Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

+6
darthme
Kati
NemesisQ
agentaaa
Angusm3
Quantum Rain
10 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 17 Empty Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

A war already thousands of years since its beginning, some worlds have already been devastated, but hope remains for those who wish to defend it... or destroy it.

Aeon's armies are amassing once more, though they emerge from the shadows of defeat against the Reapers in the service of Exitium, they hold courage still. Exitium sees this happening, and is already prepared to strike again, this time to kill. Merciless fighting shall take place soon.

Elsewhere, Anima creates her guardians, preparing to defend her creations still, even through the pain of death, she refuses to give in. Chaos's hordes are running rampant through the worlds though, creating pure discord in their wake, challenged only by Anima's warriors, they will, however, win if left unchecked.

Still, the gods are summoning their warriors, as more and more appear in the Sanctuary, a world otherwise known as the home of the gods, they appear in the respective thrones to each god, with the scenery equally matching their power. It is here where our story shall begin, and here it shall start to end, for out of nothing, out of Ex Nihilo, a story will start to weave itself together.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 17 Empty Re: Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by xXPuppyXx Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:48 pm

--Altah'roh--
Nichi laughed at Lio's tone of voice, standing back up and turning. "Okay, okay. Don't worry. Nichi will handle this..." Nichi frowned at what Lio said. "New champions? Poor you. But you said plural. So you took on more than one at once? Wow. Nichi thinks that's pretty cool." Nichi laughed and then took out a round object, tossing it onto the ground. A blue light emitted from it and after building up a humming sound a portal like that from before flashed out of it.
xXPuppyXx
xXPuppyXx
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:02 pm

"well, one snuck up on me." Lioran said, starting up his mech while carefully excluding the fact that Raal had in fact snuck up in FRONT of Lioran. He needed to train with his mech more... as soon as he saw the portal, he activated his boosters on low power, sending Hell's left hand through the portal. "I appreciate the assist." Lioran says. "My name's Lioran, but friends call my Justin. Justin Bailey." Then he was sucked through the portal.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPuppyXx Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:12 pm

--Altah'roh--
Nichi nodded, his head tilted slightly. "Nice to meet you, Lioran. Justin. Justin Bailey." Nichi laughed softly and stepped through the portal too, his staff hanging loosely at his side. The portal sucked him up and he appeared on the other side, stepping out from the portal and feeling grass beneath his feet. The two were now in the middle of a wide plain, grassy land as far as they could see with soldiers of Aeon scattered here and there. Nichi held out his hand as the orb flew through the portal and the portal faded away, the orb landing in his hand, and then he winked at Lio. "Welcome to Aruna.~"
xXPuppyXx
xXPuppyXx
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:58 am

--Altah'Roh--
The reapers guided Ragnarok, who was flying high in the sky with his black and red wings of 30 feet from tip to tip spread out before him and flapping softly, and Raal. As they crossed over rocky, barren terrains, Ragnarok, who's strength was returning slowly, began to feel a bit of doubt in his capabilities. As he pondered over this, it caused him to wobble unsteadily in his flight pattern. He suddenly stopped flapping while thinking and began to drop down, but he caught himself by spreading his wings wide right before hitting the ground. He cursed his ignorance and let a jet of fire escape his mouth into the sky above. "I must get stronger. I will get stronger." They soon approached a huge cathedral, controlled by Exitius of course. The reapers held the door open for Ragnarok and Raal to enter. Still in deep thought, Ragnarok flew through the huge doors, entering the silent darkness that lied waiting.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisQ Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:44 am

(I sincerely apologize to everyone for being absent in this role playing game for a while.)

--Umbra--
Justin stood and witness the disorder which has brought to the group. Allyson was now no where to be seen, and Aaron was charging in recklessly. He glare at Efah, and in acceptance he chose to let this fight go.
Justin scuttle toward Aaron and Saito to aid them.

--Dyson--
Delarte, Mel and Catullus made out of the forest and saw another Anima group aiding a man. They wave their hands as they approach them.
"Hey! How's it going?!" Catullus yelled, in hope of being heard by the group.
"Can we tag along with you guys!? We have no idea where we are, and it's better if fellow Anima warriors stick together right?!" Mel also yelled out.

--Dyson II--

Anri first clone stood in awe to the intense battle. Though, her thrill was much more, as the first blood ball exploded on the ground. Followed by hundreds, as it plunge towards Kress, Keter and Dominic. It was obvious to her that this battle will soon end, and become a grave for these warriors.
"It's all right. We only need one person for now."
Anri rushed towards Kress's minions, and began the slaughter. Her footwork danced around them, as they effortlessly try to slash at her. Anri's movement could not be grasped, and soon, before they realize, their body was diced up. Blood gushed out from their motionless body, then she raised her blade and as she licked the blood from it...

Anri's second clone picked Sona up. With inhuman strength, she flinged him hard on to her shoulder while not considering how much pain this would caused to anyone. She then bit her finger; blood came out, and was manipulated by her to create a rope around the boy in case he plans to escape.

--Altah'Roh--

Mana and Shade fought relentlessly, as there techniques and attacks clashes and dispelled.
Mana was pushed back, creating sand clouds as he was sliding off.
"How is this possible? Is he reading my mind? Every move I used was countered! Something is up."
Shade landed on the ground.
"It's time, I need to give it to him before It's too late."

NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:05 pm

--Umbra--
Efah smiled, thinking of the man's intelligent decision. This allowed him a distinct advantage, going out to deal with Aeon soldiers proper. his abilities were more suited to duelling multiple opponents than a single one. An angel of
Aeon's appeared before him, whom Efah subtly put to sleep, before decapitating, giving him a peaceful death. he'd be allowed to live peacefully in the afterlife, Efah was sure.

--Umbra 2--

Saito tried to fight his way to Aaron, but found a literal sea of opponents in his way, soldier after soldier. One came up with a large shield, easily pierced by his gatotsu, before three more jumped at him, blades raised. However, before they could react, three hits struck three reapers, and all lay in pieces, before Saito stabbed through the approaching judge with Gatotsu Zero, skewering him like a fish before moving his blade upward, cutting through him. Saito, not willing to admit he's worried, kept a consummate bored expression. Inside, however, he was worried for Aaron. cutting through another trio of reapers seeking to slow his advance, he rushed ahead into a temporary break, only to see it close before him. "A hundred dead on my blades, and not a single one of any real importance... how disappointing.

Aaron fought on, using his nodachi to cut a reaper nearby into two, before blocking a strike from a judge. To his surprise, he was hit with a massive fireball, scorching and burning where it hit, and he saw that a fire demon had joined the battle...
"Damn it!" Aaron said, cutting another reaper down, using one hand now that the other was burnt, before being hit in the back by a skeleton's spear.
"[censored]... I guess this is how it ends."
"Nope." He heard a voice in his head say.
"W... what?" Aaron said in surprise, falling to the floor as the skeleton readied itself for another strike.
But Aaron didn't seem to be there, anymore. Suddenly, he was on top of a tall, stone building, with a forested area underneath.
"Hmph." Aaron heard a feminine voice, and looking up, he saw a pale woman, with a long, black dress and long raven hair to match. Her hands crossed in front of her, she looked at him with a scowl. "He still does not acknowledge me as necessary." she remarks, shifting on her black heels
"Well, he can't very well do that if he goes and dieded. Unless he got reincarnated. Ohhh, get reincarnated as a octopus. Then you could wield us, and, like, six other weapons, and be stabbing like eight people at a time. Plus, it's a good excuse not to eat calamari!"
"errr... What?" Aaron asked, confused by this voice coming from what seemed a bright light. The light faded, revealing a blonde boy with tanned skin, a red shirt with a blue, furred vest on top, and brown cargo shorts that seemed a couple sizes too big. He wore a pair of nikes, and no socks.
"Ohhhh... right. We're gonna helps ya, since you can hear us and all now." The boy said, jumping up and down. "Me and you and her and we'll be kicking butt and taking names and eating shrimps and Fighting shrimp and being shrimp actually reincarnate as a shrimp instead-". the boy ranted on again, only to be interrupted. "Excuse me, what are your names?" Aaron asked, confused.
"You already know, silly. Now get out there, bring us with ya, and remember: You are the one who can change things. one of few. do it for all the little people." the boy said, poking him in the head.
Aaron returned to reality, and felt rather than saw the spear coming towards him again. Dodging away with little effort, everyone nearby was momentarily stunned by the force of his reishi, billowing upwards and causing the wind to pick up around him.
"bring peace... The balance of light and darkness!" Aaron screamed, as a small blast of power moved above him, his Nodachi seeming to disappear.
When Aaron was viewable again, and the dust settled, he held not one but two blades, dual gold and silver katana, and regarded these curiously for a second.
The skeleton, seeing the weakness, struck out, only for Aaron to turn around entirely and, in one movement, shatter the spear with one of his own blades, before doing the same to the one holding it with the other.
"Saitou... Dodge out of the way of this, please... at the moment, I can't guarantee I won't hit you too..." Aaron asked, slicing three more skeletons into pieces, as white and black energies shimmered from both blades.
Saitou, not really understanding, moved to his right, cutting through the opponents in his way.
Aaron pointed his swords where Saito had been standing, holding the tips together as a gray orb of energy formed in front of them. Charging, it blasted outwards, destroying the skeletons and Exitium soldiers in it's wake, before hitting the ground where Saitou was standing, creating a huge explosion that destroyed a large concentration of soldiers.
"Nice one, Sujin!" Saitou yelled, honestly impressed, as he took down a host of skeletons in front of him, the weak creatures falling quickly to his blade

--Dyson--

Shale smiled, seeing the group. "I'm surprised you're here - I didn't know polyhymnians were fighting in the war. Your combat skill'd be appreciated - as would your lovely music. I heard it's the finest in the universe." Shale said warmly. Before he could continue, however, an elven warrior found him.
"Commander Shale, it appears Anima has need of you. You have been recalled for the coming battle."
"Chaos?" Shale asked with a sigh.
"Yes, commander." the warrior simply replied.
Shale simply shook his head. "Well, can't say it wasn' expected... Alright, guys, tend to the wounded and let's get going." Shale said, mostly directed towards onyx, who even now was causing the earth itself to heal his wounds, and, now he was not so banged up, focused on Kael's next. Shale didn't have any wounds himself, so Onyx didn't worry about him. "Are you in need of assistance, soldier of Aeon?" He asked.
Kael stared at Leo, a scowl on his face. "Anima soldiers know how to prioritize healing - but you can talk as we heal." Kael said, readying some bandages. Magic was unfortunately not Kael's forte, and as a result, he could not magically heal, but he knew how to treat wounds in a more mundane fashion. "Besides, we don't have much time available."

--Dyson 2--
Sona instinctively breathed in, increasing his mass as the ropes came on, while still pretending to be unconscious. It'd make escape later easier, he hoped. He smiled to himself, quite sure that he'd be able to get some information gathering done. So long as nothing unexpected happened.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Raaaaaaaainnnnn!" Auger yelled, in the nearby woods, catching up to Anri's group. "What? Hey, you're not Rain..." Auger said, disappointed, as he neared Anri. "You kinda look like him though - all girly and stuff." He says, pointing at Anri. Then, he saw the binding around Sona. Staring for five seconds, he finally says "Are you gonna eat that?"

"I never thought I'd use the term "being looked at like a piece of meat" in a literal manner in my lifetime..." Sona thought to himself, not liking the direction this was taking.

--Dyson 3--
More minions took their place behind Kress, however, and in more numbers. Alienoid sidehoppers with their spiked feet and toothed maws, jumping towards Anri, along with swarms of flying Melia, small, but with large pincers, flocks of fast-moving skree, more blade than bug, occasionally pushed aside by the flying Reo, claw hands at the ready,larger but fewer than the Melia and skree, and the anatomically impossible wavers, swooping down in a typical... wavy form, attacking whatever wasn't Kress... specifically, Anri. coming in waves, these minions weren't necessarily strong, but were both resilient and numerous - with the exception of the melia, who were about as resilient as a paper hat, but made up for it with sheer numbers.
Jervix, meanwhile, readied another laser blast, this one at Anri, hoping to catch this obviously powerful nuisance off-guard. Sweating a bit, he was amazed at the power of this one, who had managed to cause such destruction so quickly.

--Altah'Roh--
Raal came along, ursing to himself as he realized he was in the dominion of another. From what he gleaned, his young charge knew more than he'd told him. "Who do these serve, and why do they serve you." Raal said grumpily, pointing to the reapers, as he said this to Ragnarok.

--Aruna--
"Much less desolate, and much more my kind'a place, then that last place we were at." Lioran acknowledged. "So, as soon as I get my mech fixed up, I might just go assist Aeon forces at Umbra. You be up for that?" Lioran asked, nervous. In truth, the attack on umbra should have had him back much earlier, but he'd had troubles with the portal unit on his mech and, well, didn't want to admit it....
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPuppyXx Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Nichi nodded wistfully to what Lio said, swinging his staff like a baton. He smiled at him sweetly, tilting his head so his hair fell across it. "You want go help out some friends? Fine by Nichi.~ Actually.." Nichi grinned playfully, leaning over to Leo and tapping him on the head again. "It sounds like fun." Nichi took another step back and checked out the mech again, frowning slightly. "But first, yeah. You need to fix her up. Can you do that here, or does Nichi need to take you somewhere different?" Truth be told, however, the portal generator was almost out of energy- It'd only last maybe two or three more portals before he had to charge it, maybe. It wasn't made for continuous use, either.. He had been the one who had responded to the distress called and had gotten this made to get him there and back.
xXPuppyXx
xXPuppyXx
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:06 pm

"No problem, I can do that on site." Lioran said, getting out a box of tools. "Help me out a bit, babe?" Lioran asked, the mech seeming to lean up and start working on what it could to fix itself. "Two hours, at the most." Lioran said, grinning.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:33 pm

--Altah'Roh--
Ragnarok sighs as he gives a quick glance at Raal. He continues on into the Cathedral. "Those are reapers. They are part of the army belonging to Exitius. I am a hero of Exitius. Therefore they serve me. Now answer me. How is it that you came about such power." Soon they came upon the very center of the Cathedral. There before them was a huge 50 foot statue of Exitius himself.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:45 pm

"army? if they're an army on this world, why were you on a different one?" Raal asked. "As for my own powers, that's... a complicated tale. Suffice to say, I obtained this strength by cheating death." Raal said, looking up at the statue. "An army bred for what purpose?" Raal asked.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:57 pm

--Altah'Roh--
Ragnarok turns to look at Raal. "Share your tale. We have time while we get our strength back." Ragnarok ignores the questions directed at him as he goes to sit down with his back on the statue.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:34 pm

"In return, answer my questions afterwards, dragonoid." Raal replies, unhorsing from his skeletal mount, who merely stood there. Keeping his cloak pulled to him, he says "I was once a part of the horde, a mighty race of warriors. They..." Raal said with a pain of regret about his current form "Were might, greenskinned beings, large and strong, with massive muscles, and were masters of the battlefield, riding wolves twice the size of the weak creatures found in human lands... We destroyed everything in our world, and then, when the horde needed a new enemy, created a portal into another... Though just as much because our own was dying, as because we'd found new foes." Raal says, remembering his own part in all this, slaying Draenei first with his strength as a shaman, and then, as a warlock. his blood raced, and for the first time in a long, long time, he felt like an orc again...
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:48 pm

Ragnarok stares at Raal for some time. He ponders what to say to the undead warrior. "Hmm. This is interesting. You deserve answers yes. This world, Altah'Roh, belongs to Exitius. Exitius is the God of Death and is my patron. I serve him and only him. His armies are scattered throughout the worlds fighting against the other gods and their heroes. Now, enough of this. Your power. Where did you learn to command death like that."
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 pm

"Ahhh... I was getting to that." The death knight said. "as I said, we made a portal to go to another world. It was there we encountered humans for the first time. they belonged to a great kingdom called stormwind. When we first sent raiding parties out to attack, we believed the humans to be too weak to stand against us, and stormed their castle with a small raiding party... They rode out clad in armor on strong horses and defeated the raiding party. At that point, I gained entrance into the shadow council, the true leadership of the orcish horde. Like most on the council, I was a warlock, an orc trained in magics that come from the underworld itself... and thus, was able to serve the council's needs quite well. The warchief Blackhand was no more than a puppet to our desires, doing as we told him, and the horde did as the warchief told them." Raal said, smiling as he remembered the power he had. "It was not to last, however. The warchief was overthrown by his second. An orc by the name of Orgrim doomhammer, with a weapon of the same name. He came and slew us all... including myself... All but our leader, Guldan and his pet ogre Magi Cho'gall..." Raal stopped at that moment, remembering more of the facts of that day, of how he'd come to wish to be rid of the shadow council's influence in his life, seen how being in the council was as much a trap for him as it was for the horde it commanded. shaking his head, he continued on. "However, they managed to beg for mercy, and succeeded in doing so. They promised the new warchief an army of soldiers to deal with the human magicians - for they were a problem now, in our absence - and strengthen his own troops. he attempted to have the necrolytes - orcs skilled in necromantic powers." Raal said, distaste in his voice, for he hated the fanatical creatures with their ritual sacrifice and their gibbering speech. "He wished to raise the knights of stormwind as undead monsters, and while his initial attempts failed, he succeded... after a fashion." Raal said, with a slight chuckle. "Sacrificing the lives of the necrolytes, he called our spirits to their bodies - and so I now stand before you, with the knowledge and power of both my own calling and that of the necrolytes."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Ragnarok grinned mischievously at this. "Death. O how I love death. It is a very comforting thing is it not. To know that you hold the power of somebody else life in your hands." Ragnarok begins to bare his fangs as he says this. "Your power is great. Your history at how you obtained this power seems to be full of death. Teach me Raal. I wish to know more about death."
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:06 pm

"You wish to know of death? I'll tell you. It's nothing but emptiness." Raal said, annoyed. "Even life, in the end, means little. When you die, the worms feed on your corpse, and either luck-"Raal did not specify good or bad"-or simple design brings you back, or it makes you lose all you were. That is death. If you can find it comforting, you've yet to gain proper respect for the thing. Even you must pay homage to it one day." Raal says, waving his hand. "And respect of the thing is required for it's control. Know death. Understand death. Respect death. and then, control death." He said, drawing a small symbol with the bones - for truly there was nothing else left of it - of his index finger.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Ragnarok gives off a simple smirk. "You know nothing about me. How would you like not knowing who you are. Exitius is all that I know. Everything before him is forgotten, but I don't know why. That is why I pledge to death and yet I can't age or die for I have power that allows me to cheat death if you may say so. Respect death you say. I respect death by supplying death with the lives of others. I give death sustenance." Ragnarok then stands and walks to the front of the statue, looking up at it. "Exitius knows of my existence before he found me. But what that is, I do not know. It is unclear if I ever shall."
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:18 pm

"I spent several months in that state, wandering the ghost ways, knowing nothing but loneliness." Raal said, uncaring. "Death always gains sustenance, regardless of our manners towards it. The only difference is how much time. Even you, Dragonoid, will die. Either from a difficult opponent, a natural force you can't avoid, or the simple agony of life, that you would wllingly tear yourself out of your all-too mortal coil. I'm certainly no different - though, if I had had to choose my way of death, it would not have been a caved in skull from a warhammer larger than I was." Raal said, finishing the symbol, a small flash echoing from it. "And now, we are ready..."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Ragnarok drops his smirk. "I will never die. I shall become an immortal. Death doesn't want somebody like me. Nobody does. You speak of loneliness. I live it day in and day out. My life is nothing but a lonely bother, and yet I enjoy it. Maybe after you become used to it it gets easier. I find comfort in knowing I have to care not about others. You speak with experience, but you should learn about the others you speak it too." Ragnarok takes notice of your movements because of the flash. "What are you doing?"
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:13 pm

"I ask myself the same question, sometimes..." Raal mutters, before finishing the symbol. "Showing you the basics of magic, of course, which you seem entirely unfamiliar with. therefore, I will show you how to use the touch of darkness..." Raal said, a dark energy springing around him. "I won't repeat myself, so I shall say this once: Take this in without any fear, or it will go badly for you." he says, as the dark energy strikes towards Ragnarok's chest.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:45 am

Ragnarok watches the symbol warily. He peers into the dark energy surging from your fingers. He wants the power. He hungers for it. As the energy collides with him, he gives a small grunt as he feels it spreading throughout his body. He drops to a knee as at first he fights against it. He wasn't sure whether to trust Raal, but as he felt the power within, he gave in to the dark energy. He let it envelop his being as he stood up. Ragnarok seemed to glow with the energy that now became a part of him. "Fear you say. Fear has no matter in my life. I strike fear into others and not the other way around. This power. You are a being of great strength and power Raal. That I know."
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:15 pm

"this power will allow you to learn the spells I have to offer... It will take time, however..." Raal comments, thinking to himself. This tool of his was interesting, to say the least... but one could tell he was young, still... "And as far as I know..."
He stopped speaking, trailing off, as he felt a mass of pure death energy behind him. Far outstripping both his and Ragnarok's power, he turned to see a demonic-seeming being, clad in black armor, and armed with a vicious looking axe. He rode a horse that Raal suspected was far from ordinary, which was proven when the steed opened it's mouth, and showed it's pointed teeth, as it let out a demonic snarl. They stood, now, in the presence of a black knight...
"Lord Exitius requires your presence on Umbra, Ragnarok." The black knight said simply. "you are to exterminate his enemies situated there." the knight said, in the same even, short tone all those in Exitius' service used. "Bring the spare, if you must."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Ragnarok growled as he felt the evil energy. He knew that energy. He loathed to have it. He wanted to have power like that. He quickly turned to face the Black Knight. "So he wants me once again huh. It has been quite some time. Take me there so I may fight fight and fight. So much to enjoy." Ragnarok then looks back at Raal. "Your power you shall teach me. You will find I am a fast learner. I must be able to become a general of Exitius army. I am not strong now but later I will be. Lets go Raal. We have work to do." Ragnarok then looked back at the Black Knight and nodded. A portal formed before him and he stepped through.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:44 am

The black knight did not reply, but merely guided them to a small black portal, meant to shuttle beings of large power to umbra. It was not linked to the main portal, but could only ever transport a few every day.
"Presuming to order me around?" Raal asked, with a touch of annoyance. "I will aid you, for now, but watch your tone, dragonkin.". Powerful beings or not, he was Raal deathwind, one of the most potent death knights in existence - perhaps the only one, now. He would be treated with respect...
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:48 am

--Umbra--
Ragnarok stepped out of the portal and into Umbra. He looked around and saw nothing but fighting. Pain and anger was stretched out across the fields of Umbra and Ragnarok just licked his lips in anticipation. "Lets join the fray shall we."
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next