Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

+6
darthme
Kati
NemesisQ
agentaaa
Angusm3
Quantum Rain
10 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 10 Empty Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

A war already thousands of years since its beginning, some worlds have already been devastated, but hope remains for those who wish to defend it... or destroy it.

Aeon's armies are amassing once more, though they emerge from the shadows of defeat against the Reapers in the service of Exitium, they hold courage still. Exitium sees this happening, and is already prepared to strike again, this time to kill. Merciless fighting shall take place soon.

Elsewhere, Anima creates her guardians, preparing to defend her creations still, even through the pain of death, she refuses to give in. Chaos's hordes are running rampant through the worlds though, creating pure discord in their wake, challenged only by Anima's warriors, they will, however, win if left unchecked.

Still, the gods are summoning their warriors, as more and more appear in the Sanctuary, a world otherwise known as the home of the gods, they appear in the respective thrones to each god, with the scenery equally matching their power. It is here where our story shall begin, and here it shall start to end, for out of nothing, out of Ex Nihilo, a story will start to weave itself together.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 10 Empty Re: Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:51 am

---Umbra

Basalt's ward activated that he earlier prepared, and a wall of molten rock popped up to stop the void daggers. the daggers cut through the weak barrier, however, and Basalt winced as they gave his skin a mild prick. Felsite, on the other hand, threw several hard, fast blows at Keter, trying to disable him.

-Abaddon's POV

Abaddon roared in pain, and sent a blast of ki out of his palm at Skaer. It wouldn't do much damage, but stretched out in all direction's from Abaddon's palm, and would be incredibly difficult to charge. After firing that energy, he would press his advantage with a nasty flurry of punches and kicks.

--Efah's POV
"...It's difficult, believe me, I know, but... protecting someone in this world, keeping them in this world of torment, only exacerbates that torment. Trust me, people in general are better off dead. It's kind of selfish of me not to send you to that life myself, but... We need you, and your abilities. Join us, please."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:49 am

Skaer ran and tried to dodge the blows but, after being hit with the pulse of life endangering energy, he was unable to move fast enough. The first strike that Abaddon threw was impossible to dodge. The strike threw him back and into the wall, hard. Skaer began bleeding from his back, he threw a cure light wounds onto the hole in his back. It patched some skin over the gaping removal of flesh present.

Keter gracefully evaded the fury of strikes and began drilling into Felsite's skull with his blades of void, One of the punches hit him square in the chest and he was sent flying into the ceiling. After quickly getting back up he ran back at him, ready this time with a single massive blade of zero space.

"You've changed" said Angus, "I can't follow someone who has been corrupted as you have, I am sorry."
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2010-12-11

http://www.treeforge.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:42 am

---Umbra

Abaddon gave no break to the mage, wary of his magical ability as he was, and went after Skaer, throwing another flurry of blows at the mage, intending to give him no more time to mutter incantations. "You're dead meat."

Efah paused, shaking his head. "...I'm sorry too. Maybe one day, you'll understand, but you're tied to the delusion of peace in life. Either you must open your eyes, or I must close them - permanently.
Saying this, with an emotionless voice, Efah began muttering an incantation, while bringing out his dragon tooth blade. "Either way, I'll try to make it as painless as possible."

Felsite stumbled, wounded heavily by Keter's savage blows. "Rrrrrr..." Felsite roared, but he was stumbling, and slowing down. Basalt on the other hand, shot a flurry of lava bullets, as his eyes flashed in anger. "How dare you strike a superior creature, you filthy softskin! Accept mortality!" Basalt screamed.
Doing this further enrages Felsite, and a red aura comes out over the golem -- not as large or strong as any of Abaddon's, but nonetheless fearsome. Felsite started moving faster than he had previously, but his moves lost any sense of coordination, simply striking wherever with whatever. nonetheless, as a molten, even a strike by his finger would prove harmful.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:01 pm

"You will do no such thing, I have been to lands where mechanicals roamed free and men whom carried weapons of obliteration in their hands were called brothers, This is not my time but it may well prove to be yours..." Angus snarled, whipping out his enchanted sword "I got this when you weren't around, That mage told me it got stronger as I did. I have gotten very strong..." Angus casted time stop before efah could react and casted fireball at the encasing ice box, then he saw Skaer pressed against a wall, in a kind of sitting and unable to get up position. Abaddon charging at him and Oresia standing off to the side, on his paper was the word "RUN" Now he only had a few precious moments to save them. He casted Bolts of ice flew from his fingertips at abaddon, chortly followed by a word of incantation, "Obliterate"
His bidding was nearly done, before he forgot he had one last spell to throw around, He casted Firewall to seperate Efah from him and his friends. And then time lurched forward, the effects that he had cast taking effect now as they hadn't before but now all at once.

Keter now found maneuverability to be easier as his foe lost concentration. Now he could focus on Basalt, "Hiding behind your arcane are you? It'll not hold long" Keter could smell the fear of every creature he had come into contact with and for once, these shed none. He lunged at Basalt with his new weapon, a seeming pike with which he froze the liquid rock the Mage had thrown up in defense. He was about to shatter it when Felsite came and tried to punch him, Keter weaved through his attack and the strike hit the hardened rock, revealing the easy prey inside...
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:19 pm

"Grraahh" Abaddon yelled, distracted by the sudden ice bolt attack. a firewall appeared before him, and Efah's ice prison shattered. Taking out one of the bolts, he threw it like a dart at the now escaping group, "You little bastards! I swear to god, even if it's not today, one day, I will find you, and I will kill you. It might be years away, and you might think yourself finally safe, and that's when I will crush your head by dropping a rock on it, and let that be your grave!" with that said, Abaddon went after the party as soon as the fire barrier went down, though it would be useless to find them. Efah stood stock still, confident in the fact that his plan had worked. Angus had gotten away, as he predicted, and he had activated the tracking spell. Just one word on their location, and Efah's former comrade would be dead within the hour, surrounded, and caught like a rat.
Efah simply looked at the magic in his hand, it forming a map, as he stood alone in the chamber. A look of sadness passed across his face. He stood there for a few moments, staring at it, his expression unreadable to most. finally, he shook his head, as he sorrowfully said "Next time, Angus... I won't hold back, and I'll be better prepared. You'd best be ready."

Felsite began moving much faster, his efforts on killing Keter becoming the only thing on his mind. He was now moving faster than the average human eye could track, and his attacks involved several rather odd positions. His aura shifted occasionally, becoming claws as he struck at Keter violently, which could paass through a blocking sword or shield yet still tear at flesh just as deadlily.
Basalt seemed suddenly fearful, and nervously casted a small cantrip. Fire spread in a cone around Basalt, seemingly to protect him, and he hurriedly began muttering another spell, which would fire shards of diamond-hard rock at Keter.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:53 pm

-- Some planet --
"To be honest, I could stay, as I have machines in my blood which may offer me immunity to these insects. Even so, I doubt I could do much, and the place is already lost unless you guys have an idea?" He says, assessing the situation in his own eyes and sharing such to everyone else. "We all should continue to the Chaos base, ultimately, that's our biggest concern." That, and I doubt that this is Chaos's working... it's not her style at all... He thought to himself, adding to his observations.

-- Aruna --

An archangel replied to Sona, not having made a sound nor sign that he was there at all until then. "It's war, unfortunately. Honor is a luxury now." "...What is it now?" Leo asked, not at all surprised at the angel's sudden appearance.

-- Nox Noctis.

The tower had no visible entrance to Auger, and yet, he saw the same familiar person from before, leaning against the wall again. "You finally made it. It's about time." Jaxe said casually, but distant towards Auger. He still wasn't a friend, but not an enemy either.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:57 pm

---Some planet

"well, it's about a day to the Chaos base, though if we have to dodge any o' those patrols it'll probably take longer. Time's kind of a factor, however, and if it get's too much, we'll just have to smash through. And we need to go before the creature's--"
Shale was cut off as they heard chittering noises underneath them, as nightmarish creatures popped up all around them. most of them were elves and werewolves, subtly changed. their skin color and look changed entirely, and their eyes were dull and lifeless. Different appendages appeared from every part of their body, scythes and claws and other outcroppings with only one deadly purpose in mind. Swarming around the guard tower, some began to shoot acid, while others threw spikes at high velocity, from outcroppings in their body.
Kael didn't even hesitate, and knocked any projectile coming towards him out of the air. Using his greatsword to deflect any enemy fire coming towards the group, the sword taking blows from acid and spikes and suffering no damage.
Shale jumped out of the guard tower, his landing seeming oddly light. His blade seemed to be moving faster than it had before, with no pause in his strikes. " It is pity, I think, to send these poor souls to their deaths, rather than have them live like this. perhaps someday, we'll find a cure...
"time to go, I'm guessing" Said Onyx, and his expression was serious and enraged. "How dare they desecrate the dead so!" He yelled, as he jumpedi into the melee, making a crater where he landed. His strength seemed to have increased from the last battle, as he charged in and cut through any in his way. small fissures occasionally appeared in the ground to swallow up a foe, only to disappear afterwards, crushing the creature. they pushed the circle, but it seemed unyielding, and the creatures began to surround. Yet, they were forced away the moment they came near, for the power of the companions was wild and strong.

--Nox Noctis

"Well, the scenery was so nice, I took my time a bit. So, what is it I'm her for?" Auger asked, betraying no emotion in his voice. He was wary of Jaxe, but believed this was still a long way to go simply to kill him, and for now trusted his intentions.

--Aruna
"An Archangel? Here? why?" Sona asked, surprised.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:23 pm

--Some Planet--

Rain jumps out of the tower window, conjuring flames in his hands and throwing them back at the enemies without regard of who they once were. In Rain's eyes one would see someone different than who he acts like, like an illusion was washed away in combat and someone else stood in its place. The fire tracked their targets and exploded on contact, consuming the enemy in fire for a short time.

--Nox Noctis--

"Seeing as you had a revelation of the self, now it's time to see the world in a truer set of eyes." He replied, as he kicked the wall hard and a doorway opened up beside him. "Ladies first." He said jokingly, but insultingly as well.

--Aruna--

"I was sent by Aeon. He said he wanted to talk to you." The archangel turned toward Sona. "And you as well." The archangel spoke calmly, passively, and almost seemed to naturally draw a person into their speech, except for Leo, who casually disregarded such and kept going as if it wasn't there. "Fine." He said plainly, and stood back up and started walking down the hallway, the archangel following.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:40 pm

--Nox Noctis
Auger seemed confused for a second, before looking at his companion. "Oh, you aren't good at judging that sort of thing, huh? Actually, I am of the male gender." Auger said, before walking in.

--Aruna--
"Well, this day seems as if it promises to get worse" Sona blandly remarked to the archangel. "best I get going, then." He remarked with a bit of dread in his voice. following after Leo, he moved towards where Aeon was, not making a single sound with his steps.

--Some planet--

Shale worked with Rain to cut through the enemy, while Onyx, Kael, and the conjurer formed their own circle. Fight past it all, the 3 managed to cut near to the edge of the swarm. "Come on!" yelled Kael "We'll stay here and keep the area open for a bit, but we need you to move!".
Shale, in the midst of cutting through his foes, paused for a second, and looked over at Rain "I'd say it's about time to go. How about we mosey over there?"
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:57 pm

--Nox Noctis--

The insides of the tower were like combining the inner workings of a clock tower and a lighthouse together, with the stairs being rotating wheels rather than actual steps. They rotated all around the tower all the way to the top, which was difficult to see despite there being nothing blocking their sight but distance itself. "..." Jaxe stood there a moment thinking on what Auger just said, and then scoffed at a humorous thought while finally following Auger inside. Upon his entrance, the door shut, and it was obvious, up was the only way out now.

--Aruna--

Leo, the archangel, and Sona would arrive at large golden doors, opening a portal to a place they all thought they would never see. The throne of Aeon himself, the Warrior's Sanctuary itself. Aeon stood, much larger than normal humans in this world, roughly twice their height now. He stood staring out at the land around the sanctuary, at first paying no mind to the new comers until Leo spoke up, brave as always. "...You called?" He said bluntly, a little annoyed about something, but not wanting to show that.

--Some Planet--

As Rain turned to run out of there, he stopped, and heard a voice inside his head again. He couldn't understand it, and yet, he found himself acting not of his will but of something else acting upon him. He turned back toward the attackers, a barrier forming to deflect the attacks for the few seconds it would take for them to catch up to Rain, stood there defiant as always. He slowly raised his hands the closer the enemies came, and when finally they are mere inches from him, energy channeled through Rain's body and into his hands, creating large blue flames on them, as he brought them back down and curled them in front of his stomach, creating a shape of a sphere. The path that the flames traveled continued to burn, as a blue sphere of flames appeared. After a few seconds, Rain shot it outward at the enemies, creating an excessively large barrier of fire blocking the enemy advance towards the others and burning all enemies within them.

After this event, Rain stood for only a minute to see what he had just done and then fell over unconscious. It was certainly odd for Rain, who seemed so passive before to have such destructive powers suddenly. While unconscious, he still spoke softly, in that foreign language again, with strange symbols on his hands where the flames once burned. Fortunately for the person that may try to lift him up, Rain was actually a lot lighter than before.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm

--Nox Noctis--
Auger began walking up the stairs, seeing no choice to it "So, do you know where animals, herbs, thing of that sort are? Maybe one of those three headed dog things, I think I've developed a taste for those."

--Aruna--
Sona stood stock still, waiting for Aeon's reply, and his orders. He knew of Aeon's power, and was able to sense his incredible godly aura.
"It will be alright" Sona muttered under his breath. "What's the worst that could happen.

"Sona, we've decided we no longer need your service any more, and are putting you out of action" Aeon said, drawing his blade and cutting through Sona before he had time to blink. "it's for the balance of all things I do this."

"Oh....yes.... I suppose there is, um, that..." Sona said in a low voice, breathing deeply.
--Some planet--

Shale checked rain's body quickly, making sure no damage was present. "...Something's wrong, but we don't get to worry about it just yet. Hmmm... who has the least load here?"
"I'm carrying my sword and half a pound of provisions" Answered Kael.
"I carry only my staff and a couple books" the conjurer replied.
"I have 200 pounds or so of weight from the stuff you guys packed on me" Onyx complained.
"Alright then, Onyx, pick up rain's body, and be gentle please"
"What? But I -- fine...."
Shale looked to the last of the foes standing before him.
"Go on ahead, I'll deal with these here and catch up, got it, Kael?"
"But sir--"
"it'll be alright -- This time, I'm going to be running.""
"Errr... very well, then.
As Kael and Onyx ran, roughly a hundred of the mutated creatures jumped forward, trying to attack.
Shale stood at the ready position for Battojutsu, or the quick draw in layman's terms, and spread his stance. the wind seemed to be shaping around him.
one of the creatures sprang at him, trying to devour him with its oversized mouth
It and the other hundred found themselves cut in several pieces in the next second, the speed too much for them to even see. Kael managed to see Shale's movements somewhat, but as unable to properly track, and only say a blur of Shale here and there.
After finishing off his opponents, Shale appeared next to his comrades. "Well, shall we go?" He said, as they left, his companions running and him walking, but all going at the same speed.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:09 am

Keter lunged at Basalt to prevent him from finishing his sentence. "DIE FOOLS!" he yelled as he threw hundreds shurikens everywhere in the room, several flying at Felsite and more yet at Basalt.

Skaer, Oresia, and Angus didn't stop running, the hall was very long but the paper said keep running.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:32 am

Basalt flung up fire, knocking most of the shurikens off course, but some got through, cutting into his limbs. In shock, Basalt fell, an easy target now for any attack. Felsite managed to dodge the worst of the blows, taking a shuriken through the leg and the stomach, but kept moving. His speed became twice as fast, and the claws of aura began to extend as he stuck, increasing his range. he became like a four legged animal now, Attacking with his feet and hands savagely.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:53 am

Keter weaved around Felsite's furious attacks gracefully as a cat being thrown from a moving bus. He was able to make quick and devestating strikes while dodging but finally got hit by one of his punches. It tore slightly at his flesh and sent him flying through the air, right towards basalt On instinct he maneuvered his body into position to deal the final blow on the mage, his kinetic energy along with raw strength would strike the mage's wounded body with the force of a million lightning bolts with his massive sledgehammer.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Basalt saw what was coming for him in horror, and uttered one of his greatest spells. black, smooth rock came out of the ground, the type normally only observable in demonic realms. Basalt smiled, as this rock was considered amongst the hardest in the universe, and was not easily shattered.

This smile changed to an expression of sheer horror as Keter smashed through it, and impacted into him. A large hole in his chest was apparent where Keter had struck, and he was knocked hard against the wall, making a large imprint.

Basalt, crawling on the ground, reached towards Keter, weak moaning sounds coming from his throat as an orange material spilled from his mouth. finally, he fell still, and did not move again, as the orange material spilled out in greater amounts from his body.

Felsite saw this, and let out a roar of fury at Keter. the roar sent out red energy, which shaped into the form of a wolf's head, which attempts to home in on Keter. Immediately after firing this, Felsite began to attack Keter, his rage pushed to the tipping point. His attacks seemed feral, but also now on point and deadly, like the strikes of a wild animal. Clawing at Keter, seeing by senses rather than sight, and with the fury of a true berserker.

agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Keter couldn't easily dodge the attacks anymore and his flesh was torn at with the speed of a cheetah bearing down on a gazelle. Furious swipes came at him and ripped apart his actively weakening flesh. At last he simply decided to punch one of the incoming attacks. It sent Felsite into the ground hard. Before a reaction could occur, on instinct or otherwise Keter had already teleported behind him, delivering a kick directly toward his spine and if that succeeded he would be right in front of him again, ready to catch his head and throw it into his knee, gauntlets included.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Felsite had no spine, however, the blows had weakened the molten, and he merely caught the hit of Keter's foot in his face. Felsite began to weaken himself, as he threw himself at Keter, but he was at a sore disadvantage from his position. as he attacked, his aura disappeared from his arm, and it lay limp and useless at his side. Felsite showed a bit of amazement, and came out of his rage for a second as he noticed this, before remembering Keter was there, sending a nasty swipe after him, as he snarled.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Keter laughed, "It is over" he said "This is the last thing you shall see me do" With a swift motion his arm flew toward the Molten's neck, a sword protruding from the air during the trip toward it's target.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:57 pm

RRRaaaaaH! The idea of A human speaking to him so rekindled felsite's rage, and he started to move faster, as the blade came down upon him. Because of this, instead of cutting his neck, Felsite's side was heavily damaged, as it was cut deeply. As the blade sliced through, Felsite looked in astonishment at his opponent. "This isn't possible...we are the strongest... What a pathetic...end to the gl-glorious...Felsite...on this stupid...little..."
Felsite quivered as he spoke this last syllable, and his body shook intensely for a moment, before it slacked on the floor. Both of Keter's opponents lay broken on the floor, now, unmoving
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:44 pm

--Umbra--

The escaped prisoners would find false hope in believing that they could get away entirely. There was one more challenge they would have to face, and he was entirely the reason they got locked up in the first place actually. "I'm afraid your path ends here." Kain said emotionless to the situation. He had his black, ice cold sword of death drawn, and the same anti-magic aura around him. Behind him was the real threat though. Their black armor, horses, and gothic appearance only gave one clue as to their purpose here. To bring death. Two black knights were present behind Kain, waiting for their chance at a battle, at their chance to kill in the name of their lord.

--Aruna--

Aeon seemed to slightly smile at Sona's fear, as if already knowing what it was he was thinking. He turned to look at the being that spoke as if they were equals, or at least, tried to, when in actuality Leo knew for a fact he couldn't compete against Aeon and instead gambled on the belief that Aeon needed Leo. "I have a task for you, involving the Dyson system, where you were last time when we fought Chaos." His voice echoed in the room, and almost shook the ground where everyone stood, only adding to his grandiose appearance.

--Some Planet--

Rain remained unconscious yet talking, softly and like a whisper, but it seemed to be echoed by the air around everyone, drug out until it reached everyone's ears as the wind does. A feinted whisper of an unintelligible language. The barrier of fire stood high up for a long time, no matter how far they got away, the group could still see the distinct blue flames in the long distance back. A testament to what they were all called here to be able to do.

--Nox Noctis--
"The only thing here are penguins..." Jaxe said coldly, already annoyed by Auger's presence, yet being forced to tolerate him. "I doubt they taste like chicken." Jaxe involuntarily looked up, and regretted doing so as he let the height of the tower soak into his mind. I'm going to be stuck with this guy forever...
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:19 pm

--Aruna--

"Ok, it's not so bad, he just wants to send us on a mission...a suicide mission, no doubt, given my performance, but..." Sona snapped himself out of his fear induced delusion and nervously spoke "Er...what...uh....sir.... Do we, uh....do....for....mission..."

--Some planet--
Elsewhere, A wormlike creature watched its scavenged vidscreen, a prize from a conquest far from its current location. "So, even we zerg are outclassed by the level of power here. This bears further thought, much further... We need these creatures genes, specifically, I think. So much we could gain. The protoss would lose any chance of standing before us!"
"Might we stop for a bit?" Kael asked. "Our luggage carrier is getting tired."
Onyx, huffing and puffing, came in front of them. "Does anyone know the language this guy speaks? I think it's a mix of gibberish and concussion."
"We don't really know" Shale answered "I suppose we'll just have to wait for the solution to that mystery. There's a small rocky outcropping there. We'll rest there for the night."
"Affirmative" The conjurer replied, dripping sweat "I'll be glad for the rest."
"You're already tired?!" Kael asked in dismay
"Three decades...three decades I spent mastering the arcane and mystical powers of mine. I devoted myself to my art and my practice, and mastered otherworldly powers of the strongest sort. So yes, having a brisk morning jog every day was not a priority."
"Fair enough" Kael replied, as he headed to a nearby hill. "I'll take first watch. you just sleep tight."

--Nox noctis
"so, how long is it till the top?" Auger asked. "Or are we stopping in the middle, or something?".
As they walked, Auger felt no fatigue from walking up the stairs, something he found odd. "Some new opponent?"
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:58 pm

--Aruna--
"There's some odd activity there again, and I want you to investigate. You'll be teleported to an area near a Chaos base, which is an hour's walk away from an Anima outpost. I want you to investigate both while you're there." He said, turning and walking toward his throne. Every step he took shook the ground until he finally stopped at his chosen seat of power and sat down, looking at his servants. "The archangel there will aid you in this matter." "As long as he doesn't get in my way." Leo replied calmly, undaunted by Aeon's form. Aeon smirked somewhat and waved his hand, a large circle of blue fire appearing around the trio. "...and Sona." He called out, staring directly at Sona this time with a serious, grim look now.

--Some Planet--
Rain rolled about in his sleep, restlessly, as if searching for something. Thankfully, though, he stopped talking in his sleep. It looked as if he was having another nightmare, but, not the one that cut him up badly like before.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:40 pm

--Aruna--
".W...what?" Sona asked, thinking on what Aeon could possibly be about to tell him.

"This portal is really here to take you to hard labor duty - for the remainder of your life span - in order to care for our war beasts. This is what we saw as the best use for you." Aeon said, shaking his head. "What a disappointment

"...that Actually wouldn't be half bad. No one trying to chop up and slice me, or-"

"You'll be cleaning in war time, by the way, with people fighting all around you. won't even get to defend yourself if they go to cut you down, or we will afterwards"

"...Why Don't I just dream about attractive women like normal kids my age?"

--Some planet--
"he b' havin' a nightmare of some sort, again" Shale said, with sadness.
"Probably a painful chapter from his past."
"If I may, sir, how do you know so much?" Onyx asked.
"...I had similar problems, a long time ago, though certainly not as bad as he does." Shale replied.
"To deal with the pains of the past? But what could you possibly regret, sir?" Onyx innocently asked.
Shale's face, for an instant, showed a flicker of pain and grief, as he thought on his past. For a second, he did not answer.
A second later, though, a smile masked whatever was there before, as he replied "Oh, one time, I lost this incredibly expensive bag of pipe weed. it was terrible..." Shale went on with this story. Onyx only half paid attention, thinking on what he had saw, and where he had trespassed into.
His thought was interrupted, however, by the sound of a struggle outside.
"no worries, Onyx" Kael said as Onyx came out "Just a kid. nothing's wrong.
"Are we really hidden that badly?" Onyx asked, incredulous of the sight of the young child in front of him, a boy of eight.
"Apparently so. He tried to choke me and take my valuables, till I grabbed him." Kael answered, seeming amused.
"l...lemme go! I'm telling my daddy, I swears!" the child said. it is at this point that Onyx noticed the childs ears were pointed. the kid was an elf.
'Where...does your daddy work, kid?" Onyx asked.
"my dad's the commander of the reconat-renais- The first look outpost. Just over there." The child said, pointing proudly. "Bet'cha wished you hadn't bugged me now, eh, elf guy?'
"I outstrip your dad in rank by 3 positions" Kael irritably answered.
The child's mouth fell open. "Don't tell him I was out here, pleeeease! I'm Sorry! I'm really realy sorry!"
Kael shook his head, seeming somber. "Look, do you know where Anima's castle here is?"
"uh-huh."
"run there, right now, and do not come back. your dad is waiting there for you, and he says all is forgiven."
"Ok, sir!"
The kid ran off, happy, and his speed was as fast as the best track star a human could have, his elvish blood giving him strength.
"What's with the obvious lie?" Onyx asked
"...Did you see the outpost he pointed to, Onyx?"
".....Oh."
"i need some goddamn sleep. You take the next watch" Kael said, seemingly angry, but not at Onyx.
"..."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:55 pm

--Aruna--
"Try to relax a bit more." He said friendly and reassuringly, and then teleported them away before Sona could respond. When next Sona blinked, he and the rest of them would be in the middle of a forest at night, the normal crickets betraying nothing of what was truly going on at this place. "...We're going to need shelter for the night." He said, looking over at the archangel, and then to Sona.

--Dyson-- (Some planet place)
In the middle of the night, Rain stood up from sleeping, his eyes closed, but the symbols on his hands glowing. He walked forward towards the cave's exit and stopped at the mouth of the cave, just standing there like a statue, mentally staring out at the forest around him.

--Nox Noctis--
"...Just the truth." Jaxe said, as they continued. After about an hour, they would finally reach the top. At the top was a standard lighthouse feel to it, railings on the edges, a raised roof, no glass though, and a giant dark navy blue crystal in the center casting out an energetic light. "This is what we came here for." Jaxe said, pointing to the crystal in the center of the area.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:56 am

--Dyson(some planet place)

"Watch him, please, Onyx" Shale said, as he walked towards Rain. "We can't disturb him at the moment, but... we also need to make sure he's safe.'
Zerus searched, using his psychic abilities to shift the viewscreen this way and that. "Not here either, eh?" Zerus asked. "That's alright. i have patience. I will eventually find you.

--Aruna--
"Well, I could take a look around for shelter. I have trained for this sort of thing." Sona said.
"Work which doesn't involve a possibility of death! Yes!
--Nox Noctis
"For a gem? I mean, it's a pretty gem, but..." Auger cut himself off as he put his senses to it. "Holy crap, it's got a lot of power to it. Haven't felt that much strength from anything since meeting Exit. So, what are we doing with it?'" Auger asked.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content