Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cibarius

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cibarius - Page 3 Empty Cibarius

Post by agentaaa Sun May 06, 2012 9:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Raal strode through the paths of this disgustingly peaceful world, counting the money he'd taken from the house he'd burned. petty thievery was normally below him, but he needed money for mercenaries, and he'd ran out of his own stock. The undead minions following his death-charger far behind him would do for now as it is. Raal smiled, a terrifying look on his skeletal form, as he realized just how much he'd surpassed all of his old teachers. Continuing on, he found himself near a small town.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Cibarius - Page 3 Empty Re: Cibarius

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:43 am

agentaaa wrote:"...hmph." Efah grunted. He felt irritated at this conversation, though he knew not why. He began walking away, heading for the next sword fragment. It seemed he'd been frustrated by this woman.

She followed him, watching him closely. She still remained entirely silent.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:06 pm

"keep close watch on her..." A voice boomed within Efah's head.
"eh?" Efah said out loud, in shock. Rarely did his god speak to him directly in such a manner.
"Do not show such weakness, Efah. You are an aspect of death itself, now. It is unbecoming of you. This woman is under my wing... for now. Should this change, I leave it up to you to execute her." the voice continued.

'and if this is true.' Efah thought back to his master 'I have my own quest to deal with as well.'
'You will bring her along, then, if this is the case. Do not fail me." Exitius responded.
Efah continued walking silently, pretending none of this had occured, though inwardly he was mulling over these recent events. this artifact had more than just creatures and traps distracting him from his goal, it seemed.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:09 pm

agentaaa wrote:"keep close watch on her..." A voice boomed within Efah's head.
"eh?" Efah said out loud, in shock. Rarely did his god speak to him directly in such a manner.
"Do not show such weakness, Efah. You are an aspect of death itself, now. It is unbecoming of you. This woman is under my wing... for now. Should this change, I leave it up to you to execute her." the voice continued.

'and if this is true.' Efah thought back to his master 'I have my own quest to deal with as well.'
'You will bring her along, then, if this is the case. Do not fail me." Exitius responded.
Efah continued walking silently, pretending none of this had occured, though inwardly he was mulling over these recent events. this artifact had more than just creatures and traps distracting him from his goal, it seemed.

She continued following him and didnt avert her attention. She did, however, seem to have her hand on her sword hilt, almost seeming paranoid of Efah now.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:14 pm

'tch... I'm already sick of this.' Efah thought to himself, continuing towards his intended goal, noticing a nearby town as he did so not an hour later. It was being attacked by Exitium forces. The town itself was doing a good job of defending itself, but it was obvious the forces of Exitium would soon prevail. There were few towns without a gods' protection that could stand against the strength of a god - though, the recently found brinstar and zakarien were starting to change that expectation. nonetheless, since he saw no reason to aid them, given their lack of difficulty, he merely continued walking.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:24 pm

agentaaa wrote:'tch... I'm already sick of this.' Efah thought to himself, continuing towards his intended goal, noticing a nearby town as he did so not an hour later. It was being attacked by Exitium forces. The town itself was doing a good job of defending itself, but it was obvious the forces of Exitium would soon prevail. There were few towns without a gods' protection that could stand against the strength of a god - though, the recently found brinstar and zakarien were starting to change that expectation. nonetheless, since he saw no reason to aid them, given their lack of difficulty, he merely continued walking.

The woman followed him to the town, but actually stopped for a moment. She looked at the battle with a certain disapproval. Whatever the reason, she was not pleased with what she saw.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:40 pm

"...why do you pause, woman?" Efah asked, stopping when he notices she had done so. This woman was a servant of Exitius for now, isn't she? Why would she be surprised at such a routine moment in the life of an exitium soldier. Efah watched for her reaction, wondering if he'd have to take Exitius's orders into his own hand earlier than expected.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:52 pm

agentaaa wrote:"...why do you pause, woman?" Efah asked, stopping when he notices she had done so. This woman was a servant of Exitius for now, isn't she? Why would she be surprised at such a routine moment in the life of an exitium soldier. Efah watched for her reaction, wondering if he'd have to take Exitius's orders into his own hand earlier than expected.

At first, she did not take notice of him, but turned and glared at him. She looked back at the chaos for a moment, then continued walking.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Efah cautiously and slowly followed, walking in a relaxed manner. keeping pace despite, Efah watched the woman as she moved. "what are you going to do, woman?" Efah asked.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:56 pm

agentaaa wrote:Efah cautiously and slowly followed, walking in a relaxed manner. keeping pace despite, Efah watched the woman as she moved. "what are you going to do, woman?" Efah asked.

She still remained silent. She stopped and stared forward, but yet still didn't say a word.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:02 pm

The battle against the town raged, the defenders slowly failing. suddenly, a few of the defenders rushed from the battle, running back from the battle into the fortress. The walls were crumbling now, and the battle was going Exitius' way. There seemed no way they could defend against this attack.
Efah simply watched the dark elf as the battle raged, wondering if perhaps Oroboros could be called to assist in the fight, before hearing a odd gong sounded. A wake-up bell tone rang through the streets, an odd thing to do during a fight? It didn't even seem to be enchanted. what could possibly be going on?"
"Zzzz... huh?" Auger asked no one in particular, waking up from a bed of straw in an alley. "Why'd they wake me up? Grateful for getting to stay here, but it better be war to wake me up this early." Auger said, in an uncharacteristically irritated mood.

Last edited by agentaaa on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:06 pm

The dark elf simply stared at the scene of the now crumbling city, again, with a disgusted expression. Something about the scene was making her angry, what it was was still unknown.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:35 pm

one section of the wall seemed to fall, breaking apart, and creating a large cloud of dust in it's wake. Immediately, a quintet of reapers attempted to jump through the ruins, only to be immediately repelled a few seconds later, covered in wounds, from the beach.
"What's wrong? These guys don't have even a trace of strength or speed in their attacks. sigh..." auger said, slowly coming out of the breach. "I can't believe you woke me up for this." He complained, before taking his trademark weapons from the dual sheath on his back. "Well, it'll do for morning exercise.
"Hmph." Efah harrumphed, feeling the power of Auger's ki from where he was standing. "It'll make little difference in the long run. That city is still doomed." Efah said, though he inwardly wasn't so sure. taking out five soldiers of chaos like that, and so quickly, wasn't a feat just anyone could pull off. He wondered if he'd have to personally intervene...

Last edited by agentaaa on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:40 pm

agentaaa wrote:one section of the wall seemed to fall, breaking apart, and creating a large cloud of dust in it's wake. Immediately, a quintet of chaotic knights attempted to jump through the ruins, only to be immediately repelled a few seconds later, covered in wounds, from the beach.
"What's wrong? These guys don't have even a trace of strength or speed in their attacks. sigh..." auger said, slowly coming out of the breach. "I can't believe you woke me up for this." He complained, before taking his trademark weapons from the dual sheath on his back. "Well, it'll do for morning exercise.
"Hmph." Efah harrumphed, feeling the power of Auger's ki from where he was standing. "It'll make little difference in the long run. That city is still doomed." Efah said, though he inwardly wasn't so sure. taking out five soldiers of chaos like that, and so quickly, wasn't a feat just anyone could pull off. He wondered if he'd have to personally intervene...

The dark elf stared at the chaos, then turned to look at him. She seemed curious as to what he would decide.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Striding into battle, Auger seemed entirely enthused once he began fighting. dodging underneath one reaper's slash only to simply punch him so hard with the hilt he crumpled by hitting the city wall, before slashing 2 more to bits so quickly they couldn't follow, and finally using his chain to propel one of his blades into the stomach of a reaper ten feet away. Dodging a pair of magical orbs shot by a group of class 1 reapers, only to rush both of them, parrying both of their blades before killing them in a flash. A gigantic flame blast with a dragon's head at it's front shot towards auger, who narrowly dodged it by throwing his short sword into a nearby tree, and yanking on the chain to pull himself away. following, he jumped at the nearby inquisitor who threw the flame blast, narrowly dodging the lightning bolt it threw afterwards, before striking him with his blade. a shield made up of the souls of the dead soldiers appeared in front of the smug inquisitor, who's face changed to immense shock as Auger simply broke the shield, leaning more into his strike, and killing the inquisitor behind it.
A pair of reapers then attacked to his right, which he simply sped past, the reapers not realizing their death till their bodies split in two. "come on, is this really what you woke me up for?" Auger yelled up to the defenders, a large grin on his face. The defenders, heartened by this change in odds and display of power, cheered and fought on with renewed vigor.
"...That fool is going to ruin everything. Death will be denied to these people." Efah said, the barest hints of emotion in his voice. To think they had a defender of such power in reserve... It rankled him.

agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:25 pm

agentaaa wrote:Striding into battle, Auger seemed entirely enthused once he began fighting. dodging underneath one reaper's slash only to simply punch him so hard with the hilt he crumpled by hitting the city wall, before slashing 2 more to bits so quickly they couldn't follow, and finally using his chain to propel one of his blades into the stomach of a reaper ten feet away. Dodging a pair of magical orbs shot by a group of class 1 reapers, only to rush both of them, parrying both of their blades before killing them in a flash. A gigantic flame blast with a dragon's head at it's front shot towards auger, who narrowly dodged it by throwing his short sword into a nearby tree, and yanking on the chain to pull himself away. following, he jumped at the nearby inquisitor who threw the flame blast, narrowly dodging the lightning bolt it threw afterwards, before striking him with his blade. a shield made up of the souls of the dead soldiers appeared in front of the smug inquisitor, who's face changed to immense shock as Auger simply broke the shield, leaning more into his strike, and killing the inquisitor behind it.
A pair of reapers then attacked to his right, which he simply sped past, the reapers not realizing their death till their bodies split in two. "come on, is this really what you woke me up for?" Auger yelled up to the defenders, a large grin on his face. The defenders, heartened by this change in odds and display of power, cheered and fought on with renewed vigor.
"...That fool is going to ruin everything. Death will be denied to these people." Efah said, the barest hints of emotion in his voice. To think they had a defender of such power in reserve... It rankled him.

The dark elf still stared onward as if she was not at all impressed or just plain didn't care. She still looked at all the combat with disgust. Something about the scene was really getting under her skin.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:36 pm

"Come on, come on, come on!" Auger yelled in a battle-frenzy, an insane look on his face, as he pressed a pair of judges, knocking away their spears and leaving deep wounds, though they had yet to fall. both struck with their spears at different points of Auger, As Auger ducked to dodge the high strike before using both blades to trap the low one. Jumping shortly, he brought his foot down on the steel spear, amazingly bending it, before charging forward. A united force of dwarves, elves, and humans cheered and charged behind him, brothers in arms, utilizing a variety of tactics to fight against the admittedly superior invaders. Elves sidestepped their opponents to allow human flintlocks a chance to strike flesh, dwarven cannon were being directed by elven spotters, and elven magic enchanted dwarven hammers to crumple armor like paper.
"...I won't allow this to continue any longer." Efah said, striding slowly towards the battlefield. "Exitius must win this fight."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:38 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Come on, come on, come on!" Auger yelled in a battle-frenzy, an insane look on his face, as he pressed a pair of judges, knocking away their spears and leaving deep wounds, though they had yet to fall. both struck with their spears at different points of Auger, As Auger ducked to dodge the high strike before using both blades to trap the low one. Jumping shortly, he brought his foot down on the steel spear, amazingly bending it, before charging forward. A united force of dwarves, elves, and humans cheered and charged behind him, brothers in arms, utilizing a variety of tactics to fight against the admittedly superior invaders. Elves sidestepped their opponents to allow human flintlocks a chance to strike flesh, dwarven cannon were being directed by elven spotters, and elven magic enchanted dwarven hammers to crumple armor like paper.
"...I won't allow this to continue any longer." Efah said, striding slowly towards the battlefield. "Exitius must win this fight."

The dark elf would follow closely, and start to scan the area around them quickly. She seemed very much aware of her surroundings. She also kept an eye on the battle ahead in case a stray shot were to come their way.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Auget kept on going, having already dealt with the pair of grim keepers a while ago, and absentmindedly breaking off the shaft of an arrow in his shoulder - he didn't want someone removing it in mid-battle, that'd be dangeous for him - right after cutting the Dark elf who shot it in half. Briefly engaging in swordplay with another dark elf in front of him. He finally proved the victor after a few short seconds, the surprised dark elf's head flying away. "hehehe... maybe this ain't so bad, after all."
"Fool." Auger heard behind him, before a sword slash nearly decapitated him, his dodge to the side proving fortituous. "fool. I shall end your life personall-" Efah said, before halting his movements. Looking to the nearby town, he noticed they'd now brought out a massive cannon, that they were using to blow exitium forces to bits. "crap... that's more of a concern than him now, but either one on it's own can tip the tide in one or the other's favor... focus on the cannon. it's defenders are not of the same level as this one. It'll take less time." Efah thought to himself. "But how do I keep him occupied..." Efah thinks as he dodges one of auger's overhand strikes, the air seeming to ripple from the attack.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:04 pm

agentaaa wrote:Auget kept on going, having already dealt with the pair of grim keepers a while ago, and absentmindedly breaking off the shaft of an arrow in his shoulder - he didn't want someone removing it in mid-battle, that'd be dangeous for him - right after cutting the Dark elf who shot it in half. Briefly engaging in swordplay with another dark elf in front of him. He finally proved the victor after a few short seconds, the surprised dark elf's head flying away. "hehehe... maybe this ain't so bad, after all."
"Fool." Auger heard behind him, before a sword slash nearly decapitated him, his dodge to the side proving fortituous. "fool. I shall end your life personall-" Efah said, before halting his movements. Looking to the nearby town, he noticed they'd now brought out a massive cannon, that they were using to blow exitium forces to bits. "crap... that's more of a concern than him now, but either one on it's own can tip the tide in one or the other's favor... focus on the cannon. it's defenders are not of the same level as this one. It'll take less time." Efah thought to himself. "But how do I keep him occupied..." Efah thinks as he dodges one of auger's overhand strikes, the air seeming to ripple from the attack.

The dark elf saw the urgency in Efah's eyes and quickly ran up and bashed Auger in the side of the head with the edge of her shield. She looked at Efah, then tilted her head toward the canon briefly. She drew her silver knight sword, stood straight up and pointed it at Auger with the shield held behind her. She wasn't glaring, but she wasn't smiling either.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:07 pm

"What the hell? You running a-oof!" Auger was interrupted by the shield bash, barely getting his arm up in time to stop it from being a nastier blow to his back, but nonetheless was knocked into the air a few feet, landing with a crash. "Ahhh, this might be interesting though. Well, now I'm glad I woke up early." auger said, his grin returning. "this just might be interesting." he said, before swinging his chain in one hand, throwing his short sword with the speed of a bullet at his opponent.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:11 pm

agentaaa wrote:"What the hell? You running a-oof!" Auger was interrupted by the shield bash, barely getting his arm up in time to stop it from being a nastier blow to his back, but nonetheless was knocked into the air a few feet, landing with a crash. "Ahhh, this might be interesting though. Well, now I'm glad I woke up early." auger said, his grin returning. "this just might be interesting." he said, before swinging his chain in one hand, throwing his short sword with the speed of a bullet at his opponent.

The dark elf brought her shield arm across, and then swung at the chain sword, sending it flying off into a wall. Once it had stuck, she reached with her shield hand to her back, and brought it back out in front again to reveal some sort of crossbow. She aimed at Auger, then fired. When it shot, three crimson, fiery bolts flew at him.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Auger attempted to yank his weapon out of the wall for a few seconds, but, failing to, instead quickly detached the chain from his longsword, before dodging the flaming arrows with a sidestep, one leaving a narrow cut on the side of his cheek. "and here I was hoping for a good old-fashioned sword fight." Auger said, still grinning.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:18 pm

agentaaa wrote:Auger attempted to yank his weapon out of the wall for a few seconds, but, failing to, instead quickly detached the chain from his longsword, before dodging the flaming arrows with a sidestep, one leaving a narrow cut on the side of his cheek. "and here I was hoping for a good old-fashioned sword fight." Auger said, still grinning.

The dark elf waved her crossbow at her side, and a distinct series of quick clicks could be heard. She raised it and fired another burst just before he finished his sentence. Whether or not the bolts would land, she would put the crossbow back on her back, and jogged at him with her shield arm ready.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:22 pm

auger dodged the first bolt, only to knock the other two arrows away with his own sword, a distinct clanging occuring on the third as the blade caught the arrow's tip, the arrow hooking onto the sword for a split second before falling from the weapon to the ground. Auger charged forward at incredible speed immediately afterwards, readying his weapon with his right hand, and moving so fast as to push the grass down in a line where he ran.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:24 pm

agentaaa wrote:auger dodged the first bolt, only to knock the other two arrows away with his own sword, a distinct clanging occuring on the third as the blade caught the arrow's tip, the arrow hooking onto the sword for a split second before falling from the weapon to the ground. Auger charged forward at incredible speed immediately afterwards, readying his weapon with his right hand, and moving so fast as to push the grass down in a line where he ran.

The elf would have a difficult time tracking him, but would attempt to predict his movements, and would immediately use a parry motion with her shield to knock away any attempted attack, while stepping outside Auger's shoulder, then stabbing him in the back if it were successful.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next