Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCARE (Mutated Reality)? scripts list

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SCARE (Mutated Reality)? scripts list - Page 2 Empty SCARE (Mutated Reality)? scripts list

Post by Angusm3 Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

this isn't a contest, if you want a script in the game just write your idea and/or some pseudocode to explain it, and I'll add it to the list. This is more for me to keep my ideas on the web than request them from you guys who have already given me so much so don't feel obligated to post in the least

Notes to self:
1)improved light flickering
2)sequential lights
3)working non-linear levels
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2010-12-11

http://www.treeforge.co/

Back to top Go down

SCARE (Mutated Reality)? scripts list - Page 2 Empty Re: SCARE (Mutated Reality)? scripts list

Post by Nut_Column Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:46 pm

DUN DOO EET! IZZATARP!
Nut_Column
Nut_Column
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1115
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

SCARE (Mutated Reality)? scripts list - Page 2 Empty Re: SCARE (Mutated Reality)? scripts list

Post by agentaaa Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:18 pm

hmmm... if you'd allow me Arik, I would, with your position, start on an "expanded universe" for the game in the form of a few short fictions. with your permission, of course.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:22 am

Sure, I would have to look them ovet for inaccuracies though.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:52 am

seems cool.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:56 pm

just send me some "lore" and allow me to see more of SCARE and I'd be happy to.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:21 pm

"You're no hero!" shouted Jericho "You're just one of us!" he fired another burst of rounds at me from the Ak47 he had so carelessly ripped from the earth under a dead soldier weeks dead. "And least of all, you're going to be able to stop this from coming!" he jolted while holding up the detonator "I'm almost out of ammo man, you really should not have done this. We're not all as evil as you think..." He dropped the detonator, a worthless piece of metal that should have rusted over eons ago. "We're not all evil..."

"So this is what he said right before..." queried a high ranking officer while perusing a short stack of papers earlier presented to him by the Lieutenant sitting on the opposite side of the desk. "He shot himself" Angus interjected. "I retrieved the detonator, there was nothing I could find that that device would have triggered, I even went so far as to try it, and nothing..." "Well, thanks for the report, Your next mission is in three hours at eighteen hundred. Go get some sleep Lieutenant, we lost another outpost and if it's anything like the last one, you'll need it."
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:47 am

kool
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:52 pm

plraction=4
sound=$0 ;enemies wondering if anyone else was with you

use platform on waypoints with odd movement to simulate being dragged
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:48 pm

#Narrator "The year 2039, the interstellar rock Adophis took a bit longer than expected."
Camera pans to cities crumbled from economic collapse and civil war.
"The entire world stopped just long enough to revel at the glory of their demise, moments before their ultimate destiny, you'd be amazed at how forgiving a person can be. You'd be amazed at how ruthless a rat in a corner can be also..."
Adophis is shown smashing into the earth, horrified faces alike shown right before being obliterated.
"But as the roach, man has the trait of being a defiant and insurmountable challenge for extinction. When the asteroid hit, many were ready for it. Billions were not however."
Survivors shown in their bunker the year 7 BNE* #Survivors "It says on this map that the large landmass we're currently residing in is North Canada. That probably means that this entire blob here is Canada."
The map of the earth looks nothing like it used to. A large crescent exists where North America used to be and it's points aim towards a mostly unchanged Asia now lacking India and most of Papua New Guinea.
"It's time to restart civilization. We're going to start here"
The man stabs a throwing knife into the table map in the middle of the crescent.
"Are we done packing up here? It's time to rebuild."
Camera pans out of worn building, unsuitable for housing with several APC's driving away. Snow engulfs the scene and what would appear to be a blizzard flurries away.
"I hate snow, It's even worse during blizzards though..."

*Before New Era

Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2