Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

+6
darthme
Kati
NemesisQ
agentaaa
Angusm3
Quantum Rain
10 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 16 Empty Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

A war already thousands of years since its beginning, some worlds have already been devastated, but hope remains for those who wish to defend it... or destroy it.

Aeon's armies are amassing once more, though they emerge from the shadows of defeat against the Reapers in the service of Exitium, they hold courage still. Exitium sees this happening, and is already prepared to strike again, this time to kill. Merciless fighting shall take place soon.

Elsewhere, Anima creates her guardians, preparing to defend her creations still, even through the pain of death, she refuses to give in. Chaos's hordes are running rampant through the worlds though, creating pure discord in their wake, challenged only by Anima's warriors, they will, however, win if left unchecked.

Still, the gods are summoning their warriors, as more and more appear in the Sanctuary, a world otherwise known as the home of the gods, they appear in the respective thrones to each god, with the scenery equally matching their power. It is here where our story shall begin, and here it shall start to end, for out of nothing, out of Ex Nihilo, a story will start to weave itself together.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 16 Empty Re: Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by Rangiku Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:13 am

Ragnarok cackle as the attacks collide with me. Normally he could take attacks with ease, but with such attacks as those he would've been knocked back, however he allowed his power to spread all over his body. This produced a super durable armor that easily withstood the attacks. Ragnarok rushed forward through the attacks, his claws held wide. He flipped and sent a double clawed attack straight down the middle.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:57 pm

--Dyson--

Dominic caught the gun, immediately brought it to bear against the rather large creature ahead of him, and then fired, unrelentingly. I highly doubt that this will work... Dominic thought, still trying to think of a way out of this mess he's in.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:20 pm

--Dyson--
(please point out where the characters are firing)
Kress fires back with his own stomach-based projectiles, as well as firing more claw-nails. He is just about ready to come in with a stomp, before noticing a green gleam in the sky.
Jervix had finally arrived...
Kress made a tiny signal with his fingertips, which roughly meant "Take the one with the sword" with their decades-wide rapport. Jervix, high in the clouds, fired an instant blast of laser fire, moving at high speed to hit Keter, and a second one as well, taking care that neither would hit Kress if they missed. Jervix then fired a trio of blasts down at dominic, hearing another signal.
"Give up, worms!" Kress yells,coming in for a two handed smash on Keter if either of those attacks fail.

--Altah'Roh--
Lioran smiled, despite the minor claw srape on his armor, as his target lock was made. Firing high intensity energy blasts from his cannons, four green blasts of intense energy exited the mech's cannons. Lioran smiled, confident nobody could survive the blast. Hell's left hand was unmatched in destructive power.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:41 pm

--Altah'Roh--
Ragnarok givse a cry of joy as he holds out his hand and a huge Dual sword appears. It was equal to his height of 7 feet. The energy blasts collide with the blade, and Ragnarok holds his end before give a huge roar and slashing back. The energy blasts are repelled back at Lioran and in a flash Ragnarok forms 10 arcs of powerful fire and lightning blasts that strike out at Lioran in rapid succession. They were all aimed at his chest.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Lioran fires again, ignoring the blasts that singed his mechs armor. "Nonconductive metal, [censored]!" Lioran said, as he boosted backwards again, moving at an incredible speed, firing as he moved. "Take it!"
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Ragnarok roars as he charges forward. The attacks collide with his blade and pushes him back. Ragnarok tries to keep his ground, but its too strong for him. He spins and lets the energy beams go past him, but it grazes his skin, causes a little bit of blood to slide down across his masculine arms. He growls and runs forward again. He leaps and lets loose another flurry of thrusts and slashes.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Lioran, seeing close combat might very well be unavoidable, comes in with a swift slash of his own mech's furious, dragonlike, claws. Smiling, he watched how quickly both his claws moved, bringing his more armored arms up to take the slashes and thrusts. He'd updated the outdated hydraulic system to favor speed over efficiency, and it clearly showed in his mech's capabilities. sniffing, he felt that, though an unhappy awakening to the capabilities of non-mech machines, this wouldn't be a problem... What was the red blinking light? Uh-oh...
Raal smiled, as he felt rather than saw the delicate machinery in the mech's leg crackle and break. it took a concentrated blast of death and decay, but the necessary time had been bought through a combination of Ragnarok's distractions and the foolish pilot of this war machine's distraction. "Fall... like the rest of your miserable race." Raal said, not forgetting that the life force he felt was that of a human. It felt good to take their arrogant race down a peg...
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:11 pm

I growl out as my attacks are blocked. I raise my sword to block his strikes. I'm sent crashing down to the ground, a crater forming from the impact. Blood appeared on the side of my head. It rolled down and I licked it. At the taste of my own blood I was sent into a blind rage. The orangish-red aura completely enveloped me. I dropped down to all 4s and roared a powerful roar that shook the very plain. I ran forward on all 4s. I was even faster than before, and it seemed as though I wasn't even there. I appeared at all sides of him, striking at different spots, trying to confuse him as I did so. I covered the very area in flames and lightning as attacked. My anger shown with each strike and I wanted death to come to all.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Lioran boosted away, very aware of the missing leg of his mech. "crapcrapcrapcrap!" Lioran swore, moving at top speed. Just get to the drop site. He could handle that. He swore again, realizing his mechs still weren't quite good enough, as the other leg came off, evidence of the many dents in his mechanical warrior. "I'm so sorry, baby. I'll repair you soon, upgrades and everything - I promise!" Lioran said, moving at top speed with his remaining parts of his mech. It seemed the battle had turned in favor of Ragnarok and Raal, and they had claimed victory.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:27 pm

I growl intensely. I swipe my hand and a wall of fire forms in front of him. I snap my fingers and it extends til it completely encircles the 3 of us. "No escaping now." I launch forward and swing my mighty blade. The air cackles as electrical bolts shoot forward. They were aimed toward his boosters.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Lio moves too fast, however, getting out of the way of the attacks. moving at top speed, he blazes through the wall of fire, heading away past the two, to move quickly towards his drop point.
"That was... Interesting." Raal remarked.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:53 pm

I growl in rage. I was losing control of myself. I allowed my lightning to cover my body again and with that mixed with the orangish-red energy, I ran forward at top speed. It was blinding at how fast I ran. The ground literally tore apart as I crossed the terrain toward him. My weapon disappeared as I gave chase. "GET BACK HERE!"
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:57 am

Lioran moved far faster than Ragnarok on foot could, however, and was soon incredibly far away, no longer reachable by Ragnarok, or even in view as he hid himself. "[censored]... Requesting pickup! Anyone?" Lio shouted into his radio. He needed a portal open fast, or that powerful freak that sent his scanners going haywire might just catch up. "Aeon mech, requesting pickup!" He shouted again.
"Damn..." Raal swore, noting Ragnarok's sudden disappearance. It appeared his companion had forgotten him in his lust to destroy the mechanical machine - and the person inside it. Like an orc, he truly couldn't be assuaged once he felt the bloodlust within, Raal thought.
The knowledge that his people were not likely little more than a memory humbled Raal again, and he knew that he was likely the last existing free orc - In body, if not in mind. The alliance had surely slain all the orcs in Azeroth by now, and all of his race left on Draenor had surely been lost...
Raal merely sighed, an unnatural sigh which echoed into a growl.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Ragnarok roars in anger. He did not like the idea of somebody being better. His rage totally consuming himself, he launches forward as he moves at top speed. It still wasn't good enough. In a fit of rage, Ragnarok jumps straight into the air. He roars as he forms a huge ball of fire and lightning. The ball grew bigger as it reached the size of a Spirit Ball (not as powerful though meaning it can't destroy an entire planet). As it formed he locked onto the mech. With as much strength as he could muster, he threw the ball straight toward the mech with no regrets. "DIE DIE DIEE"
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPuppyXx Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:08 pm

Near wherever the mech was, if it had stopped moving, a light blue circle appeared, seeming to be floating in the air. Nichi stepped out of it soon after, his staff in his hand already and yawning. The portal disappeared behind him, fading away, and he took another step forward. He began to wave his staff in the air, ignoring really anyone else that was there or will show up, and yelled out. "Helllloooo? Did someone caaaaaaaall?!"
xXPuppyXx
xXPuppyXx
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:19 pm

--Altah'Roh--
"That'd be me." Lioran said, his cockpit pushing into the ground. "Just needed a tiny bit of help opening a portal, ya know? I mean, I was on a recon mission, but I decided to, y'know-" Lioran continued, a spark coming from the ripped off lower half of his mech. "Just decided the mission was too easy, gonna go back for something more of a challenge, maybe give my mech a bit of a paint-job. No biggy." Lioran said, keeping his composure the whole time.

Raal came up behind Ragnarok as his blast missed entirely. "Calm yourself. using up your energy in such a manner will do little." Raal pointed out, his red eyes gleaming in the darkness. "Concentrate instead on using it to further your own ends." He noted, concentrating himself. Useful, and powerful this youth might be, but also brash and reckless, he noted. he'd have to take care using his new protege in the future...
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Ragnarok growls out as his attack misses completely. He moves to go forward and continue the fight, but is stopped by Raal and his words. Ragnarok began to calm down and regain my composure. The orangish-red energy subsides and his normal black returns to its dominant position. He drops down to one knee as he realizes how spent he was.

Last edited by RagnarokX on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPuppyXx Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:26 pm

--Altah'Roh--

Nichi looked at Lio oddly and then bounded forward, reaching out his staff to tap him on the head. "Oh ni gosh!! Nice to meet you!! Nichi is Nichi, who are you?!" Nichi gasped loudly and then took a big step back, realizing what was in front of him. "YOU HAVE A GIANT ROBOT!" Nichi squealed. Nichi looked back over at Lio with wide eyes. "Can Nichi play with it?!"
xXPuppyXx
xXPuppyXx
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:16 pm

--Altah'roh
"Owwww..." Lio said, stroking his bald head. "Watch the speeear.". Lioran changes his tone as he hears Nichi's admiration. "Admiring my ride, eh? It's pretty sweet, made it myself. Basically took an afternoon. Way better than what the eggheads have so far. Am I right?" Lioran says. He had a big ego, and Nichi was stroking it profusely.

Raal shook his head, looking at his companion's exhaustion. "We should depart for a different area, soon. perhaps we'll find something that will give us a decent rest..." Raal trailed off, as a group of reapers of Exitium drew near. "Hmmmmmm..." Raal said, interested in yet another group of creatures he hadn't seen before. "It seems as though one cannot take a step without attracting odd creatures here...
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPuppyXx Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:27 pm

--Altah'roh--

Nichi kept his eyes wide in awe as he reached forward, tentatively, and touched the mech. "This. Is. Amazing. Isn't it just amazing?! Nichi thinks it's amazing! How did you do this?! Like, seriously!" Nichi took a step away and let his hand fall, tilting his head slightly. "You must be really good with robots, person.~"
xXPuppyXx
xXPuppyXx
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:31 pm

--Altah'Roh--
Ragnarok growl once more as he forces himself to stand. "What just happened. Why did I suddenly go out of control. Who was that guy. What the [censored] is going on here?" He glares at Raal as the questions roll out. He folds his wings against his back and wraps his tail around his waist. The black energy soon subsided and those who tried to sense his power would sense that he was nothing but an insignificant weakling.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:59 pm

--Altah'roh--
"Peace." Raal said, waving his hand as if to deflect the questions "These are good questions, but right now..." Turning to the reapers, Raal says "Hail! Who are you whelps, and who is your master?"
The reaper group moves towards him, intent on attacking until seeing Ragnarok. "Lord Ragnarok! Do you need any assistance?" One of the reapers asked in a toneless, emotionless voice. "We'll assist you in ridding the world of this being, who should have already died, if that is your wish..."
Raal remained quiet, though such a comment put him aflame with indignity. pathetic little fool..."

"well, actually, they're machines." Lioran said, continuing. "Robots are machines with artificial intelligence, machines aren't... Or that's what most people think anyways..." Lioran says, before turning to his mech. "Hear that, babe? You were paid a compliment...". Lioran quickly looks back at Nichi. "And this right here is my baby, Hell's left hand. She's quick, she's powerful, and she can take a beating..." Lioran says as what looks like expensive machinery falls out of the lower half of the mech. "Not that I ever want her to." Turning to the mech again, Lioran whispers in a calm tone "It's okay. We're going to get you fixed up, I promise."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:03 pm

--Altha'Roh--
Ragnarok glanced at the reapers. They looked tasty to him in his weakened state. He ignored his desires and approached them. He stood before them, and his tone changed to that of a commanding one. "Take me and my ally here, who is not to be touched, to the nearest post where we may recuperate." I unfold my wings and prepare to take off.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPuppyXx Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:20 pm

--Altah'roh--

Nichi looked interestingly at Lio, and then started to pout. He stepped closer with his staff pointed towards the ground and kneelled down, studying the mecha. "She's very pretty." Nichi said, reassuringly. "Nichi is sure she'll be fine." He said again, reaching out a hand to seem to pet the mecha. "Do you need to go now, or do you want to stick around a little longer? Also, Nichi was wondering, what happened?
xXPuppyXx
xXPuppyXx
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:35 pm

--Altah'roh--
Lioran shrugged. "oh, well, given we're on a planet fully controlled by Exitius, and my mech is damaged, and that pointy things scare me when I'm not in the safety of Hell's Left hand, I'd prefer to go now, please. As for what happened... Well, I think Exitius has a couple new champions. and they just happened to find me. Go figure." Lioran said with a shrug.

"We shall do so." The reapers said, Raal merely observing their movements, and following the way they offered, marching. He still felt slighted by the admittedly true insult, and wished to fire a fireball at them - though, it had been long since he'd used one of those. The death knights preferred to use the touch of darkness for lesser enchantment, though Raal felt as though he'd prefer to use both, for some of his nonliving foes seemed hardly affected by the curse. It felt almost as though his warlock spells, mostly forgotten upon his death, were coming back to him, fresh and clear in his mind. Raal pondered this though as his horse rode behind the reapers.

Last edited by agentaaa on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content