Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cibarius

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cibarius Empty Cibarius

Post by agentaaa Sun May 06, 2012 9:04 am

Raal strode through the paths of this disgustingly peaceful world, counting the money he'd taken from the house he'd burned. petty thievery was normally below him, but he needed money for mercenaries, and he'd ran out of his own stock. The undead minions following his death-charger far behind him would do for now as it is. Raal smiled, a terrifying look on his skeletal form, as he realized just how much he'd surpassed all of his old teachers. Continuing on, he found himself near a small town.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Cibarius Empty Re: Cibarius

Post by Wynn Sun May 06, 2012 9:07 am

agentaaa wrote:Raal strode through the paths of this disgustingly peaceful world, counting the money he'd taken from the house he'd burned. petty thievery was normally below him, but he needed money for mercenaries, and he'd ran out of his own stock. The undead minions following his death-charger far behind him would do for now as it is. Raal smiled, a terrifying look on his skeletal form, as he realized just how much he'd surpassed all of his old teachers. Continuing on, he found himself near a small town.

In the town that he was on his way to, a Khajiit was thrown out of a bar. He would stumble and fall flat on his face. He got back up and glared at the tavern he'd just been thrown out of. "FETCHERS!!!" He screamed as he began shooting fire from his hands onto the building. He was drunk, and was a mage, a very very VERY bad combination. The tavern would be burned to the ground in a matter of seconds, and the people inside turned to ashes. "THAT'LL TEACH YOU TO THROW ISHMAEL SAL-KAAR OUT OF A TAVERN!" He would turn and begin walking away, stumbling slightly from being drunk, then turn back around and throw one last fireball at the pile of rubble. "FEEETCHEEERS!"

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun May 06, 2012 10:05 am

Raal would have raised an eyebrow if he still had them, at the sight of this stranger outside the tavern. " Perhaps I've found something of interest for once on this godforsaken world...". "You there, the man with the penchant for flame. What, by chance, is your name?" Raal asked, the voice almost sounding kind if not for the echoing, chillling baritone it carried, almost as if he was talking through a hollow chamber.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun May 06, 2012 1:34 pm

agentaaa wrote:Raal would have raised an eyebrow if he still had them, at the sight of this stranger outside the tavern. " Perhaps I've found something of interest for once on this godforsaken world...". "You there, the man with the penchant for flame. What, by chance, is your name?" Raal asked, the voice almost sounding kind if not for the echoing, chillling baritone it carried, almost as if he was talking through a hollow chamber.

The cat man stared at him with his head cocked slightly for a moment, as if trying to comprehend what he just said. Then would nod his head. "Oh, Im sowy." He slurred. "Im a bit Ishmael, but the name's drunk..." He would narrow his eyes a moment and laugh maniacally. "Im sorry... Im sorry, I meant to say I'm a bit drunk, but the name's Ishmael. Ishmael Sal-Kaar." He would hold his hand up to shake and begin walking forward, but stumble and fall flat on his face. He would lie on the ground motionless for a moment, then mumble, "ow..."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon May 07, 2012 11:18 am

"You seem to have a penchant for the magical arts... are you a wizard, or merely a man with a few stolen textss?" Raal asked, genuinely interested in what this being had wrought. If this man had magic, it wouldn't take too much for Raal to kill him and take his own grimoires... unless the man committed his own magic to memory. Moreover, looking back at the tavern, Raal realized it would be quite unwise of him to begin a duel to the death with such a being, when he had next to nothing in the way of support, and in a town where no doubt his own arts would make him seem a threat to be targetted by the townsmen... But, perhaps there was another way...
"Have you ever been involved in a wizards duel?" Raal asked in his grating voice.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed May 09, 2012 7:42 am

agentaaa wrote:"You seem to have a penchant for the magical arts... are you a wizard, or merely a man with a few stolen textss?" Raal asked, genuinely interested in what this being had wrought. If this man had magic, it wouldn't take too much for Raal to kill him and take his own grimoires... unless the man committed his own magic to memory. Moreover, looking back at the tavern, Raal realized it would be quite unwise of him to begin a duel to the death with such a being, when he had next to nothing in the way of support, and in a town where no doubt his own arts would make him seem a threat to be targetted by the townsmen... But, perhaps there was another way...
"Have you ever been involved in a wizards duel?" Raal asked in his grating voice.

Ishmael would slowly get back to his feet and stumble slightly as he did so. He replied, "Wizards duel... I've been in plenty of bar fights... and plenty of them involved fire... but I-" He would let out a long and loud belch mid sentence. "...excuse me... I dont think i have been in a 'proper' duel..."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed May 09, 2012 9:53 am

"Well, I'm betting, from current appearances, you love gambling, so... How about I add some risk to the deal? If I win the duel, You will teach me one of your own spells to add to my own collection, however, if I lose, I shall have to do the same for you..." Raal says, believing such a lure would work. drunkard or not, nearly every mage in existence constantly wished to expand his library. "You certainly already have a vast library of spells, but I believe my own may even surprise you in terms of power..."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed May 09, 2012 9:57 am

agentaaa wrote:"Well, I'm betting, from current appearances, you love gambling, so... How about I add some risk to the deal? If I win the duel, You will teach me one of your own spells to add to my own collection, however, if I lose, I shall have to do the same for you..." Raal says, believing such a lure would work. drunkard or not, nearly every mage in existence constantly wished to expand his library. "You certainly already have a vast library of spells, but I believe my own may even surprise you in terms of power..."

Ishmael would stare at him for a moment. His mouth would open slightly, and he would hold both hands up, fire glowing in each one. "I have two hands... but i see five of you... oh, what to do..." He said in a way that sounded sarcastic. "Long as we're not going to the death, because frankly I'd hate to have to kill someone who's pleasant enough to... you know, ASK if I wanna fight."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed May 09, 2012 10:07 am

"oh, no, this will be a mere comparing of skills, to see who's might is more potent." Raal replies pleasantly. "however, such should not be done in a civilized place such as this... perhaps a mile out in the wilderness would serve better..." Raal says, thinking on the nature of his own spells. He certainly couldn't release such destructive potential HERE, that was for certain.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed May 09, 2012 10:12 am

agentaaa wrote:"oh, no, this will be a mere comparing of skills, to see who's might is more potent." Raal replies pleasantly. "however, such should not be done in a civilized place such as this... perhaps a mile out in the wilderness would serve better..." Raal says, thinking on the nature of his own spells. He certainly couldn't release such destructive potential HERE, that was for certain.

"Why not?" Ishmael replied. "Everyone here is just dumb as hell." It would be plainly obvious that this feline humanoid just wasn't "all-there" in the head at the moment.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed May 09, 2012 11:51 am

Raal was a bit taken aback at this, but did not visibly show such "however, if we cause damage here, the city guard will respond - and eventually greater things still. I'd rather this formal duel be uninterrupted." Raal replied, offhand thinking of what spells he himself could use in the duel.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed May 09, 2012 11:55 am

agentaaa wrote:Raal was a bit taken aback at this, but did not visibly show such "however, if we cause damage here, the city guard will respond - and eventually greater things still. I'd rather this formal duel be uninterrupted." Raal replied, offhand thinking of what spells he himself could use in the duel.

Ishmael groaned in annoyance. "Fine." He said submissively. "Name the place."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu May 10, 2012 10:56 am

"there is a clearing nearby we may use, empty and secluded." Raal said, privately thinking on this duel to come. He did not care either way, as he truly just wanted to test his opponent's abilities, but at the same time, he wished to win, in order to keep secret his own spell-craft, and gain even more power than he already had.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun May 13, 2012 10:34 am

agentaaa wrote:"there is a clearing nearby we may use, empty and secluded." Raal said, privately thinking on this duel to come. He did not care either way, as he truly just wanted to test his opponent's abilities, but at the same time, he wished to win, in order to keep secret his own spell-craft, and gain even more power than he already had.

Ishmael would gather up energy into his hands and shoot a torrent of flames straight down at his sides. This would propel him in an arc at a high speed toward the spot he had described. He would be there in mere seconds. However, when Raal would arrive at the location, he would find Ishmael crumpled up in a small crater he had made from his 'landing.'

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun May 13, 2012 10:39 am

Raal arrived not much later, his deathcharger moving at inhuman speeds. Noting the crater he was in, Raal said nothing, though watched and waited to see if he could get up out of it. " A buffoon... but a powerful buffoon nonetheless..."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun May 13, 2012 10:46 am

agentaaa wrote:Raal arrived not much later, his deathcharger moving at inhuman speeds. Noting the crater he was in, Raal said nothing, though watched and waited to see if he could get up out of it. " A buffoon... but a powerful buffoon nonetheless..."

Ishmael would sit there motionless for a moment. Then, he started to move and sat up groaning. "...I forgot that I don't know how to land..." He would seem to be in agony, almost helpless, but he would conjure white energy that would engulf his body briefly. Then when it disappeared, he would stand up as if he were fine, but would stagger. He was still drunk for sure.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun May 13, 2012 6:14 pm

",...you're not going to fall asleep in the middle of the match, are you?" Raal asks, looking the man up and down. Powerful, perhaps, but nonetheless a ragged drunk. He wondered if the man had enough coherence to battle.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun May 13, 2012 6:16 pm

agentaaa wrote:",...you're not going to fall asleep in the middle of the match, are you?" Raal asks, looking the man up and down. Powerful, perhaps, but nonetheless a ragged drunk. He wondered if the man had enough coherence to battle.

Ishmael laughed maniacally in response. "Fall asleep? The night's just begun!" He cried out in excitement. He raised his hand, a cold most floating off of it. "So... I've never been in a duel. What are the rules?"

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun May 13, 2012 6:44 pm

"simple. I'll use a spell, and you counter it with another of yours. we keep going until one of us admits defeat." Raal explains, using his hands to make his point - and hoping the movement kept the drunk's attention through the explanation. "if you wish, you may go first."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun May 13, 2012 6:47 pm

agentaaa wrote:"simple. I'll use a spell, and you counter it with another of yours. we keep going until one of us admits defeat." Raal explains, using his hands to make his point - and hoping the movement kept the drunk's attention through the explanation. "if you wish, you may go first."

Ishmael would stand there for a moment and nod with a smile. "Well, I may just have to take you up on that offer!" He cried. Mist started to form in his other hand. He waved his hands around himself for a moment, the mist intensifying and flowing down his arms. He put his hands straight out to his sides, frost actually forming on his chest and face. Then, he suddenly put the two conjured mists together, then throw them down onto the ground. When it hit the ground, a maelstrom of frigid wind would begin cycling around him, snow and ice flying in every direction. He had literally conjured a localized blizzard with hurricane-force winds.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon May 14, 2012 10:29 am

Raal watched the blizzard that was conjured, instantly thinking back to a similar spell used so often by the mages of dalaran, back in the second war. "very well..." Raal said, chanting in a dark language as a whirlwind seemed to sseep out of the ground, overpowering the blizzard. a chilling wind, this spell was made from the winds of the underworld themselves, as it turned into a miniature whirlwind.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue May 15, 2012 8:06 am

agentaaa wrote:Raal watched the blizzard that was conjured, instantly thinking back to a similar spell used so often by the mages of dalaran, back in the second war. "very well..." Raal said, chanting in a dark language as a whirlwind seemed to sseep out of the ground, overpowering the blizzard. a chilling wind, this spell was made from the winds of the underworld themselves, as it turned into a miniature whirlwind.

Ishmael would conjure up light energy around himself and let it flow through his body, protecting him from the infernal energy from the whirlwind. He would then send it outward, snuffing the whirlwind out, but not necessarily harming Raal unless he, himself, were a demon or undead.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue May 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Raal sensed the wave of light and, throwing up a shield of darkness to protect himself from the magic, innately sensing that his dead bones could not handle such a force, countered with a blast of the fires of hell at his opponent - not a powerful spell, but potentially an effective one. When Raal had used it back as a warlock, the ball of flame had not been the hugest, but after studying the far more destructive fireballs of human mages, his own had grown much larger, as a ball of flame three times raal's size burst forth against his foe.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue May 15, 2012 4:44 pm

agentaaa wrote:Raal sensed the wave of light and, throwing up a shield of darkness to protect himself from the magic, innately sensing that his dead bones could not handle such a force, countered with a blast of the fires of hell at his opponent - not a powerful spell, but potentially an effective one. When Raal had used it back as a warlock, the ball of flame had not been the hugest, but after studying the far more destructive fireballs of human mages, his own had grown much larger, as a ball of flame three times raal's size burst forth against his foe.

Ishmael would throw up a blue magical barrier that the fireball would explode against. For a moment, it held it, but then it shattered like glass a moment later, sending flames around Ishmael. He would be burned rather badly on the arms while shield himself, but would be oblivious to the damage done due to his drunken state. He channeled energy briefly, then put his hands back and brought them forward, shooting a steady arc of lightning that would surge for almost a whole minute if uninterrupted.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue May 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Raal, seeing the lightning, charged up an attack of his own, unleashing a death coil to counter the lightning, a blast of eerie green light meeting the lightning. For a while, the two blasts would clash, before Raal's strike was finally pushed back, the explosion breaking off Raal's horses' head, and leaving Raal's hand scorched, but thankfully for Raal, he'd managed to bring one of his previously-resurrected undead in front of him to take the brunt of the blast, now vaporized to ash. Raal swiftly countered with a veil of darkness around Ishmael, which would attempt to tap his inner insecureities and whisper them within his ear, in an attempt to mentally unbalance him.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content