Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

+6
darthme
Kati
NemesisQ
agentaaa
Angusm3
Quantum Rain
10 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 18 Empty Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

A war already thousands of years since its beginning, some worlds have already been devastated, but hope remains for those who wish to defend it... or destroy it.

Aeon's armies are amassing once more, though they emerge from the shadows of defeat against the Reapers in the service of Exitium, they hold courage still. Exitium sees this happening, and is already prepared to strike again, this time to kill. Merciless fighting shall take place soon.

Elsewhere, Anima creates her guardians, preparing to defend her creations still, even through the pain of death, she refuses to give in. Chaos's hordes are running rampant through the worlds though, creating pure discord in their wake, challenged only by Anima's warriors, they will, however, win if left unchecked.

Still, the gods are summoning their warriors, as more and more appear in the Sanctuary, a world otherwise known as the home of the gods, they appear in the respective thrones to each god, with the scenery equally matching their power. It is here where our story shall begin, and here it shall start to end, for out of nothing, out of Ex Nihilo, a story will start to weave itself together.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 18 Empty Re: Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by xXPuppyXx Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:38 am

Nichi nods happily, skipping off. Throughout the next two hours he spent his time playing around by himself, adventuring. He'd never considered himself that- An adventurer. It wasn't such a bad notion, however. Despite this, he only spent about 10 minutes at a time away from Lio and where he was working with his mech. Nichi automatically latched on to anyone who showed even the slightest amount of interest towards him. When the two hours were up, he popped in next to Lio, smiling. "Are you ready?~"
xXPuppyXx
xXPuppyXx
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:03 pm

"yep. Even got the portal creation unit working." Lio said, finishing some scaffolding "And with the scaffolding finished, I can get in there, and finish up some maintenance.
At that moment, a small group of angelic knights appeared. "Lord Lioran. Lord Nichibotsu. It is good we found you." the knights said, kneeling. "We were told to find you as soon as you appeared here, and if possible, to assist you in your tasks. We were also noted that our god Aeon asks for your presence on umbra."
"We're already attacking? But I just got my baby spruced up again..." Lioran whined. "Alright then... the portal should take me and you..."
"We number twelve." the knight said, as the soldiers took formation.
"Right. We'll get on it."
Efah strode out of the castle, cutting down a pair of angelic knightswith his blade, cutting through his armor easily with his dragontooth blade, before smashing another in the throat with his wooden staff, using his reach to stop the knight before he came in range with his blade. a fourth knight attacked, stopping Efah's blade with a magical barrier before striking with his own blade. Efah narrowly sidestepped, before whispering a few words, and causing yet another chill wind to strike the knight, causing damage to the knight's internal and external body. taking advantage of the fact, he then struck out with a wooden staff, knocking him down, before Efah took advantage of his prone position by stabbing his dragon tooth blade through his stomach.
As Raal and Ragnarok appear, not far outside the black castle they were to be defending, Efah sees their appearance. "It seems new allies have appeared for Exitium. Hold back this platoon of troops, please. I have other things to attend to..." Efah says, before looking to his side, and seeing another angelic knight. Stretching out his hand, he fired a cone of icelike frost at the angel, freezing his torso. Taking his blade, he mercilessly decapitated the unfortunate angel.
"Efficient." Raal said appraisingly, his horse shifting beneath him. It was odd to appear in such an area, with obviously huge armies attacking one another. No, odd was not the term. it was oddly familiar, would be a better way to put it.
In any case, Raal swore to himself that this time, he would be on the winning side...
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPuppyXx Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Nichi laughed cheerfully as the knights showed up, having already gotten the portal generator out. "Hi hi!~ Okay, looks like it's time to go, boys~" Nichi laughed and tossed the orb toward the ground, it making a humming noise before that two dimensional blue circled materialized again. Nichi winked at the shoulders, grinning, and then motioned for Lio. "We're going now, Lio~ Get all ready in your robot, mkay?" Nichi smiled and held his staff up high, stepping through the portal and disappearing.
xXPuppyXx
xXPuppyXx
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Ragnarok set his gaze upon all the enemies that fought against them upon the battlefield. He could feel the hunger inside of him growing. "I..I want to feed. It's time to feed. I must feed on them now." Black energy began to surround Ragnarok as he said the words. He glared upon a knight that had gotten to close and swiftly appeared behind it. He sent his elbow into its back before flipping to appear in front of it and sending his knee into its face. He then lifted it up by the neck and began to choke him. His eyes turned wild as black energy began to envelop the knight. He could feel the power of the knight flowing into him and he gave a mighty roar that shook the very plains. "Lets dance."
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:38 am

Keter attempts again to strike at the indescribably hideous abomination before him, this time he aims to go straight for it's throat.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2010-12-11

http://www.treeforge.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:29 am

(He's fat, so it's very tiny, but if Keter can see it...)
"Is he going for my head???" Kress thinks, a small amount of alarm on his reptilian features, as he raises his hand defensively at Keter, blocking his strike at his neck. "no... thankfully, the creature's still a fool..." Kress thinks to himself, directing Jervix to fire five more blasts, and two more at Dominic, as he fires off more stomach missiles at Dominic himself, coming in with his other arm to try and grab Keter.
Raal simply laughed, as he summoned his energies. He had filled himself to par in the short resting period he and Ragnarok had taken, and he now used it on the army in front of him. A whole division of angelic knight felt their skin begin to wither, and their swords start to rust. soon, the group of twenty fell to the ground, withered, dessicated husks. "...It's been a while since I've heard the screams of the dying..." Raal said, raising a pair of the newfound corpses with dark magic, and directing them to their former allies, using their rusted, pitted blades. They could not use the defensive magics they could in life, but Raal was skilled enough that they wielded their blades with the skill they previously had, as they formed a wall between Raal and his new enemies.
Nearby, Efah moved towards the emanations of the portal Lioran and Nichibotsu stepped through. "I can't let these ones go..." Efah said, feeling Lioran's aura as his mech stepped through the portal, and imagining the cocky grin on his face. "Especially not him, again..."
"Wow, what a battle!" Lioran said, surveying the battlefield. What had to be tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of Aeon's forces fought against the umbran forces of exitius, who, with the inclusion of their dead, numbered at least twice that. He also noted the arms forts and mech squadrons nearby. "Well, this is interesting, to say the least... Wait a minute." Lioran stopped, craning his ear towards his mech. "The [censored] is back? Are you sure? Yes, of course I trust your scans! Because I'm surprised, gosh!" Lioran says, exasperated, as he turns his mech to Nichi. "We've got someone incoming..."
Efah strides just into sight, using an ice spell to freeze one angelic knights hands as he went to swing, before firing a sliver of ice at another nearby knight. Getting on to his iceboard, a contraption resembling a skateboard, save that it was made of ice and responde to Efah's will, moved at high speed towards the two.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:10 am

Ragnarok leaped forward into the throng of soldiers. He allowed his black flames to cover his arms as he ran forward. With each step, he rapidly punched at the soldiers. Each punch sent off huge burst of flames that set all those who were near aflame. he growled happily as each knight fell before him. He then opened his mouth and let loose a huge roar of black fire and lightning. The huge jet covered a range of 10 feet in front of him. He spun to cover all sides. The screams echoed throughout the field and this only sent him into another frenzy as he then let jets escape his hands. The battlefield around him became scorched from his attacks.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPuppyXx Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Nichi giggled casually as they appeared in the new world, the portal generator shutting down once again. Nichi picked it up and dropped it into his pocket, looking up towards the sky and smiling. He took a deep breath, ignoring all the other people around him, including Lio, and then blew it out, grinning stupidly. He always enjoyed new places. Turning to Lio as he spoke, Nichi tilted his head. "Hn?"
xXPuppyXx
xXPuppyXx
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisQ Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:24 am

--Umbra--

Justin power and speed strengthens as he charges in to try to save the fool who jumped in the middle of a horde, who was hoping to try accomplishing something. But instead made everything worst. Justin's metal on his blade became unfastened and started floating like shredded paper as his sword dissipated in the air. Then it came back to his hand as giant, and runed hammer. He jumped into the air and swung down on a grim reaper, but instead, demolishing hundreds before it's holy might. Leaving a clearing and instilling fear to those who witness it's power. Justin unbend his back, and took out a bible to read from his robe. "Amen"

--Dyson--

Mel and Cat(catullus), and Del (Delarte, I'm too lazy to spell their whole name.) finally reached to where Shale is. They both fell on their back exhausted from all the running just to get where this group is. Covering nearly the whole entire forest in their track.

"So, Shale is it? I heard alot from you from our home world. Anima mentioned you about your heroism in the war against Chaos." Del said while breathing heavily.

"Phew thats enuff excercise for one day!" Cat then slowly shut his eyes from all the craziness he saw from today.

"Hey! We just fell from the sky, and we were just hoping to know what was going on here. I'm Mel, the one sleepiing is Catullus, and the other one is Delarte. So... Whats up?"

--Dyson I--

The clone watch as a army of weak pest confront her. She then used her katana filled with bloods of her victims and manipulate it to her command. A blood ball fromed in the air, suddenly it exploded. Repelling little balls of blood all around her and annihilating all the monsters it hits. A vast and red smoke then erupted as a result, where no one can possibly see her in such thickness. At that same time, the blood cannons pillages down the creatures, filling the air with screams of agony and death.

--Dyson II--

Anri voice to her clone.

"That man is strong, I could sense power running wildly through his body. You must becareful with him, do not by any means fight him."

"Well what should I tell him?" The clone asked.

"He said something about Rain... there must be another group I was not aware of. I don't know his relationship is with them, but it won't hurt to find out. The real problem is how you should approach them. Hmmm, perhaps the boy has some connections. It would be wiser to gain information out of him instead, after all I sense consciousness in the boy."

"How should I wake up the boy then?"

"Well, thats a very interesting question. Are you feeling hungry by any chance?"

"....."

The clone was expressionless and was like a statue. She then repeat the word her owner told her, "Yeah lets eat him together! We can have a little chat with eachother while we cook this boy up on a bon fire. I'm curious about this "Rain" you spoke of." She said cheerfully.
NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:37 pm

--Umbra--
Efah coldly strode out, readying his blade. As he walked, ice appeared where he stepped, the power normally kept finely in check now out of control as Efah's emotions were. An ice covering formed on Efah's blade, and as he strode towards Lioran, a pale blue aura appeared faintly around him.
"...It's been a long time, Lioran." Efah said simply. "Exitius does not care for traitors, you know."
"You really need to take out one of those sticks up your butt." Lioran said lamely. "And since I was a double agent, I technically didn't betray anyone."
"Enough semantics. You will die now." Efah said, as the ground around Lioran and Nichibotsu became covered in ice. "I will guide you to a frozen tomb."
"Whatever. I have a gigantic mecha and you don't. That makes me win." Lioran said cockily.
Efah didn't reply, as three class 1 reapers came behind him, swords raised, ready to fight for Efah. "It matters little."

Raal readied a large amount of magical energy, before letting loose a whirlwind on the soldiers in front of him. Taking in thirty of the Angelic knights in front of him, six fell and were soon walking again under Raal's command, replacing the two others previously raised by Raal, as they fell against enemy blades, as his honor guard. Finally, Raal hid a nearby knight with a blast of yellowish green death energy, the man falling dead as Raal's own vitality increased. "that is all I can do for now, until I have a moment to recharge my spells." Raal said, shaking his head. "Save for the barest strengths." Raal noted, firing a touch of darkness into the throng. hitting an angelic knight with a blast of shadow, the knight fell back, blocking the shadowy energy with it's own shield. It took Raal another pair of blasts to fully destroy the warrior's shield, before hitting him again in the face, knocking him unconscious. Raal took that opportunity to drain the fool of life, increasing his own stores.

Sona, upon hearing that, took three seconds before using the strength of his water energies in his arms to break the bonds of the ropes, before getting back up. "Like hell! Pbbbbbbth!" Sona says, sticking out his tongue, before converting the water to his legs, running as fast as he can away. "[censored]... not quite up to par yet."
"Huh. I thought that was a girl, but it was missing the necessary parts, so must be a guy." Auger says, watching him run. "Are you going to catch your dinner?" Auger asked, secretly hoping to see both of their combat capabilities. "it's really good at running away, I think."

Last edited by agentaaa on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:49 pm

--Umbra--
Ragnarok ran about the charred field. Knights and other enemies fell before his might as he ripped their lives from them. With each strike, he absorbed energy from that target so as he kept a steady store of energy. He let his elements dance about around him. The screams of the enemies burned away as their bodies were reduced to ashes. Ragnarok's cackled as he destroyed life after life. It was then that he found himself surrounded by a throng of knights. Backed into a corner, he let loose a ferocious roar. The knights charged forward, but in a split second Ragnarok had spread his wings wide and pushed off into the air. His wings had let loose a breath of hot flames as they beat into the air when he pushed off. The knights that were unfortunate enough to be caught below were incinerated instantly.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisQ Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:20 am

--Dyson II--

"Wow he actually run pretty fast, that boy. Doesn't matter, you can catch him easily."

The clone's blood started boiling within her. The change occuring are subtle but rapid. Anri clone ran with great speed, while quickly catching up to Sona. In that distance the clone drew blood from her hand on to the ground around him. The sudden pool of blood then turned to ropes and lashes out at Sona to bind him down.

Last edited by NemesisQ on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:49 am

--Umbra--

I. The undead legions charged forth, clashing against Aeon's many armies. Squadrons and Arms Forts fought against the flying dragons that were far more maneuverable and faster than they could keep up with. This fight was turning into a slug fest quickly, though, as the Arms Forts started deploying heavier weapons to take down the millions of undead, and the ground teams fired upward, aiming for the dragons, attempting to provide cover. Unfortunately, more just arrived to replace the losses, as a portals started opening, both belonging to either Aeon or Exitius.

(Your cue, Agent. A little earlier than expected, but the portals will provide reinforcements other than legions of undead, so go nuts, I want to have fun with this.)

II. Allyson slammed her sword down into the portal markings, it glowing in response to her power, and transforming into something different than destroying a portal. Instead, it turned into one of Aeon's portals. This was not all, though, as she backflipped away and turned to support her followers, she smiled slightly, as the fortress shook and stirred, the portal glowing intensely like a star. What emerged from it was something rather unexpected. Angelic knights formed from thin air, and something, or rather, someone far larger than a normal human formed. As the light died away some, it was seen as Aeon, come to confront Exitius himself.

"Ahhh... the holy man himself has come to greet Death at its own door." Exitius mocked his brother, in a very condescending voice. "It has been quite some time..." He stood up from his comfortable throne, standing above Aeon, being just as massive in nature. Truly, they were giants compared to everyone else, as time seemed to stand still. They stared at eachother, face to face, silent for several minutes to pass as the battle raged on outside. To anyone that could sense power, though, they would be fully overwhelmed by these two beings. Equal in everyway, they were nothing but awesome to behold.

(*Prepares to play Dancing Mad.*)

--Dyson--

I. Leo sighed, as he reluctantly nodded in following. He pushed the medic away, though, as his wound glowed and regenerated on its own accord. "I have long since been capable of healing myself." He said plainly.
(I hope someone grabbed the Archangel guy... seriously...)

II. Chaos's forces stopped somewhere nearby the fort, to which is going to be the site of the battle to take place. Jaxe immediately went about to setting up the command tent... made of obsidian for some reason, while the others went about to making their own temporary housings. Jaxe stayed within his tent for the entire stay thus far, though people were free to move about. It seemed he was awfully comfortable despite what is to come.
(Hayle and co, I think, are still with these guys...)

III. Dominic dodged, taking notice of the beast's oddly different behavior. ... He guarded... his head... So that must be his weak spot. Well, it's a long shot... Nyrim!? Are you there?! There was no reply to his calls, as he continued firing, feigning ignorance for the moment. Nyrim, I could really use your help right now... He narrowly dodged another retaliatory strike from the giant being. NYRIM!! At first nothing, then a soft whisper in his head responded. I'm here. I know how to throw this being back, but I need help... I'm sorry to ask, but... ... Very well. The voice replied, as Dominic glowed, and the next strike that would have normally killed him impacted upon a barrier of some sort, red in color, and Dominic slowly faded away. Taking its place, higher up in the sky, was a six-winged, golden, energy dragon with red eyes, and whose wails were high-pitched and menacing. It looked down at the beings below and charged up its own power and fired down at Kress with a concentrated red beam of some sort.
(Dragoon, form 2. Any questions, just pm.)
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPuppyXx Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Nichi pretty much ignored the words the new arrival and Lio spoke to each other, sticking close to Lio's side. It made no difference to Nichi what had happened in the past. All Nichi knew was that this new person didn't like Lio much, and Lio didn't like him. That was all that mattered to Nichi. He let out a low growling sound, his head tilted, and studied Efah. Ice began to form under Nichi's feet and this discomforted him. "You want a fight..? Nichi guesses he has no choice.." His eyes flashed as he ran forward, skidding to the side to go around Efah and his staff sparking with electricity. He jumped into the air and then swiped his staff horizontally in the reapers directions. A wide current of lightning shot at them.
xXPuppyXx
xXPuppyXx
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:11 pm

--Umbra--
Aeon had sent troops in on a furious offensive, hoping to overwhelm the city quickly, and despite the amount of undead warriors in their midst, they were slowly pushing back the line. For a moment. the Aeon soldiers felt rumbling beneath their feet, suddenly, and soon, large amounts of soldiers were destroyed, as necro golems sprung up underneath them, targeted at the more fragile support troops, specifically, and destroying all caught underfoot, as they then struck out from their own positions, destroying what they struck.

Meanwhile, out of the portals came shadow dragons, flying in a formation above the Aeon forces, and firing blasts of blue fire down onto the ground forces, as the Abyssals flew as cover, distracting the anti air of Aeon's and, if necessary, taking a blast to cover the shadow dragon's approach in a manner that showed the unwavering loyalty of Exitius. From the dragons back, as they neared Aeon's forces, large, hooved figures jumped, gliding down to the battle, and revealing themselves as greater demons.

That wasn't all, however, as the demons themselves put their magic to use, summoning fire dragons and hell hounds to guard them as they attacked Aeon's forces. Scythes also joined in the aerial assault, using a combination of Durability and numbers to get near the arms forts and mechs, attempting to smash them with brute strength, as others of their numbers flew low, divebombing any ground forces they could see.
Death came to all of Aeon's forces, regardless of their position in the battlefield, and soon it became apparent that there were aprocryphals somewhere on the field, as Aeon's own soldiers started to get up with hideous, mutated forms, moving against their former comrades.

Nor was the planet as barren as it seemed, as out of nooks and crannies, dark elves appeared, attacking from what seemed every direction. Summoning globes of darkness on the surprised soldiers heads to blind them, they used their skills with weaponry - using a weapon in each hand, for the most part, with the utmost skill, taking the hundreds of years of combat knowledge they had gained and using it to cut down soldier after soldier in their midst.

They were not the only ones, however, as many soldiers were cut down from behind by the assassins infiltrating their ranks. striking with their small but deadly blades, before disappearing with hardly a trace, Aeon's ranks began to lose their organization, the assassins targetting officers and others in the command chain in particular.

Slayers appeared and moved through the ranks quickly, attacking and striking down Iron giants. A large number of them moved to fight the mechs Aeon had summoned to help him, with marginal success, having the strength to deal damage, but not able to keep up with the mech's speed and maneuverability.

"Have a care, Ragnarok." Raal says, noting the massive blasts moving back and forth on the battlefield. "neither you nor I are the most powerful creatures here, and I'd rather not see you struck by these blasts. perhaps you should stick to the ground, for now..." Raal said, firing a death coil at a nearby high elf, breaking it's shield and restoring his own energy, before firing a fireball to burn him to death, the orange meteor of flame burning him-

"What? Raal is surprised, watching the flame burn the elf down to just a skeleton. Once, Raal had been able to cast fireballs, but his old pacts as a warlock were voided as he entered his new form, and the spell had become unusable by him - or so he had thought. It seemed there was more happening to him recently then he had though.

Raal was interrupted by his reverie as he felt two massive energy sources, beyond anything the death knight had ever felt. one, black as death in feeling, the other, calm and ordered in nature, but both nearly overwhelming the death knight with the feel of their power alone. "such power..." Raal muttered.

As Nichi strikes, the reapers, taken aback by his speed, die to a one, though one fires off a small magical blast back at Nichi, not a powerful attack, but merely one meant to make the opponent dizzy and lightheaded for a few scant seconds. Efah, however, does not notice this. "I have no quarrel with you, and no use for you. Begone." Efah states simply, not even turning to look back at him, as he shoots his iceboard forward, moving into the air as he creates an upwards ramp of ice, before striking with a magical missile at Lioran's cockpit. "That's why you have trouble making friends, Efah. You know, acting like an [censored]. Why can't you be nicer?" Lioran asks, temporarily blinded by the missile striking his cock-pit. lashing out with his mech's claws, he attempts to strike Efah, but is dodged, Efah making a small jump on the ramp and hanging suspended in the air for a few seconds before making a new platform, moving forward and above once again. "I need no advice from a prattling fool." Efah said in anger, before chanting an ancient phrase of power. A large statue appeared above Lioran's mech, smashing into the top of the mech. "Hey, you'll scratch the paint!" Lioran retorted, getting his boosters ready.
"W... What strength!" Aaron sputters, the energy from the two gods feeling like a heavy weight on his body. "To do just this... with energy."
"You'll get used to it, eventually." Saito said, also feeling the chilling sensation, but handling it much better. "Just focus on keeping Exitius' minions busy." Saito noted, pointing out the undead he himself was slicing through.

Aaron nodded, moving in with his twin blades, cutting apart the undead in front of him. moving ridiculously fast, every swing of his blade meant the destruction of a skeleton. Swinging, Aaron cut right through a skeleton's rusted sword and it's body besides, before charging and cutting through five more, having no trouble dealing with and dodging the forest of spears directed at him.

Saito, meanwhile, was more reserved, cutting through the undead, and now reapers that appeared. seeing a judge in front of him, he managed to dodge the swing of his great axe, striking the judge with a gatotsu, cutting his chest open. The judge kept coming, but Saito struck twice more with gatotsu, before coming inside the weapon's arc and striking with gatotsu zero, leaving a gigantic gash in the judge and finally killing the armored warrior.

--Dyson--
"Well, I guess we should get-" Shale said, interrupted by the greenish black void opening beneath his feet. sucking in him, the polyhymnia group, and Kael and Onyx as well. the portal appeared at the edge of Leo's feet, but if he wished, he could easily escape it.
"My my, so impatient."

"Just pressed for time. I so rarely manage to surprise you, anyways." Anima said, a smirk appearing on her features. "I need your help, Shale. we plan to make a final march against Chaos in this very forest." Anima said, gesturing to the woods around her. "And your sword will help tip the scales - as will brave Kael, and sturdy Onyx." She said. "and that is why I summoned you."

Anima turned to regard Delarte, Mel, and Catullus. "My beloved musicians. It is a bittersweet thing to see you here, alive and safe, but on a battlefield that will soon be filled with blood." Anima said, sadness flitting across her features. "Please do your best to survive this battle. It would wound my heart to see you fall."

Sona stuck out his tongue at Anri, before jumping in the opposite direction, a few handseals causing a replacement jutsu to be combined with a water clone jutsu. Sona appeared to be running back in the way he came, but in all reality, was really moving slowly through the bushes, keeping camoflaged. stumbling around, he soon hit something fleshy. "What the- Ohhhhhh..." Sona said, seeing it was in fact the archangel, wounded, but alive. "Oh crap! I need to get a signal to Leo!"
Auger merely watched, evaluating the speed of both combatants. "Hmmmm... which to go after, which to go after..." Auger thought, watching both their movements.

Kress balked a bit, surprised at this transformation. "...Little wretch..." Kress said, before seeing the red beam strike his face. Leaving a scorch mark on Kress, he appeared to be unharmed, though his face did have marks, but innately, Kress was feeling massive amounts of pain in his incredibly sensitive eyes. Despite himself, he reflexively opened his mighty jaws, letting out a massive, intimidating roar... and leaving his maw wide open.
"No, they're figuring out lord Kress's weakness!" Jervix says, after firing his blasts. "how dare you strike him!" Jervix roars, steering his fighter at dominic's dragoon form. Firing multiple laser blasts, Jervix keeps dead aim at the dragonlike creature, murderous fury in his heart...
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Ragnarok growls at the massive energy blasts lighting up the sky around him. After hearing Raal's words, he takes a nose dive to the ground and when he was just a few feet from landing, he folded his wings and flip. He threw his fist into the ground, creating a huge shockwave of energy that spread out a few yards in all directions, burning all in its path. Suddenly a huge mass of energy was felt by Ragnarok. It was very familiar. "He's hear."
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:16 am

Keter flies toward kress again, teleporting repeatedly to gain speed and spear his mouth with a weapon that looked like it had to be dragged out of hell while firing several projectiles from his free hand at the same location.

Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:11 am

Kress didn't see the blasts in time, barely able to stop the projectiles, while being entirely unable to stop the weapon strikes. Kress's very coloration changed to a lighter hue as the weapon struck, leaving a nasty wound in Kress, as he let off a shrill shriek, once again entirely reflexive, before closing his maw once again. "You.... you dare...... You... little.... Insects!" Kress says, planting his feet, as his secret weapon appeared from the trees. Several huge rocks covered with burning pitch struck into the air, while a scattering laser fire came from the trees, as Kress's orcs fired at Keter from the forest nearby.
As this happened, Kress planted his feet, quickly saying "Jervix!" As the pirate suddenly accelerated his fighter towards the portal... as Kress JUMPED, leaping a surprising distance given his size, into the portal, appearing next to it with his jump, before striding in.
Behind him, Kress's menagerie of creatures came in behind him, some trying to move through the portal, while a majority defended it, including the orcs. "Kill them all!" one of them screamed. "For the demon lord Kress!"
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:05 pm

--Umbra--

II) Allyson charged in to help her comrades, slashing past the servants of Exitius like they were nothing but child's play toys compared to her swordsmanship. She raised her sword up into the sky and launched off some sort of mystic missile. It flew upward and detonated, making a loud popping noise, as the followers of Aeon within the castle would hear her voice in their head. Regroup at the castle doors if you can, but do not sacrifice your lives to do so. We will fight as a group. Reinforcements have our Lord secured.

III) Aeon took one step forward, both being's powers seemingly jumping up again with that action. They were anticipating this battle greatly, though how they felt about such, one could only speculate. Another step. Another surge. And this time, the castle shook violently with that, as if the earth itself reacted to such might. Another step, yet another surge, and this time, they were right in each others' faces. This time, the ground was very unstable, shaking violently, as the castle began to crumble within the immediate area. A storm gathered around the umbrian palace. An immensely large and violent storm, and at its center were the gods. Though the armies waged their massive battles, the real fight was about to begin.

--Dyson--

I) Leo thought for several seconds, staring into the black void. He didn't understand what was wrong with Rain. He didn't understand where Sona went. He knew he had a mission, but he felt as if he belonged on the other side of that portal. So, he planned ahead this time. He send one single thought towards Sona, hoping it would reach the kid in time. We three will meet again soon, take care. He said, and then jumped straight in, appearing on the other side and landing with grace, perfectly balanced. As a warrior should be when entering supposed enemy territory.

II) The Chaos camp was settled, and Jaxe continued deliberating over the various reports and maps at his disposal. He smiled smugly as he leaned back in his chair, thinking of how rich of a death field this battle would be. These gods will make me one of their own at this rate. He thought, thinking of how much power rests in so many deaths. ... Hmm, some newcomers to this world... several... Interesting. Perhaps we are not as well hidden as I had hoped... No matter. More fuel for this fire of war.

III) The dragoon lashed out at the orcs, cutting them down with a large beam of energy, followed by several more, trying to hit Kress on his way, but failing to take him down fast enough. Damn it all! He bashed himself, but tried to focus again. Overload the portal. Make it unstable. Keep them from using it. He recited to himself. He prepared himself for his attack and charged up the necessary energy, placing himself directly above the portal. While in plain sight of the enemy, he could stand the weapons fire for a short time. As the orcs attempted to use the portal, eventually, the dragon fired. The beam flew straight down into the portal and began destabilizing it, tearing apart those who would use it on contact.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:15 am

agentaaa wrote:--Umbra--
Aeon had sent troops in on a furious offensive, hoping to overwhelm the city quickly, and despite the amount of undead warriors in their midst, they were slowly pushing back the line. For a moment. the Aeon soldiers felt rumbling beneath their feet, suddenly, and soon, large amounts of soldiers were destroyed, as necro golems sprung up underneath them, targeted at the more fragile support troops, specifically, and destroying all caught underfoot, as they then struck out from their own positions, destroying what they struck.

Meanwhile, out of the portals came shadow dragons, flying in a formation above the Aeon forces, and firing blasts of blue fire down onto the ground forces, as the Abyssals flew as cover, distracting the anti air of Aeon's and, if necessary, taking a blast to cover the shadow dragon's approach in a manner that showed the unwavering loyalty of Exitius. From the dragons back, as they neared Aeon's forces, large, hooved figures jumped, gliding down to the battle, and revealing themselves as greater demons.

That wasn't all, however, as the demons themselves put their magic to use, summoning fire dragons and hell hounds to guard them as they attacked Aeon's forces. Scythes also joined in the aerial assault, using a combination of Durability and numbers to get near the arms forts and mechs, attempting to smash them with brute strength, as others of their numbers flew low, divebombing any ground forces they could see.
Death came to all of Aeon's forces, regardless of their position in the battlefield, and soon it became apparent that there were aprocryphals somewhere on the field, as Aeon's own soldiers started to get up with hideous, mutated forms, moving against their former comrades.

Nor was the planet as barren as it seemed, as out of nooks and crannies, dark elves appeared, attacking from what seemed every direction. Summoning globes of darkness on the surprised soldiers heads to blind them, they used their skills with weaponry - using a weapon in each hand, for the most part, with the utmost skill, taking the hundreds of years of combat knowledge they had gained and using it to cut down soldier after soldier in their midst.

They were not the only ones, however, as many soldiers were cut down from behind by the assassins infiltrating their ranks. striking with their small but deadly blades, before disappearing with hardly a trace, Aeon's ranks began to lose their organization, the assassins targetting officers and others in the command chain in particular.

Slayers appeared and moved through the ranks quickly, attacking and striking down Iron giants. A large number of them moved to fight the mechs Aeon had summoned to help him, with marginal success, having the strength to deal damage, but not able to keep up with the mech's speed and maneuverability.

"Have a care, Ragnarok." Raal says, noting the massive blasts moving back and forth on the battlefield. "neither you nor I are the most powerful creatures here, and I'd rather not see you struck by these blasts. perhaps you should stick to the ground, for now..." Raal said, firing a death coil at a nearby high elf, breaking it's shield and restoring his own energy, before firing a fireball to burn him to death, the orange meteor of flame burning him-

"What? Raal is surprised, watching the flame burn the elf down to just a skeleton. Once, Raal had been able to cast fireballs, but his old pacts as a warlock were voided as he entered his new form, and the spell had become unusable by him - or so he had thought. It seemed there was more happening to him recently then he had though.

Raal was interrupted by his reverie as he felt two massive energy sources, beyond anything the death knight had ever felt. one, black as death in feeling, the other, calm and ordered in nature, but both nearly overwhelming the death knight with the feel of their power alone. "such power..." Raal muttered.

As Nichi strikes, the reapers, taken aback by his speed, die to a one, though one fires off a small magical blast back at Nichi, not a powerful attack, but merely one meant to make the opponent dizzy and lightheaded for a few scant seconds. Efah, however, does not notice this. "I have no quarrel with you, and no use for you. Begone." Efah states simply, not even turning to look back at him, as he shoots his iceboard forward, moving into the air as he creates an upwards ramp of ice, before striking with a magical missile at Lioran's cockpit. "That's why you have trouble making friends, Efah. You know, acting like an [censored]. Why can't you be nicer?" Lioran asks, temporarily blinded by the missile striking his cock-pit. lashing out with his mech's claws, he attempts to strike Efah, but is dodged, Efah making a small jump on the ramp and hanging suspended in the air for a few seconds before making a new platform, moving forward and above once again. "I need no advice from a prattling fool." Efah said in anger, before chanting an ancient phrase of power. A large statue appeared above Lioran's mech, smashing into the top of the mech. "Hey, you'll scratch the paint!" Lioran retorted, getting his boosters ready.
"W... What strength!" Aaron sputters, the energy from the two gods feeling like a heavy weight on his body. "To do just this... with energy."
"You'll get used to it, eventually." Saito said, also feeling the chilling sensation, but handling it much better. "Just focus on keeping Exitius' minions busy." Saito noted, pointing out the undead he himself was slicing through.

Aaron nodded, moving in with his twin blades, cutting apart the undead in front of him. moving ridiculously fast, every swing of his blade meant the destruction of a skeleton. Swinging, Aaron cut right through a skeleton's rusted sword and it's body besides, before charging and cutting through five more, having no trouble dealing with and dodging the forest of spears directed at him.

Saito, meanwhile, was more reserved, cutting through the undead, and now reapers that appeared. seeing a judge in front of him, he managed to dodge the swing of his great axe, striking the judge with a gatotsu, cutting his chest open. The judge kept coming, but Saito struck twice more with gatotsu, before coming inside the weapon's arc and striking with gatotsu zero, leaving a gigantic gash in the judge and finally killing the armored warrior.

--Dyson--
"Well, I guess we should get-" Shale said, interrupted by the greenish black void opening beneath his feet. sucking in him, the polyhymnia group, and Kael and Onyx as well. the portal appeared at the edge of Leo's feet, but if he wished, he could easily escape it.
"My my, so impatient."

"Just pressed for time. I so rarely manage to surprise you, anyways." Anima said, a smirk appearing on her features. "I need your help, Shale. we plan to make a final march against Chaos in this very forest." Anima said, gesturing to the woods around her. "And your sword will help tip the scales - as will brave Kael, and sturdy Onyx." She said. "and that is why I summoned you."

Anima turned to regard Delarte, Mel, and Catullus. "My beloved musicians. It is a bittersweet thing to see you here, alive and safe, but on a battlefield that will soon be filled with blood." Anima said, sadness flitting across her features. "Please do your best to survive this battle. It would wound my heart to see you fall."

Sona stuck out his tongue at Anri, before jumping in the opposite direction, a few handseals causing a replacement jutsu to be combined with a water clone jutsu. Sona appeared to be running back in the way he came, but in all reality, was really moving slowly through the bushes, keeping camoflaged. stumbling around, he soon hit something fleshy. "What the- Ohhhhhh..." Sona said, seeing it was in fact the archangel, wounded, but alive. "Oh crap! I need to get a signal to Leo!"
Auger merely watched, evaluating the speed of both combatants. "Hmmmm... which to go after, which to go after..." Auger thought, watching both their movements.

Kress balked a bit, surprised at this transformation. "...Little wretch..." Kress said, before seeing the red beam strike his face. Leaving a scorch mark on Kress, he appeared to be unharmed, though his face did have marks, but innately, Kress was feeling massive amounts of pain in his incredibly sensitive eyes. Despite himself, he reflexively opened his mighty jaws, letting out a massive, intimidating roar... and leaving his maw wide open.
"No, they're figuring out lord Kress's weakness!" Jervix says, after firing his blasts. "how dare you strike him!" Jervix roars, steering his fighter at dominic's dragoon form. Firing multiple laser blasts, Jervix keeps dead aim at the dragonlike creature, murderous fury in his heart...

The soldiers would dive for cover as the dragons swooped in, trying to avoid being incinerated. As they would, however, Evraes would explode from underground and unleash bursts of ice magic in an attempt to stop them from flying. Should any of them fall, Iron Giants would be waiting below to impale them as they hit the ground.

The forces would continue marching with Guardians in front and White mages keeping them strong with healing magic when necessary. Gunslingers would begin to fire at the hellhounds that were attempting to overrun them.

When Aeon's army advanced upon the opposing force, Lightblades would leap over the guardians and mages while Angelic knights covered them from above.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisQ Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:53 pm

--Umbra--

Justin had never seen such a bloody state before in his life. After seeing the desolation of undead warriors, he withdrew his weapon, and walked towards a corpse, as if a strange feeling draws him in. His hand placed on it's metallic, and dull armour, he then fell in to a uncontrollable silence, ignoring the god's prescence. As the whispers of the past calls to him...

(So... Is the undead army defeated or are there many more?)

--Dyson--

Catullus gawked stupidly at the exquisite beauty who is called Anima. His body became weak, and his face turning red. In a split second, his nose spewed out blood, and collapsed on the ground.

Mel lstared at Anima in admiration, but instantly noticed Cat's reaction, but still respond to Anima's present. "Anima, oh thank you for your concern. We will survive together, and we will not disappoint you" She said while tending to Cat's condition.

"Don't worry, we are comrades, keeping each other alive is what we do. Though, we came here to bring peace. Our race couldn't stand watching the lives of many fades away."

--Dyson Ii--

"Great, he escaped, that copy is a clone. I sense no life or consiousness in it. That boy is a slippery one. Though I don't see him adequate enough in battle at all. Any who... you should tag along with this guy. And see whats he up to."

The second clone turns to Auger, with a displeased look from Sona's escape. "Hey you going anywhere? I feel like traveling, and hearing some stories if you have one."

The first clone was veiled, as she then took one of the dead body of a powerful soldier, lying face plan on the ground. She pierced her sword into him, and took it out. Her tongue licked the blood on the blade, and soon her body instantly transformed into one of Kress's allies. Anri then destroyd the corpse by exploding it with her blood. She remained hidden in the mist, with her copied injurys and condition. She acts wounded onthe ground.

--Altah'Roh--

Shade dashes in, and teleported. Before Mana can react, Shade slam his palm on his back. With a uknown symbol left by it, Shade held on to his position, While Mana was somehow snared by this technique.

A sudden flash overwhelmed Mana's mind, as a huge ball of light charges around the whole area.

Ace noticed the bright light. And so he went to it.
NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:17 pm

"You're out of your league tiny humanoids..." Keter thought as his mind became addled by the berserker state he was entering. "Must. Control. Rage." He let out a loud and soul crushing roar as he entered his fully Berserk rage. For precious few moments, his mind was stuck to itself within itself while it's husk began to kill without feeling. All emotion left his face as the first spear was thrust toward him, his back arching inhumanly while he held on and pulled the spear away from the creature, and-faster than it could blink-twirled it around and thrust it back through the spawn. As the spear went straight through it's spine, there was a deep crack and blood sprayed from it's mouth. His body acted with precision, moving alongside an opponent with a sword, disarming it, and removing it's head. If he were capable of thought at that point, he would have been thinking about how easily this was going as he sliced through several, too many to count fast enough. but he was quickly knocked back into reality, his mind re-entering connection to his body, as he was knocked to the ground by a pommel strike laid out by one of the taller enemies, this one carrying a waraxe. It approached him in a run, and made the tactical error Keter needed to exploit, as the monstrosity raised the axe over it's beastly head, keter was able to slice it cleanly in half with one of his weapons. "Now I fight with these, demonspawn" he shouted triumphantly as he raised his glowing and superb weapons toward those opposing him. Keter rushed into the fray, decapitating several of the beings with his swords and skewering others, which he tossed into the larger ones before slicing them into pieces.
It would seem that nothing could stop Keter at this point.

OOC: Post your hellspawn thingies attacks on Keter, we finally get to have another RP fight
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down