Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cibarius

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Cibarius - Page 6 Empty Cibarius

Post by agentaaa Sun May 06, 2012 9:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Raal strode through the paths of this disgustingly peaceful world, counting the money he'd taken from the house he'd burned. petty thievery was normally below him, but he needed money for mercenaries, and he'd ran out of his own stock. The undead minions following his death-charger far behind him would do for now as it is. Raal smiled, a terrifying look on his skeletal form, as he realized just how much he'd surpassed all of his old teachers. Continuing on, he found himself near a small town.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Cibarius - Page 6 Empty Re: Cibarius

Post by agentaaa Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:27 pm

"Heh... this will..." Auger's voice abruptly broke off, looking behind the dark elf to see the devestation of the city behind it. "what?" Auger simply said in shock, as he oted that the city had it's walls etirely destroyed, the defenders no more, as the inner portion burned. the keep had a few defenders still, but they were flagging, heavily. "...What's this?"
"surely, you didn't think they'd last much longer without support, did you?" Efah asked Auger, a smirk on his face. "particularly with myself assisting the battle. Woman, we may-" Efah stopped, noting the wind itself whipping around Auger.
"what's this? What's this tightness... in my chest?" Auger asked, his smile abruptly gone, his face seemingly emotionless. "what's this... feeling?" Auger asked again, seemingly to himself. "What is this? It..." Auger paused, standing still for a few seconds, before again raising his blade. "sorry. It seems I can't lose this battle." Auger said finally, his smile gone as his blade was brought to rest on his shoulder. "My heart won't let me."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:51 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Heh... this will..." Auger's voice abruptly broke off, looking behind the dark elf to see the devestation of the city behind it. "what?" Auger simply said in shock, as he oted that the city had it's walls etirely destroyed, the defenders no more, as the inner portion burned. the keep had a few defenders still, but they were flagging, heavily. "...What's this?"
"surely, you didn't think they'd last much longer without support, did you?" Efah asked Auger, a smirk on his face. "particularly with myself assisting the battle. Woman, we may-" Efah stopped, noting the wind itself whipping around Auger.
"what's this? What's this tightness... in my chest?" Auger asked, his smile abruptly gone, his face seemingly emotionless. "what's this... feeling?" Auger asked again, seemingly to himself. "What is this? It..." Auger paused, standing still for a few seconds, before again raising his blade. "sorry. It seems I can't lose this battle." Auger said finally, his smile gone as his blade was brought to rest on his shoulder. "My heart won't let me."

The iron-fleshed woman raised her sword, preparing for him to charge again. She had no intent of backing down from Auger.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Auger dashed forward, blade raised, a serious glare on his face as he did so. Stopping his dash just before reaching the dark elf, he stabbed forward, the weapon, if not being able to pierce the elf's flesh, at least able to knock her off of her feet with the force behind it. Auger immediately withdrew the blade, ready to deal with any counter-attacks.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:18 am

agentaaa wrote:Auger dashed forward, blade raised, a serious glare on his face as he did so. Stopping his dash just before reaching the dark elf, he stabbed forward, the weapon, if not being able to pierce the elf's flesh, at least able to knock her off of her feet with the force behind it. Auger immediately withdrew the blade, ready to deal with any counter-attacks.

The elf simply stood there and waited for the blow. When he reached her, she would attempt to deflect the blow with her shield. After which she would go for a counter attack by swinging the shield for his head.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:22 am

auger dodged away from the shield bash, as his blow was evaded, stopping the sword slash with his own blade and pushing down on the dark elf, pushing her blade back as he did so.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:07 pm

agentaaa wrote:auger dodged away from the shield bash, as his blow was evaded, stopping the sword slash with his own blade and pushing down on the dark elf, pushing her blade back as he did so.

After being deflected, she was able to recover quickly. She swung her shield arm for his head while he was still trying to push her blade down, and quickly pulled her sword back and thrust it for his stomach immediately afterwards.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Auger pushed one shoulder up, and managed to take the brunt of the shield blow on his burnt arm, a painful, but not life-threatening blow. Taking advantage of the delay caused by pulling back the sword arm, not to mention the fact that she'd not shifted footing, he cut down on the stabbing arm, not a potent enough cut to cut the metal outside of her arm, but enough to bruise and push the arm down if it hit, stopping the stabbing attack before it was close enough to touch him. Immediately following, he took advantage of his closeness to her by shifting his foot behind her leg, before pulling his arm with him, forcing her into a tripping motion with his arm.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:16 pm

agentaaa wrote:Auger pushed one shoulder up, and managed to take the brunt of the shield blow on his burnt arm, a painful, but not life-threatening blow. Taking advantage of the delay caused by pulling back the sword arm, not to mention the fact that she'd not shifted footing, he cut down on the stabbing arm, not a potent enough cut to cut the metal outside of her arm, but enough to bruise and push the arm down if it hit, stopping the stabbing attack before it was close enough to touch him. Immediately following, he took advantage of his closeness to her by shifting his foot behind her leg, before pulling his arm with him, forcing her into a tripping motion with his arm.

The sword would be deflected, and a bit of a gouge was left where his sword hit. When Auger went to trip her, she simply stepped back with the leg he was intending to pull, and didn't even so much as budge an inch. She would then use the same leg to knee Auger in the groin since he had made such a fatal error in foot placement. She followed that up with a stream of fire she shot from her shield hand at him at point-blank range.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Auger pushed his back knee down, creating a natural barrier of bone and flesh that nonetheless reverberated through his body, shaking him for a second and taking away some of the feeling in his leg. Since his hand was left unharmed, he hooked it around the dark elf's neck, stepping forward as the elf blasted her fire, throwing her arm off-Target as he began to run like this towards the nearby wall, pulling her along with it.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:26 pm

agentaaa wrote:Auger pushed his back knee down, creating a natural barrier of bone and flesh that nonetheless reverberated through his body, shaking him for a second and taking away some of the feeling in his leg. Since his hand was left unharmed, he hooked it around the dark elf's neck, stepping forward as the elf blasted her fire, throwing her arm off-Target as he began to run like this towards the nearby wall, pulling her along with it.

The elf would tighten both her hands into fists, and fire a powerful surge of flames out of both of them. This would cause a powerful force forward that would drag Auger into the wall as well. She would recover fairly quickly, having thought out what to do just before impact. She stood up as her skin tone returned to normal, and the iron flesh wore off.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:10 am

Auger stopped for a couple seconds after being smashed into the wall before getting up again, bleeding from a nasty cut on his forehead. As he did so, he moved so fast to leave another after-image again, showing him about to cut the dark elf from the right with another horizontal slice, before appearing in front of her and ready to pounce with a vertical one.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:27 am

agentaaa wrote:Auger stopped for a couple seconds after being smashed into the wall before getting up again, bleeding from a nasty cut on his forehead. As he did so, he moved so fast to leave another after-image again, showing him about to cut the dark elf from the right with another horizontal slice, before appearing in front of her and ready to pounce with a vertical one.

The elf raised her shield, preparing for the after image. However, she would not notice Auger because the shield would block her periph. The shield would block the sword slightly. Just enough to prevent it from being a lethal blow. However, it would still catch her side, and cause a decent amount of bleeding. She staggered slightly after taking the hit, but quickly drew her Avelyn cross bow while sheathing her sword. She fired a volley and shot a stream of fire at point-blank simultaneously.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:03 am

Auger stepped forward as soon as she drew her Avelyn crossbow, taking advantage of that half-second needed to draw the weapon to come up with his blade in a brutal underhand slice towards her torso at that close range. Being too close for the crossbow to hit easily, he grinned as he felt the blade bite in. however, before it had struck more than half an inch, shadowys arms suddenly bound him up, pulling him away, and leaving him entirely open. "ehh? Crap..." Auger said aloud, being pulled back by the strange arms onto his back, unable to move.
"Thanks to your distraction, I was able to bind him in this manner." Efah explained, the shadows extending from the sword he'd buried in the ground. "I'm afraid I can't move from this spot, so could you please land the killing blow?" Efah asked of her, emotionlessly.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:05 am

agentaaa wrote:Auger stepped forward as soon as she drew her Avelyn crossbow, taking advantage of that half-second needed to draw the weapon to come up with his blade in a brutal underhand slice towards her torso at that close range. Being too close for the crossbow to hit easily, he grinned as he felt the blade bite in. however, before it had struck more than half an inch, shadowys arms suddenly bound him up, pulling him away, and leaving him entirely open. "ehh? Crap..." Auger said aloud, being pulled back by the strange arms onto his back, unable to move.
"Thanks to your distraction, I was able to bind him in this manner." Efah explained, the shadows extending from the sword he'd buried in the ground. "I'm afraid I can't move from this spot, so could you please land the killing blow?" Efah asked of her, emotionlessly.

She would not waste time. The elf would aimed for Auger's head and fired the trio of bolts she had originally intended to fire before he had countered her.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 am

"Heh - guess you got me. I would have preferred to die in a one-on-one situation... but I guess I at least got to die in-" Auger stopped a moment to cough as blood ran into his lungs. "-In combat. Heh... this is the price of fun I knew I'd have to pay one day, so I don't got any regrets." Auger said, smiling. "I just wish I knew why... what it was... I was feeling... for them. Why I... Didn't want to see those weaklings... die. They couldn't even fight. Why did I care?" Auger said, craning his neck to see the now-burning city. "Guess I waited too long... to find out about those... emotions? Was that what they were called? If only Rain..." Auger tried to continue, but suddenly his eyes had a misty quality to them, as his words caught in his throat and he stopped moving, clearly on the verge of dying. suddenly, to anyone's sensing ability, they'd feel a very large mass of energy where Auger stood as his vast energy was no longer being suppressed by his own being.
"What? How is this possible?" Efah thought, feeling Auger's immense energy "The only ones capable of such power should be lord exitius... do we have a real struggle on our hands?" Efah thought, readying his weapon for a second before instantlyfeeling most of that power drain away. "phew... it was merely making itself apparent in his death throes... good..." Efah sighs, relieved.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:44 am

agentaaa wrote:"Heh - guess you got me. I would have preferred to die in a one-on-one situation... but I guess I at least got to die in-" Auger stopped a moment to cough as blood ran into his lungs. "-In combat. Heh... this is the price of fun I knew I'd have to pay one day, so I don't got any regrets." Auger said, smiling. "I just wish I knew why... what it was... I was feeling... for them. Why I... Didn't want to see those weaklings... die. They couldn't even fight. Why did I care?" Auger said, craning his neck to see the now-burning city. "Guess I waited too long... to find out about those... emotions? Was that what they were called? If only Rain..." Auger tried to continue, but suddenly his eyes had a misty quality to them, as his words caught in his throat and he stopped moving, clearly on the verge of dying. suddenly, to anyone's sensing ability, they'd feel a very large mass of energy where Auger stood as his vast energy was no longer being suppressed by his own being.
"What? How is this possible?" Efah thought, feeling Auger's immense energy "The only ones capable of such power should be lord exitius... do we have a real struggle on our hands?" Efah thought, readying his weapon for a second before instantlyfeeling most of that power drain away. "phew... it was merely making itself apparent in his death throes... good..." Efah sighs, relieved.

The elf would sheathe all of her weapons and walk up to Auger's corpse. She stood there for a moment, as if waiting for something to happen. Then, before Efah's eyes, a very bright orange circle of fire ignited on the surface of her hand. At the same time, Auger's corpse was quickly consumed by flames. The elf raised the hand with the orange ring out as if someone were handing her something. She held that position until the flames suddenly flew up from the body into her hand. Her hand was full of flames as if she were holding a burning tennis ball or something of that size. The corpse, rather than having been reduced to ash, looked as though it had been decaying for months. The skin had become very gaunt around the bones, and the eyelids had turned a dark purplish color. For all intents and purposes, he looked like a recently slain zombie. After the event with the flames, the body would be untouched by her. She turned, holding the flames in both hands gingerly.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:48 am

The rest of auger's body crumbled away, seeming almost to be torn off, as little flakes of the body scattered below it as it began to float. In a matter of seconds, the body was entirely gone, a small orb of what appeared to be ball lightning in it's place. The lightning shot upwards, high into the sky, before disappearing from Efah and the dark elf's view altogether.
"Hmph. I hope this is truly the last time we deal with him. If someone like him tapped that level of power, it would be possible for him to change everything, here.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:21 am

agentaaa wrote:The rest of auger's body crumbled away, seeming almost to be torn off, as little flakes of the body scattered below it as it began to float. In a matter of seconds, the body was entirely gone, a small orb of what appeared to be ball lightning in it's place. The lightning shot upwards, high into the sky, before disappearing from Efah and the dark elf's view altogether.
"Hmph. I hope this is truly the last time we deal with him. If someone like him tapped that level of power, it would be possible for him to change everything, here.

The elf would hold the fire a few more moments, holding it very carefully as if it were a cherished reminder of a fond memory. Then, she held it up in one hand and closed her fist around it. The fire went out, and her entire body had a faint flame all over for a moment that also faded. After she did so, Efah would be able to sense a very faint fragment of Auger within the Elf.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:29 am

Efah may have been interested, but did not show it, moving on from the town that even now was little more than a molten crater, it's walls being restaffed by soldiers of exitium as the cries of the civilians killed finally died out. "let us continue." Efah said, moving on towards the next fragment of Erebus, seemingly uncaring of the destruction around him.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:30 am

agentaaa wrote:Efah may have been interested, but did not show it, moving on from the town that even now was little more than a molten crater, it's walls being restaffed by soldiers of exitium as the cries of the civilians killed finally died out. "let us continue." Efah said, moving on towards the next fragment of Erebus, seemingly uncaring of the destruction around him.

She would stand there for a moment, then follow him. She still remained silent even after all the fighting that had just taken place.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6