Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laprais

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Laprais Empty Laprais

Post by agentaaa Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:46 pm

The attack from Chaotic forces came swiftly on the small village of moonridge, their few swordsman falling quickly to the chaos forces. To everyone involved, it seemed as though moonridge would soon fall, as their scant force of twenty men died, and they were indeed reduced to a mere four in less than a minute as the attack continued... Until he came. Nobody knew the man, a boy, really, who'd jumped to the defense of the village. his shocking white hair seemed his only identifying trait... other than his ability to summon lightning to his whims of course.
"I am Tsubasa Masayoshi! I issue a challenge to your leader!" Tsubasa yelled at the chaotic forces, charging forth once again, knocking a disorder nearby off balance with a small strike of lightning before beheading him a second after, followed by elegantly moving under one chaos soldier's stab, bringing his sword underneath the stroke before slashing upwards and finishing him off, everice cutting right through his thick armor as though it were simple leather, before blocking the strike of another knight, two more charging in on tsubasa, before all three were dispatched with a simple spin attack. A heretofore-unseen black mage blasted a fireball at tsubasa, which he reflexively blocked with everice, the sword seeming almost to suck the flame in as it touched the blade, seeming to almost grow colder as it did so, before tsubasa charged, simply knocking away the disorder who jumped at him with the flat of the scimitar, before cutting the black mage into two pieces. several more chaos knights charged at him, a force of 10, from behind him. Seeming to glow a pale color, he turned around and opened his mouth, only for an icy wind to issue forth from it, freezing many solid, and leaving others partially frozen and chilled. the elven swordsmen following behind took care of those, the first work they'd had to do so far as Tsubasa took on the situation. Nonetheless, he was beginning to be taxed by such movemens, as was apparent now.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Laprais Empty Re: Laprais

Post by Quantum Rain Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:27 am

Jaxe watched Tsubasa from above, this relatively small attack garnering his attention. He was actually just passing by until this happened... a moment of opportunity. Hmm, fresh souls, perhaps. But this kid... he could prove troublesome... Perhaps if he thought I was an ally first, then I could eliminate him and the unsuspecting elvish soldiers quickly.

He watched for a minute more, before coming crashing down on a mid-flight vengeance angel, slicing its head off before it can retaliate and then landing within the Chaos forces. As he landed, he sent a small shockwave around him, sending a few of the now-enemy forces back as he stood up straight again, scythe in hand, and in a casual battle stance.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:46 am

Tsubasa was in mid-combat with a marauder as Jaxe came in unexpectedly, so surprised he nearly forgot to dodge a sword stroke coming at his head, dodging closely enough his hair was sheared slightly. "I appreciate the assist, stranger, but what is it that brings you here?" Tsubasa asks, parrying the marauder's next stroke and trapping the blade on the ground with his own, before narrowly stepping out of the way of a thin but condensed blast of magical energy from the marauder's fingertips on his free hand. a swift kick from tsubasa left the Marauder unbalanced enough Tsubasa was able to quickly decapitate him.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 am

Jaxe recovered, slicing down a disorder and the shunting the shaft of his scythe back and up, casting a second one upward into the air. He spun it around his hand and brought the metal shaft to block a headsplitter attack from a chaotic knight. He ignored Tsubasa, deigning to focus on the task ahead of him more than converse with his next victim.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:01 pm

"'So, not in the mood to chat? That's fine, for now, at least...." Tsubasa says, concentrating on his foes before him. slicing through the next chaos knight, armor and all, he kicked away the disorder that came at him next, before pulling his blade back to parry the next knights blade, using his weapon to trap the knights' weapon in the ground, before beheading him.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue May 01, 2012 1:44 pm

The Chaos forces fell back a bit, forming a defensive line against the two marauders. A group of Crimson Knights emerged from the lines, however, swords looking as fiery red, and fiery lethal as their armor. Jaxe looked onward stoically, however, as if uncaring of his opponent on this field of battle. As if these hot heads could really stop me. He thought as he twirled the scythe and waited for their first move.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed May 02, 2012 8:59 am

Tsubasa signalled the elven swordsman to stay back, as he charged forward, believing chaos would be unlikely to give such a straightforward tactic, and suspecting a flanking maneuver was in motion. Charging, he met the first of the crimson knights blade to blade, before forcing it down. Stepping on the handle of the weapon, he forced it down, before slashing the opponent's head clean off. The second opponent he met he dodged the first stab of, before aiming his own attack at the handle, cutting it away from the weapon. The knight stepped back for a moment, before a fiery aura covered his hands, as he came back at Tsubasa in a boxing maneuver. Tsubasa stayed back, feeling the flames on his face as he narrowly dodged, before attempting to cut off one of his hands. The knight blocked, however, and tsubasa realized several knights now circled him. Stomping with rage, a jolt of electricity struck all of his foes within ten meters, not enough to kill, but enough to stun, and interrupt their casting, as he cut through his current opponent's armor with everice, slicing him in half. Walking up to the next crimson knights, Tsubasa's aura seems to expand to those who can see such things, and he makes two attacks at double his previous speed, the first attack being blocked by the knight, but the second getting through and slashing open his chest. The next knight that came from behind with a fire aura around his sword swung, only for a similar but larger aura of lightning being around tsubasa's own, as he cut through the other sword, and then the man behind it.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed May 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Jaxe stayed behind and let Tsubasa confront the Crimson Knights... he would still be capable of collecting their souls regardless. As he turned to face the others, though, Tsubasa was correct in assuming a flanking manuever. The elven swordsmen were backed to the gate of the village, and the two 'heroes' found themselves surrounded by Chaos forces, cut off. Three disorders charged at him at lightning fast speeds... only to be cut down by a floating half-scythe as Jaxe turned his weapon into two, shorter scythes. I can play speed too. He thought as he backed up from a disorder blade and brought a scythe against his hands, slicing them off, and then quickly following it up with his head. As he spun around from the decapitation, he brought his second scythe to skew the oncoming blade's direction from him, as the first scythe sliced through him.

He was doing fine up until more swarmed him, where he had to continue dodging and weaving to avoid too much damage. At least there weren't many Chaos forces remaining, only twenty some to go through, Jaxe thought, and I will avail myself to the riches of their powers. He sliced down the final disorder as the scythes began floating around Jaxe, attacking of their own will, as he began grabbing and throwing various chaos forces at his weapons, more easily weaving through their jumbled attacks.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed May 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Tsubasa brought his blade back and cut past the opponent's defense, slicing so fast his blade created a whistling sound as it flew through the air, cutting through his opponent easily. Pulling his arm back, the next opponent that charged him he stabbed through in one quick motion, stabbing outwards, and moving his whole body with the strike, stabbing similar to a spear strike, and causing his blade to appear out the other side of the crimson knight's back. pulling it back, tsubasa had to slash out in a wide arc as a group came after him, wounding one and fending off the others, before carefully attacking the wounded knight, aiming for a weak spot in his armor. the last two attacked both at once at Tsubasa, who created a loud bang of thunder with his weapon as he attacked the first and front, leaving him temporarily deaf, as he cut the other's sword arm off. Firing another small blast of lightning at the crimson knight, he finally finished him off with a slash to the chest. the other knight, having recovered, attempted to block tsubasa's blade, blocking two of his lightning-fast slashes, before falling to the last. looking behind, he saw the chaos forces' trick, and moved to help.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat May 05, 2012 11:23 am

Twelve remained, easy pickings now. Or so Jaxe thought, as the marauder crashed into him, the first scythe blocked him, and the second impacted against a barrier. But Jaxe had to focus on dodging the second marauder, whom only met air and a blast of flames that shot out of Jaxe's hand, throwing him back enough for Jaxe to grab a scythe and throw it at him, slicing his head off as well.

The first marauder shunted the scythe away and charged at Jaxe again, swinging, and hitting air as well. Jaxe ducked underneath the blade, grabbed the marauder in a choke hold and lifted him off the ground with one arm. As the scythes sliced him apart ruthlessly, Jaxe began taking the power of the fallen souls, supplementing his own. Ten enemies remaining.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat May 05, 2012 11:38 am

Tsubasa charged the marauders, slicing one as he went past. Knocked to the ground by another marauder, the marauder stood over him, energy charging at his finger, which he pointed down at Tsubasa, before Tsubasa surprised him by flipping himself back to his feet in an elegant spin, at the same time cutting him to shreds. as a third came behind him, Tsubasa stabbed behind himself, impaling the creature on Everice. Several more came to surround him, firing ice attacks. Narrowly dodging the attacks coming at him, Tsubasa gripped the hilt of his other, unused blade, pulling it out as he dodged, an ice shard grazing his side.
Closing his eyes, Tsubasa caused his blade to let off a bright flash of light, as it's glow grew to ten meters around him, blinding his opponents. Taking advantage of this, Tsubasa caused a fine mist to come around him, obscuring his movements. Tsubasa used the mist to come behind each of his attackers, taking them out with his blade one by one.
finally, only one enemy remained.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat May 05, 2012 11:52 am

With his power being boosted beyond its former capacity, the scythes easily found their target upon the last enemy, slicing him apart rather easily, as more power was drained from the corpses until nothing remained. The scythe returned to Jaxe, whole once more. This... Tsubasa is rather skilled... if I could collect his head, he would be a valuable addition... or perhaps if I could test him... he may become a useful tool. He turned toward Tsubasa, scythe still in hand. "Tsubasa Masayoshi, I believe you announced yourself as..." He stated, then turned to the guards. "Risked death to protect a simple village. May I ask why?"
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat May 05, 2012 12:42 pm

"These are peaceful folk - unconcerned and without participation in the war the gods have created. I wished to preserve that peace. Nothing more." Tsubasa replied. "Thus I fought and defeated the enemies of such peace, in hopes of helping to end such fighting." Tsubasa replied, cleaning his bloodstained sword on the grass. He'd used up the charge within his blade, and while it would still glow brightly in the future, he'd not be able to cause it to emid a blinding flash for a short while yet.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat May 05, 2012 12:47 pm

"I see. Well then, know that I too would be an enemy to such a peace. Idleness on the sidelines serves only death and destruction in response. To defend it is to be weak." He twirled his scythe as the elves that guarded the gates found themselves lit ablaze, violently burning and then falling down, disintegrated, and absorbed by Jaxe, adding to his power. "Apathetic peace is nothing but a void in the end, I will not stand for such, from you, or from them." Energy flowed through his body, taking on a shadowy aura. "What will it be, you, or the village?"
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat May 05, 2012 1:04 pm

"Peace is the wish of every pure creature, in a world that refuses to grant it. Whether it is strong or weak to defend it matters not - I will do so nonetheless, to my last breath." Tsubasa says, a calm wind overcoming him. Almost visible air currents sweeped past his legs for a split second before he charged Jaxe with a sudden boost in speed, everice in hand, slashing at his opponent's legs after making a feint for his chest.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat May 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Jaxe sidestepped simply, capable of seeing the attack coming before it hand, as his scythe swung around and went for his legs, hooking them from underneath. An attempt to throw his feet forward to land him on his back. Fast, good. Calm as well. Perhaps he can be useful. "Fighting for an ideal that simply cannot happen... how odd." He said aloud, countering his earlier statement. He, too, was entirely calm about the situation.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat May 05, 2012 5:06 pm

Tsubasa was flipped onto his back, but that didn't slow him down in the least, using his arm strength and acrobatics to send himself upwards in a flip in the split second he hit the ground, while slashing at Jaxe at the same time as he rose. Standing on both feet, he seemed filled with power. "Whether or not it can be achieved, I will fight for what I know is good and true!" Tsubasa countered, stepping back, as electricity formed around his hands.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat May 05, 2012 6:18 pm

"Your naive belief that there is but one absolute truth is what holds you back. Think, see this war for what it is: a confliction of ideals." Jaxe says, as the scythe blocks the blade that swung out at him. "There is no truth to our existence, nor theirs. There is no good." Jaxe spun the scythe, a wave of dark flames shooting out from it at Tsubasa. "To say that you are fighting for truth is the same as lacking a purpose. To say that you know anything is to be dead." A runic symbol shone on his hand as more energy was diverted to his attacks. Jaxe was priming himself for more powerful offensives.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat May 05, 2012 7:15 pm

I know that peace will only be attained if we are willing to give our all for it - save for the peace of the grave, it is the only way it will be attained in any form." Tsubasa said, blocking the attack with Everice, the blade sucking in the flame and eliminating it. Firing off a small blast of electricity at Jaxe in response, Tsubasa backpedaled. "damnit... I can't use the breath of the dragon for a little while yet, but...." Tsubasa jumped away from Jaxe, chanting "The scales of the dragon defend my body, and the flames of the dragon, burn away my foes! Tarvo, please allow my blade to cut as deep as your claws!" Tsubasa finishes chanting, his blade seeming to gleam, as he moved forward once more, focused on Jaxe.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri May 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Jaxe rose an eyebrow, curious of Tsubasa's new trick, but equally cautious. He lifted a barrage of rocks, ignited them, and launched them at Tsubasa, all telekineticly to ensure that he sees what happens. I shouldn't underestimate him. Jaxe thought, as his mind went into its usual forethought. He may be foolish, but he isn't so weak.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon May 14, 2012 8:09 am

Tsubasa seemed taken aback by this move for a quick second. However, a pulse of thin energy shot out of him as he suddenly concentrated as the rocks came near. Deflecting them all with high-speed movements of his blade, many of the rocks hit the ground in pieces. right afterwards, Tsubasa dashed at Jaxe once more, intending to break through his defenses.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Mon May 14, 2012 11:16 am

A wall of rock threw itself upward, barring Tsubasa's path. Spikes grew from the wall, further adding to the blockade. Unfortunately for him, said spikes also shot out at Tsubasa, at near point blank range due to his charging right at Jaxe and the short distance he were to sprint.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon May 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Tsubasa, thinking quickly, puts his sword in front of him in stab motion to cut off his own momentum. three quarters of the swords length sinks through the rock before tsubasa stops himself. Moments later, Tsubasa slices downwards, his blade crackling, cutting all the way down before unleaching an explosion that breaks open a section of wall, sending rubble Jaxe's way.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri May 25, 2012 4:15 pm

The rubble fly to either side as Tsubasa's sword would suddenly stop at the edge of a barrier, impacting against a scythe. Jaxe stares coldly at Tsubasa. "Hm. You're strong... but the time it would take to spend reaping you is better spent reaping souls in greater amounts than yours is worth..." He calls forth a surge of energy and throws Tsubasa back a fair distance again. "You are strong, but you do not use that strength properly... you think greatness comes from defending small, quaint villages? Hah!" He calls forth another surge of energy and shoots it at the village, casting it ablaze with a demonic flame. "What will you do when you fail that because you aimed too low?" He asked, as souls of the dead flowed into him.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri May 25, 2012 6:04 pm

"well, I suppose killing you will be a good start." Tsubasa says, as he watches the demonic flame, focusing. Instantly, the flames would be coated in a mist, dousing them gently if slowly. "I have no interest in greatness. Just protecting those I can with my blade. And by Tarvo, I will succeed or die in the attempt!" Tsubasa replied, the wind suddenly seeming to dance at his feet.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content