Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rinel

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Rinel - Page 6 Empty Rinel

Post by agentaaa Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shale stood waiting, the rain seeming to an observer to fall around him rather than on him, and in truth, that was exactly what was occuring. Shale smiled, waiting for his invitation, of a sort, to be accepted. Rorek had first been noted by Shale as he'd went over records of previous campaigns. The man had a survival instinct that was impeccable, and had made quite the difference in a fair amount of said campaigns. Perfect material for the Rose-thorn unit.
"...But man, I told you to bring a Jacket, Onyx." He commented over to the shivering orc. "How come you're not bugging Kael about it? He didn't bring one either, and I doubt that plate armor keeps the temperature up." Onyx complained. "F-f-fool. Elves don't feel C-cold." Kael retorted, obviously trying and failing not to shiver. "H-how long till he's here?" Kael asked.
"Oh, soon. the records say he's a bit of a punctual fellow." Shale replied, grinning. "let's just wait a little longer..."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Rinel - Page 6 Empty Re: Rinel

Post by devilslayer Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:52 pm

Fortonis charges at the soldiers that have come on his side, acting on instinct, he doesn't have time to count his foes before he is consumed by the forces, he makes quick work of them. The first two soldiers were sliced through the throat with ease, the next four he took out with quick, skillful swings of his blade, the next two put up a fight, but were sliced open nonetheless, six more fell to a strike of chain lightning, the rest injured, he made three quick slices, and ten had there intestines flowing from there stomachs, ending there life, the last two ran but didn't get far as Fortonis threw his swords, impaling them to the wall behind them. Fortonis gets his swords and walks towards the door, uninjured from the fight "I hate to hold back" Fortonis chuckles to himself. 5 chaos knights appear and he raises his hand, lightning shooting forth and killing them all, Fortonis starts to walk towards the way they came in, certain his allies can hold there own and complete the mission. As Fortonis walks he hears something, chanting, he looks in a room and sees some chaotic spell casters using magic to destroy part of the wall, they make towards the makeshift exit before they are all hit by a stream of lightning, four survive, but are quickly killed by Fortonis' swords. Fortonis looks around before he makes his way outside through the hole in the wall, He then sits in wait for the job to be finished so he may be reunited with his allies.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:52 am

"It's almost... done!" Kael said triumphantly, as he planted the third seed. "Now let's get the hell out of here." He orders, moving just in time not to get flattened by a boulder falling behind him. Dashing towards the exit, he motions the others to follow. "This place is about to collapse!" Onyx yelled, as bits of the castles crumbled all around them, shaken by earthquake and debris at the same time. "I don't know if we've got enough time to make it."
"Onyx, you're an earth shaman, aren't you? Just hold it for a few seconds!" Kael snapped, clearly stressed. The falling debris and earthquake did slow for a few seconds, as onyx concentrated. Soon, however, his nose began to bleed, and it intensified once more. "that was all I can do! Hurry up!" Onyx yelled to Kael, as they neared the exit. Other chaos troops hurried too, but most, focused on their own survival, ignored the fleeing soldiers. Just as Onyx made it through the exit, and Kael only a few seconds earlier had done so, the entrance collapsed. "that... was close." Kael says out loud. "Did Rorek make it?" He asked, looking around, possibly seeing rorek as he did so.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:13 pm

agentaaa wrote:"It's almost... done!" Kael said triumphantly, as he planted the third seed. "Now let's get the hell out of here." He orders, moving just in time not to get flattened by a boulder falling behind him. Dashing towards the exit, he motions the others to follow. "This place is about to collapse!" Onyx yelled, as bits of the castles crumbled all around them, shaken by earthquake and debris at the same time. "I don't know if we've got enough time to make it."
"Onyx, you're an earth shaman, aren't you? Just hold it for a few seconds!" Kael snapped, clearly stressed. The falling debris and earthquake did slow for a few seconds, as onyx concentrated. Soon, however, his nose began to bleed, and it intensified once more. "that was all I can do! Hurry up!" Onyx yelled to Kael, as they neared the exit. Other chaos troops hurried too, but most, focused on their own survival, ignored the fleeing soldiers. Just as Onyx made it through the exit, and Kael only a few seconds earlier had done so, the entrance collapsed. "that... was close." Kael says out loud. "Did Rorek make it?" He asked, looking around, possibly seeing rorek as he did so.

Rorek sprinted after them as fast as he could, but struggled because his shield arm was hanging dead at his side. He shouted "KINBOK WULD NAH KHEST!" as the ceiling began to cave in, but it carried him just short of the exit. The rocks fell in front of him and the base fell apart around him. For a moment he seemed to be lost, before the rocks that fell in front of him were blasted apart by a thunderous "FUS RO DAH!" from Rorek who walked out of the dust and coughed. "You know..." He began. "I'm starting to get the idea they make these places flimsy because they know we'll succeed in taking them down, but not before they kamikaze the [censored] out of us..."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Fortonis looks towards the direction of the front entrance as he hears a shout, most definitely Rorek, he sets off at a sprint and soon sees his battle scarred allies. Fortonis looks around a bit and see the remainder of the forces of Chaos beginning to amass off to the side, he walks up to the three and says "I am afraid the forces of Chaos may attack us soon" He points off towards the couple hundred or so warriors who are gathering and continues "I may die today, if I do... I ask that you three carry on and kill Chaos" Fortonis begins to walk calmly towards the group of warriors, dropping his swords along as he goes.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:23 am

Rorek sheathed his greatsword on his back and muttered "That'd be a shame..." He began unstrapping his shield from his left arm. After a few moments he got it off then fumbled with his right arm for a few moments and managed to strap it on without the use of his left hand. He then redrew his greatsword, now having his shield and sword in one hand. It was awkward to hold both handles, but he managed. "Fighting's gonna be a real chore now..." He muttered.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:09 pm

"For this battle, I fight alone" Fortonis says spitefully, still walking at a slow pace towards the forces of Chaos. Fortonis then looks back at the three and gives them a sign with his hand, the group cannot tell what it means, until he says "Life the long and glorious life, leave only bloodshed and misery in your wake" he turns back to face the forces of Chaos. A red glow begins at Fortonis' chest, it gets brighter and spreads across his body as he charges his attack, and starts to walk towards them again.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:01 pm

[Am moving on whilst ignoring devil's posts, as he just kind of slipped himself in in the first place, and he is the principal stumbling block to me actually posting, here]
"If you have time for Jokes, you have time to either fight or write a good eulogy." Kael snapped, clearly not in a good mood. The odds seemed stacked against them, and they saw little chance of escape.
Suddenly, as they looked, people started inexplicably dropping to the ground, dead, as a blur moved through their ranks, cutting apart all it came near. as it came closer - and dissolved the enemy order - the loose kimono made Shale easily identified, the white uniform not even stained. "Sorry - it seems I left y'all in a bad situation." he told them, before the rest of the army pushed from behind them. The dragons could no longer be seen in the air, of either side, and while the army coming behind shale was war-torn, it was clearly in better shape and numbers than the chaos hordes in front of them. "How about it?" Shale asked. "Strength for one more charge?"
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:08 pm

agentaaa wrote:[Am moving on whilst ignoring devil's posts, as he just kind of slipped himself in in the first place, and he is the principal stumbling block to me actually posting, here]
"If you have time for Jokes, you have time to either fight or write a good eulogy." Kael snapped, clearly not in a good mood. The odds seemed stacked against them, and they saw little chance of escape.
Suddenly, as they looked, people started inexplicably dropping to the ground, dead, as a blur moved through their ranks, cutting apart all it came near. as it came closer - and dissolved the enemy order - the loose kimono made Shale easily identified, the white uniform not even stained. "Sorry - it seems I left y'all in a bad situation." he told them, before the rest of the army pushed from behind them. The dragons could no longer be seen in the air, of either side, and while the army coming behind shale was war-torn, it was clearly in better shape and numbers than the chaos hordes in front of them. "How about it?" Shale asked. "Strength for one more charge?"

Rorek let his shattered left arm hang at his side, and rested his zweihander on his pauldron. He nodded. "I may be injured," He began. "But I'm far from helpless." He took a few steps forward. "Let's finish this."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:58 pm

"Let's give it one more, guys.... show our best." Kael said, his bodily energy seeming to rise forth as he charged. Cutting so sharply and strongly that he simply pushed it through a trio of soldiers, pushing weapons back and ignoring guards, and simply slicing them apart. Onyx concentrated, and caused a snake-like line of earthspikes to erupt from him, and then, slowly, through enemy lines, before raising his weapon, and causing another boulder of rock to split off from the earth, shooting into his opponent. Shale simply struck with his blade so fast it was difficult to ascertain where he was at any time.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content