Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laprais

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Laprais - Page 2 Empty Laprais

Post by agentaaa Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

The attack from Chaotic forces came swiftly on the small village of moonridge, their few swordsman falling quickly to the chaos forces. To everyone involved, it seemed as though moonridge would soon fall, as their scant force of twenty men died, and they were indeed reduced to a mere four in less than a minute as the attack continued... Until he came. Nobody knew the man, a boy, really, who'd jumped to the defense of the village. his shocking white hair seemed his only identifying trait... other than his ability to summon lightning to his whims of course.
"I am Tsubasa Masayoshi! I issue a challenge to your leader!" Tsubasa yelled at the chaotic forces, charging forth once again, knocking a disorder nearby off balance with a small strike of lightning before beheading him a second after, followed by elegantly moving under one chaos soldier's stab, bringing his sword underneath the stroke before slashing upwards and finishing him off, everice cutting right through his thick armor as though it were simple leather, before blocking the strike of another knight, two more charging in on tsubasa, before all three were dispatched with a simple spin attack. A heretofore-unseen black mage blasted a fireball at tsubasa, which he reflexively blocked with everice, the sword seeming almost to suck the flame in as it touched the blade, seeming to almost grow colder as it did so, before tsubasa charged, simply knocking away the disorder who jumped at him with the flat of the scimitar, before cutting the black mage into two pieces. several more chaos knights charged at him, a force of 10, from behind him. Seeming to glow a pale color, he turned around and opened his mouth, only for an icy wind to issue forth from it, freezing many solid, and leaving others partially frozen and chilled. the elven swordsmen following behind took care of those, the first work they'd had to do so far as Tsubasa took on the situation. Nonetheless, he was beginning to be taxed by such movemens, as was apparent now.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Laprais - Page 2 Empty Re: Laprais

Post by Quantum Rain Fri May 25, 2012 6:47 pm

"You will perish and achieve nothing with your goal. Everything will die, given time. And your efforts will mean little more than the dust your body will return to." Jaxe said, the earth rumbling now as he called forth more of his power. "This is what will happen to all whom live." Jaxe said, as the earth cracked and crumbled away underneath the small village, about to cast the entire thing into the fiery depths below "The real question is if you want to join them in that." Jaxe flew up into the air and paused. "Pursue me for greatness, or save the village for foolishness. Either way, you will win and lose." And either way, your soul will be mine, as will all the rest.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:44 am

Tsubasa focused his power of wind on the village, saving most as he knocked them away from the fissure in the earth. "chh..." He strained,. His nose beginning to bleed from the power he used. His strength leaving him, he felt incredibly weak, unable to stand, as his strength rapidly was used up.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content