exist.

The Soul can be split in two once more, to base components. The light half of the Soul is known as Divinity, and the dark half is known as Humanity. Both are normally balanced, but if such is altered in any way, one could likely change their entire being into something else. However, to change that balance, one must be capable of accessing the Heart.

The Soul is linked to the Heart, one cannot give life without the other to mediate it. In this way, the Heart is just as important as the Soul, and many have confused them to be one in the same. While untrue, it is understandable how such a theory could arise.

Upon the deaths of beings with souls, a link, a bond, is formed with myself, or whoever would claim the throne of Death. This is how a being is marked as dead. Their bodies and minds are also left behind, while their Hearts are harvested for a separate cause.

Lastly, Humanity has been noted to be an ever growing, an ever expanding entity when left unchecked. Some beings have resorted to harvesting or utilizing Humanity as a means of power… How deluded they are to think that this shadow can grant them power. It will only grant them despair, because, in the end, that shadow consumes them and robs from them what they hold dear. Take this as a warning, mortal.

The Soul is a prized item, an essential factor, to all life in the universe. Power flows through it depending on its design, and it contains it according to its balance. All things live through Souls, and all things die with them. Take the time you have left and use your soul’s gifts while you are able, until the time that they become mine.

~Death
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down