Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

+6
darthme
Kati
NemesisQ
agentaaa
Angusm3
Quantum Rain
10 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 6 Empty Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

A war already thousands of years since its beginning, some worlds have already been devastated, but hope remains for those who wish to defend it... or destroy it.

Aeon's armies are amassing once more, though they emerge from the shadows of defeat against the Reapers in the service of Exitium, they hold courage still. Exitium sees this happening, and is already prepared to strike again, this time to kill. Merciless fighting shall take place soon.

Elsewhere, Anima creates her guardians, preparing to defend her creations still, even through the pain of death, she refuses to give in. Chaos's hordes are running rampant through the worlds though, creating pure discord in their wake, challenged only by Anima's warriors, they will, however, win if left unchecked.

Still, the gods are summoning their warriors, as more and more appear in the Sanctuary, a world otherwise known as the home of the gods, they appear in the respective thrones to each god, with the scenery equally matching their power. It is here where our story shall begin, and here it shall start to end, for out of nothing, out of Ex Nihilo, a story will start to weave itself together.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 6 Empty Re: Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:49 pm

"I guess I have to make sure he doesn't die...again..." Rain says, as he sprints after Auger to catch up.

Kain continues to observe, as he waits for an opportunity. It all seemed too easy to him, and he wouldn't risk failure, not at all. He'll wait until he's certain it is assured that he would achieve his goal, no sooner, and no later.

Jaxe flew high in the sky, using his powers to 'scan' the ground far below him. So far, just Chaos's pawns and random animal life. So far, it was boring... What the heck was with these assignments lately, anyway? He's either in command of an army overseeing a battle he can't directly participate in or being hunted by a battle obsessed swordsman. It's been far from the normal routine he was used to.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Auger didn't even truly notice the reaper who swooped down on him as he began to approach the cave. Nonetheless, his instincts kicked in, and he jumped over the follower of exitius, and dodged its clumsy attack. Auger didn't even look back as he threw his weapon at the creature, the weapon going through its neck. "I have more prey to kill over there, so I can't play with you. sorry about that" Auger said with a smile as he continued running. "So, if i get there in time, i beat the S**T out of the weaklings first, and if i get there too late, I just beat the hell out of whatever's left. I suppose that's a good plan. man, today has been excellent!" Auger narrated to himself, a broad, almost childlike smile on his face as he continued running, gaining the notice of some of exitius' warriors due to his utter lack of stealth..
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:35 am

Hayle and Skaer arrived at the cave, crushing several attackers with their transportation as they landed. "Get over here now!" Angus shouted at them. They rushed over, slaughtering the forces of Exitus as they went. "I need to heal him" said Skaer, "you two hold them back while I patch him up I- Oh my..." "What is it?!" asked Angus, unable to relent from his defense for a single second. "He's dead." Said Skaer getting up he fired energy into the hordes in anger.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2010-12-11

http://www.treeforge.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:53 am

The enemies surged forth toward their prey, but suddenly stopped, and parted like the red sea. Through the lane, a man with a large, black, demonic sword, long black hair, and a white and black casual style outfit was walking toward them, silent, but visibly there. There were three Judges following him as well, for added firepower and support.

Rain sprinted ahead of Auger, using his powers to increase his physical speed. As he surged forward, rock pillars shot out of the ground to deal with any hostiles in their way. Rain yelled back at Auger, "Hurry up!" Obviously he sensed something was way wrong now. It's odd to be feeling this much power from a singular place...and it feels...malicious.

Jaxe flew downward like a bird of prey, the clouds forming a sort of funnel as he flew through them. He landed softly on a cliff a distance away from the battle, but close enough to see and somewhat hear what was going on, if those Exitus Barbarians were quiet enough. "What do we have here?" He asked to no one in particular, and to himself, as he observed the events unfold.

Leo walked forward as the army marched behind him. He continued onward toward the unfinished fortress, as ahead of him, the Exitus hordes formed up, preparing to defend their newly claimed territory. Though he normally keeps his focus on the enemy in front of him, Leo couldn't help but feel a little mad toward Aeon for assigning him this mission. It was too far from where he felt his son's presence, way too far. Still, this war was somewhat important too, to at least make sure that there are fewer enemies that would try to kill his own son.

The army quickly went from marching to charging, as Leo continued at the same pace still, activating his lightsaber. Arrows of fire and energy flew past him, missing him by inches even centimeters, but he didn't flinch at all. As an Exitus Reaper approached him, Leo pushed him aside with the force, sending him flying and crashing into the exterior walls of the unfinished fortress.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:33 pm

"Alright then, hope you can keep up, friend." Auger said this as he accelerated his pace, moving to his top speed, at a pace even the best of exitius' soldiers could possibly keep up to. Off Auger went, knowing by his instinct that a better fight was up ahead. Auger fought through any manner of creature ahead of him, just as often running them through as avoiding them entirely. "Ya know, after beating this guy, I need to get some training done. There are strong enemies here, and if I'm not up to snuff, I won't get to fight them. that would be such a shame. You too, friend, or otherwise we won't make it a year here." Auger said, appearing to sober up for a minute, as his smile disappeared. Auger cocked his head to the side as he processed his newest thought, and his smile reappeared. "The future's going to be so fun!" Auger yelled.
"ah, here we are" Auger said as he came back from his soliloquy to notice he had appeared at the cave mouth, and the myriad enemies in his way. "time to try my new technique" Auger smirked as he said this.
One of the reapers looked down to see the damage done to their forces by auger, a cold look on his face. death was a part of life, and while it showed this man had some skill, he would not shed a tear for his comrades. Instead, he merely charged at auger, surprised by augers speed as he was kicked back into the horde. The group got ready to charge, as auger threw his shortsword into one of his opponent's chest. they did not expect Auger to twist the chain, and slash it across their entire front line, nor did they expect him to cut up 2 more of their number with his next charge. The forces of exitius regarded their new enemy, and reorganized their ranks, as they and Auger regarded each other for a split second before they both charged, 2 forces of destruction clashing.

Last edited by agentaaa on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:18 am

"Hayle, they're distracted, I need you to get in the cave and find an elixir Oresia was working on. it may be his only hope." Whispered Angus "Right away" he replied, hurrying into the cave. "They appear to have stopped." Said Angus "Shame, for us I mean, this was just starting to get good. What the hell do you want?!" Shouted Skaer at the approaching man.
Hayle returned and was instructed to pour the contents of the vial down Oresia's throat. Once down he began to cough, and he got back up. "What did I miss while I was asleep?"

Skaer tossed Angus a sword, it's name was Erebus. He fought with that in his right hand and his scimitar in his left. As he killed his enemies he could feel the dark energy flowing into his body.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:30 am

Kain said nothing as he approached, the horde falling back to deal with Rain and Auger now, just as Kain had planned for. After all, that was the second reason for having such a huge force present at one single moment in time. "We don't have a lot of time to waste on you people. If one of you will come with us willingly, we'll leave you alone, if you refuse, we'll kill you all." One of the judges said to the group of enemies.

"Hmm, an ultimatum... Unusual for Exitus forces, I guess their in a hurry..." Jaxe says, then looks over to where another battle was being waged. Rain and Auger, again. "Hmm, that crazy guy again, eh? I think I have a use for him after all..." Jaxe says, formulating a battle plan for disrupting Exitus's plans and killing plenty of people to boot.

Rain charged into the enemy horde, pulling out his saber and slicing into the enemy, one swing, three down, another swing, two down. "How many do they need for one bloody mission!?" Rain yells out, rolling underneath an attack, grabbing one of the Reaper's weapons, and, dual wielding both swords, spins upward, trying to cut his way through the enemies.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:24 am

"Heh heh, I don't know why, but fighting these guys makes me feel...really good. " Auger remarks, as an odd feeling began to lossom in his chest. "But I wish they could stand more punishment. I don't think they can handle us for too long. a half hour tops, and I get to fight the strong-" Auger was cut off, as he had to stop for a second. With a grin, Auger looked at the troops in front of him. "Oi, you odd freaks, move out of the way... Something amazing is about to happen, and I'd rather not waste it on you" He said to the horde, as they continued attacking, heedless of auger's words. Auger struck down the next creature, and a spark flew from his hand. "Tch. fine." Auger looked at the enemies approaching him, a fierce charge. "aaaAAAAA" Auger yelled as lightning snaked out of his body, electrocuting all the creatures nearest him and creaing a small gap in the enemy troops. "That... was an experience. I don't think I can do that again, though." auger said, panting a bit. "well, let's take advantage of the gap we made." Auger rushed for the opening, hoping he could reach it before they could close it up again.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:24 am

"YOU Cannot simply come to our last refuge and try to kill all of us. It isn't fair to all of your troops!" said Skaer, grinning "But as not to be foolish, I will first ask who you want in return for what you think you can offer us." he finished, channeling his energy and forming Elysium in his hand. "Skaer, I think he believes he's serious" said Angus, on the verge of bursting out laughing.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:58 am

Kain walked forward, as he was surrounded by a dark aura. He remained silent still, stopping and looking at the group, one after another, slowly. After looking at them, he suddenly disappears as he steps forward, appearing again behind Angus, with his sword held at his neck. Kain remained silent, as the dark aura grew to encompass Angus as well as Kain. The Judges stood there as their commander took matters into his own hands.

"Come with me and your friends will stay alive." Kain whispered into Angus's ears. "Move an inch and your death is assured, as well as your friends." Kain held the sword right on Angus's neck, the cold steel of the black sword seemed menacing and almost felt like it disintegrated flesh on contact.

Hundreds of more soldiers appeared from portals in the sky, filling the gap quickly and charging at Auger and Rain. Obviously, they weren't wanted anywhere near the front lines. "Well, that was a good idea... until now." Rain commented as he stood, looking around him. They were surrounded, as usual of their luck. That feeling, that extremely bad feeling grew inside Rain. He looked over at Auger, just as a black blur came swooping down and lifting him up off the ground. "Wha- HEY!" He yelled after him, as he watched them speed away. "...well that's just great." He commented as the enemies surrounding him circled him, waiting to swarm him.

Before Auger knew it, he was lifted up into the air, flying past the enemies at an incredible speed, and then dropped, right behind the Judges, in front of Angus's group and Kain. Then, Jaxe landed a fair distance away from Auger, to the left of the Judges. "Hey there, Exitus fools." He said, as he folded his black wings, and took out his sword. "How have you been?" "The traitor's returned!" The judges said as they pulled out their weapons, but then stopped for some reason. Not charging at Jaxe.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Auger looked around, promptly cracking a smile "Oh look, theres the strong guy i felt before! Can't wait to fight hi-" Auger's smile suddenly faded upon saying Jaxe "If you've come to finish our fight, I'm afraid I'm busy killing an army right now. kicking your worthless a** will have to come later. anyway" he turns around, looking at Kain. "I know one of those guys, so I think I'll take their side for now. would you mind fighting me? I kinda want them to live right now, and you seem like a much better opponent than those I met so far." Auger held out his swords, his stamina seeming to have come back as the color came back to his face. "Phew, I'm gonna get tired by the end of this. hope you have some of those tasty three headed dog things in that army."

Shale awakes from his nap, feeling refreshed. "Ahhh, after that trainin' yesterday, I think I'll start today off peacefully. look at the trainin' fields, give a few pointers, perhaps even spend a few hours readin' --". "Commander Shale, we have a situation appearing near the caves. It appears a large amount of Exitius forces have appeared in the caves near here. Our advisors suspect it might be a staging area. what are your orders?" recited a small elven woman carrying a clipboard. "Sometimes, it seems like the universe has a problem with me havin' relaxation time" Sighed Shale. "a'right, I'll send some scouts-" Shale was cut off by the woman. "this has already been done sir, but we haven't had any contact with them since they left. Actually, That's the main reason why I'm contacting you. Anima said-" The elf woman turned the page on her clipboard "That you are ordered to bring a small party to investigate this event, as well as find and if possible, recover the missing scouts." The elf recited, somewhat embarrassed at the fact that she was technically ordering the commander around.
"Geez, so it's not the universe, just anima keeping me from any well earned relaxation time"
Shale scratches his head, stands up, and grabs his pair of katana. "well, I'm sure I can get a small group assembled."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Angus stood completely still, "I care not what you do with this physical form, Chronos can bring back a copy of me if he finds it fit to do so. So, is it me you want or am I just your bargaining chip?" he says to Kain

Last edited by Angusm3 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:28 am

Kain was silent, not responding to Angus, as he held his sword steady, and still. When he saw the arrival of Auger, he knew where this was going immediately. Regardless of who's involved. "If you come willingly, I guarantee you'll return to your friends unharmed." Kain whispered to Angus silently, and without emotion still, calm as ever it seemed. Jaxe, on the other hand, stood there, waiting for Auger to make his move first. In his mind, his plan was already playing forth and laying itself down. The Exitus hordes would be eliminated without any Chaos intervention, and so the prizes would be all his, and his alone.

Rain stood there, in a guarded position, surrounded by dozens upon dozens of enemies, all waiting to crush him in an instant. "...I hate this world." He says to himself, anticipating the first strike, and ready for the final one to take him down, whenever it will come. "Sorry guys, but you'll have to work for your meal this time." He says, taunting the reapers.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:55 am

"Well that sounds like a firm promise... What could you possibly want with- well... Let's go I see no reason to resist, and I still think your choice of tactics slightly barbarous" Replies Angus
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:56 am

Kain drops his dark aura as a large symbol appears on the ground beneath him and Angus. It glows an intense dark purple, and a wall of energy shoots up around the edges, preventing anyone else from entering. Kain looks over at Auger, a cold, emotionless expression was all that he said toward him.

The reapers all converged on Rain at the same time, but he was prepared, he ducked underneath the first attack, and performed a flying uppercut, jumping into the air. He spun around and channeled his power into the sword. He held it up high and swung it, still hovering in the air. From the tip of the blade shot forth several beams of energy, which curved to hit their targets, downing a few, but the rest blocked them.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:20 pm

"hmmmm. well, the magelike person appears to have left, but I am still hearing a scuffle. for that matter, that mage seemed familia---" Auger had an epiphany as he realized the identity of the now missing mage. "Damnit! he managed to get away from me again! One of these days, i swear...." Auger looked around, at his current situation. "well, the horde of weaklings haven't moved, and I can hear what is most likely Rain fighting at the entrance. I would love it if these guys moved, so I can make sure he doesn't die.".

Shale appeared with his team. It hadn't been easy, to pick a small group, but he kept it to a tiny group of elites, not wanting to come with less skilled and simply lose more people over this. He had taken Onyx, Kael, and a conjurer with him. Finally reaching the cave, he asked the Conjuror to check in the cave. "I sense many of exitius' forces, as well as the creature from the earlier battle who caused so much havoc in Chaos' forces."

"hmmm... s'ppose we should investigate, then."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:29 pm

The judges, Jaxe, and the rest of Angus's friends were left where they were, as Kain and Angus disappeared. "Aww, too bad, the host decided to leave us with the cleanup duty..." Jaxe says, taunting the Exitus Judges.

Rain flipped in the air, landing on his feet, spinning around with his sword close to the ground, trying to slice the reapers feet off it seemed. He came up again, slicing another in half, as he turned and blocked an attack. Many more moved into to attack, but were blocked by barriers he conjured. This isn't good...I can feel the limitations of my powers rapidly approaching. If I don't find a way out soon, I'm dead. He pushed the reaper back, swung, spun around, and struck a second one, killing him before the reaper's attack could connect.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:37 pm

"Tch. it disgusts me to have to say this, but Let's deal with this together. I can't be fighting you and them at the same time." Auger suggests, a look of frustration on his face. This won't be an honorable battle, and the only reason he wishes to fight it is to gain their power. I hate the position I've been put in. when did life get so complicated I couldn't even enjoy a fight>?"
Auger slips into his fighting stance, as he looks over to the other group in the cave. "Are you going to fight, or sit there? Granted, either way, this fight will be easy enough, but I need to know what you're doing, so you don't startle me into accidentally killing one of you."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Oresia got up, assisted by Skaer "So what now? they aren't moving." he asked Hayle stood smiling, Elysium in his hand, the sword of paladins he thought, staring into it momentarily. "So what do you want?!" he shouted at the exitus hordes surrounding them
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:57 am

The judge replies to Hayle, calmly. "It's no longer about you, go to your homes or stay." He says, as they turn to their newer enemies, Jaxe and Auger. "As for you two, your fate was decided as soon as you arrived." They say to them, as several portals open, giving way for several more enemies, Reapers, mostly though. "Surrender and die, or fight and die."

Jaxe scoffed at this. "Typical of you metal heads. Well, I'll at least enjoy killing you death worshiping idiots."

Rain channeled his powers once more to create a shockwave to knock the enemies back, unfortunately, it wasn't as effective as it needed to be, as they came rushing back toward him striking at the barriers he continues to make in order to protect himself. Dammit it, these bastards don't relent! Blackness started seeping in around him, as his consciousness started to drift away due to the stress and being unable to hardly stand, much less keep a barrier up against these many enemies. No..not now, dammit, I need to stand... ... crap...

"All you treasure will die with you!" A reaper yelled at Rain, beating on the forcefield that was still holding up somehow. "...n-no. No, that's not true. No, you all shall die. Staring with you!" Rain yelled back, standing up as a red aura surrounds him. He's unconscious now, actually, but something else took charge within him. He held his hand forward as a beam of energy shot out of it and pierced the reaper, sending him flying backwards, crashing into several more of his buddies, who then all fall over the cliff a distance away. Rain then lifts his hand up, touching the top of the barrier and then dissipates, as it expands outwards, sending all the nearby reapers flying everywhere.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:58 pm

"tch. You people need to understand something. No matter how overwhelming the force, or how powerful the foe, no one knows the end of a conflict-" Auger pulls out his blades, swinging his chain high above his head "-until it's over and the other guy lies on the ground, in a pool of his own blood!" Auger strains his muscles, and swings the blade far faster than normal, and angles it into the front ranks of the enemy, the weapon cutting through a group of enemies like a buzz saw. Auger pulled the chain back, putting himself into a defensive stance. "Now, here's what the outcome will really be. Either you let me through, and I get to see my friend... Or you don't let me through, and then I see what your little toy soldiers can do..."

Shale looked over to Kael and Onyx, motioning for quiet. They saw the exitius hordes in the cave, fighting against what appeared to him to be Rain. Shale noticed the red aura around Rain, and inwardly grimaced. " It seems that the main forces matter less and less compared to the seemingly superhuman heroes which have appeared more and more recently. I need to see how this confrontation goes." Shale adjusted his position, and prayed to Anima silently for Rain's safety. "I'd rather not see yet another kid killed for Exitius' "pragmatism"." he muttered to himself

Last edited by agentaaa on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:21 pm

"Hayle, he is a friend, this is not over until we can ask him what the hell is going on while standing atop the entire dead of an exitus horde.". He said, firing off energy into the crowd. Hayle attacked swiftly and precisely, "their numbers diminish by the minute, this infestation will be taken care of before twilight breaks"

*OOC: it's pretty sad how I had to hesitate before putting the word twilight Into this post, damn that movie...
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:35 am

"Hmph. You accuse us of egotism yet you claim you are able to win? How hypocritical." One of the judges reply, as actually half of the reapers got back up. From the portals came four fire demons now, as well, further stacking the odds against the heroes. "Submit and die." A second judge said, as he walked toward Auger and swung with surprising speed, reach, and power.

Several of the reapers that were downed from Rain's attack got back up and charged back at Rain, who just continued pushing them back with multiple different attacks. First, it was several large beams of energy that cut through enemy lines, then it was another shockwave. It seemed Rain was holding his own, but the question was, how long could he stay in that berserk state.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:04 pm

"tch. I'm annoyed by ants who don't understand the limits of their own power. I figured it out a while back. You have a big army, and some of you do posses a measure of skill." Auger said, simply jumping over the judges attack, and Stabs the unfortunate judge in the face, barely dodging a strike from one of the reapers at the same time. "But you obviously don't know how to gauge a foe's abilities. With the exception of those unknowns over there" Auger points at the demons, while jumping back from the attacks thrown by the exitius soldiers. "Anyway, your terms of surrender aren't encouraging at all, ya know? If you're really intent on killing me, you should offer If you surrender, we won't kill you--" Auger pauses for a second to slash the reaper in the stomach, before turning to the rest of the enemies. "And then do it anyway. Now, I know my choices are to have a boring death by your hand--" Auger whirls the chain in a hurricane motion, getting ready for another attack, and putting more force into it than the first strike "Or get to have some fun first!"
Auger brought the hurricanelike attack into the front ranks, followed by immediately jumping at one of the fire demons, while readying himself to attack.
" this will be pure bliss Auger thinks"

Last edited by agentaaa on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:14 pm

"In terms Chronos taught me... They're really starting to piss me off" said Skaer
He quickly formed a katana and flipped the dagger into his other hand. Soaring into the crowd none dared enter his path, too bad they couldn't get out of the way fast enough. "Oresia! get something to distract those fire demons!" Shouted Hayle, quickly leaping into action, decapitating some and leaving others to succumb to their mortal wounds. "Minions of fire, kill the ones whom serve exitus, they have all betrayed us, strike them down now! FOLLOW ORDERS, I COMMAND YOU!" said Skaer using his ventriloquism on the fire demons to sound like Kain. If Oresia comes up with nothing, toying with their minds should be fun he thought.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down