Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rinel

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rinel - Page 4 Empty Rinel

Post by agentaaa Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shale stood waiting, the rain seeming to an observer to fall around him rather than on him, and in truth, that was exactly what was occuring. Shale smiled, waiting for his invitation, of a sort, to be accepted. Rorek had first been noted by Shale as he'd went over records of previous campaigns. The man had a survival instinct that was impeccable, and had made quite the difference in a fair amount of said campaigns. Perfect material for the Rose-thorn unit.
"...But man, I told you to bring a Jacket, Onyx." He commented over to the shivering orc. "How come you're not bugging Kael about it? He didn't bring one either, and I doubt that plate armor keeps the temperature up." Onyx complained. "F-f-fool. Elves don't feel C-cold." Kael retorted, obviously trying and failing not to shiver. "H-how long till he's here?" Kael asked.
"Oh, soon. the records say he's a bit of a punctual fellow." Shale replied, grinning. "let's just wait a little longer..."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Rinel - Page 4 Empty Re: Rinel

Post by Wynn Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:03 am

devilslayer wrote:"I Haven't proved myself yet, Your still treating me with disrespect, therefore I have to continue to fight" Fortonis says getting into a fighting stance. "I would prefer we move on as well, but I refuse to be called boy or horn guy, I am the great Fortonis, I murdered thousands and my name is uttered in fear across the hells, the forces of Exitius want to be me, I will fight to my death if that's what it takes to earn the respect I deserve. And if you swing at me again, that blade will be in half" He says, continuing his spite full words. "I treat you with respect, and you merely try to anger me, then when I try to prove my worth you deny me that freedom? I should wipe out this whole group just for uttering the words horn guy" He stays in that stance, waiting for a reply.

"You havent shown us one bit of respect." Rorek replied. "You've done nothing but talk about how you could kill us all since we met you. You're nothing but a child with a god-complex. Stop now before you get yourself killed... because if you could beat all of us, you would have beaten me already."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:10 am

"I fought you with honor of a warrior, Yes iv'e talked too much about how easily I could kill you, but still, I could have killed you a dozen times over before you would have noticed, both during our fight and before, I chose not to out of pure respect and honor. Now I will fight until you and Kael decide I am worthy of respect, I don't believe shale would have treated me, or any warrior for that matter, with this much disrespect. He is the only one in your group I cant kill, and he is the only one who deserves the respect I have given so far, and yet I continue to beg for a fight, and you continue to turn your back towards me, calling me a child, well in that case I have much more to prove than you think" Fortonis continues to hold in his stance, "Turn back around so I don't have to attack a fellow warrior from behind, this "child" still has a lot to prove"
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:14 am

devilslayer wrote:"I fought you with honor of a warrior, Yes iv'e talked too much about how easily I could kill you, but still, I could have killed you a dozen times over before you would have noticed, both during our fight and before, I chose not to out of pure respect and honor. Now I will fight until you and Kael decide I am worthy of respect, I don't believe shale would have treated me, or any warrior for that matter, with this much disrespect. He is the only one in your group I cant kill, and he is the only one who deserves the respect I have given so far, and yet I continue to beg for a fight, and you continue to turn your back towards me, calling me a child, well in that case I have much more to prove then you think" Fortonis continues to stay in that stance, "Turn back around so I don't have to attack a fellow warrior from behind, this "child" still has a lot to prove"

Rorek began walking away, and didn't even both replying. "Come on." He said to Kael and Onyx.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:23 am

"I will follow you, if you treat me with respect, one more time you call me a child or horn guy, and I will destroy you all" Fortonis gets out of his stance and without uttering another word his swords fly into his hands, and then he puts them back into their sheaths, as he follows behind Rorek. "if we truly do fight and you try to walk away because I'm "too weak", you'll be dead before I even have my swords" He says as he looks at Kael and the statue of Onyx, "I'm going to take a rest, heal a little" he sits down in the grass, going into a meditational stance, the gaping hole in his chest slowly starts to stitch itself back together.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:30 am

"so, did horn guy win?" Onyx asks.
"No, it ended without a resolution." Kael answered
"So, horn guy didn't win?" Onyx asked, sitting in his earthy cocoon.
"Uhhhh... well, I suppose in a technical way, you're right." Kael said, a little put-off by the question.
"We have a mission. If you're wishing to come, come, but we've no time to wait for you when our commanding officer and a good chunk of the animan army is down there fighting." Kael said, scowling at Fortonis. "We have no time for slackers."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:36 am

"I agree, and I'm not slacking, we are being held here because Onyx is in his cocoon, I merely tried to pass the time and earn some respect while we waited, Obviously I didn't do good enough" He says getting up from his meditational stance, his chest wound only partially healed, "I want to make this clear to you Onyx, I can hear every word you say, no matter how quiet, and if you didn't hear me, I REFUSE TO BE CALLED HORN GUY" Fortonis is getting angry, "I would like the proper respect" He starts to walk towards Onyx
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:09 pm

"Actually" Onyx says, moving forward in his earthen cocoon. "I can move pretty easily in this thing."Onyx says, showing off a few dance moves to properly iterate. "oi, oi, calm down. It's like you're saying you don't like having horns or something." Onyx said calmly. "What ended up getting stuck up your butt?"
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:16 pm

"I do enjoy having horns, but calling me horn guy is you making an attempt to invoke my anger, consider it invoked. Now, I merely want to be called by my actual name, not kid or horn guy, but Fortonis." Fortonis says smiling at the dance Onyx did.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:24 pm

devilslayer wrote:"I do enjoy having horns, but calling me horn guy is you making an attempt to invoke my anger, consider it invoked. Now, I merely want to be called by my actual name, not kid or horn guy, but Fortonis." Fortonis says smiling at the dance Onyx did.

Rorek had already walked out of earshot, wanting to get on with the mission. He was done dealing with this situation.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:26 pm

"Shall we catch up with Rorek?" Fortonis asks Kael and Onyx, sitting back down and getting into a meditational stance once more while he waits for an answer, his wounds healing faster than before as his rage has simmered down.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:44 pm

"...So, is it the guy part you have a problem with?" Onyx asks, still seemingly confused.
"Come, Onyx, Rorek's already ahead of us." Kael says, beckoning with his hand.
"Oh, alright." Onyx answers, speeding off.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Fortonis stands up and races off, matching the speed of the two, but still lagging a bit behind due to the lat start, before the three reach Rorek, Fortonis has caught up with the other two "No, i'm not homophobic, I just prefer to be called by my actual name, It's like calling a lord by his first name, It's disrespectful" He says as he looks forward and notices they've almost caught up with Rorek.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:07 pm

"But Rorek used to be an emperor, and he doesn't mind us calling him by his first name." Onyx pointed out, hurrying past the two, moving surprisingly fast for looking like a small hill. Kael hung back instead. "Look, I don't know why you're here, and I honestly don't know why Shale trusted you enough to allow you to be here, but I'll tell you right now. Nickname or not, if you wish to keep your head, stow the pride, do the job, and stay out of my face in general." Kael said, glaring. "Because so far, all you've proven to me in your attempt to "earn respect" is that you're a possible danger to my team." Kael said, an angered look on his face.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:23 pm

"Look Kael, I do know why Shale has allowed me to stay with you guys, because my pride will not allow me to abandon you guys till the job is done, I will die protecting you guys, my enemies, because my pride and honor are so highly cherished by me that I will not turn my back on my allies. Even if we do only have one fight together, I believe that if I am to fight by your side, your as good an ally as any, either that or he didn't know what to do with me. But listen if I were to have stowed my pride, Emperor Rorek over there would be dead already, and I haven't been up in your face much yet, except for when you've called me horn guy. A name which I dislike because It refers to every race that has horns, therefore you are comparing a demon of my power to ever creature with horns." Fortonis starts to speed up, in an attempt to catch Onyx.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:01 pm

devilslayer wrote:"Look Kael, I do know why Shale has allowed me to stay with you guys, because my pride will not allow me to abandon you guys till the job is done, I will die protecting you guys, my enemies, because my pride and honor are so highly cherished by me that I will not turn my back on my allies. Even if we do only have one fight together, I believe that if I am to fight by your side, your as good an ally as any, either that or he didn't know what to do with me. But listen if I were to have stowed my pride, Emperor Rorek over there would be dead already, and I haven't been up in your face much yet, except for when you've called me horn guy. A name which I dislike because It refers to every race that has horns, therefore you are comparing a demon of my power to ever creature with horns." Fortonis starts to speed up, in an attempt to catch Onyx.

Rorek called over his shoulder, "You do realize I held back too, right?" Rorek shouted over his shoulder. "No? THEN SHUT THE [censored] UP!"
He was obviously getting very irritated with Fortonis at this point. "Either cut the crap or I'm killing you. Agitating me is a threat to my state-of-mind, and therefore, my life."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:35 pm

"I realize it, I just refuse to acknowledge you as being able to kill me" Fortonis chuckles, catching up and keeping paces with the Orc. "and besides, if you were going to kill me I think you would have done it when we were battling. Besides, calling me a child is an even worse threat to your life" Fortonis smiles at Rorek playfully.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:58 pm

devilslayer wrote:"I realize it, I just refuse to acknowledge you as being able to kill me" Fortonis chuckles, catching up and keeping paces with the Orc. "and besides, if you were going to kill me I think you would have done it when we were battling. Besides, calling me a child is an even worse threat to your life" Fortonis smiles at Rorek playfully.

"And your acting like one is not helping your case any, kid." Rorek replied subtly. "Or was it 'Horn Guy'? Or perhaps you would prefer 'Broken Record'?" He stopped and turned. "And I don't care if my borders end at the dimensional border under normal circumstances, as Emperor of New Vega, I command you to shut your face." He would turn and continue walking.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:10 pm

"I find it funny that you are trying to end the fights, but then you try to make me want to kill you at every turn" Fortonis keeps running at the pace Onyx has set.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:22 pm

"This conversation can wait." Kael said in a low voice. "we're close enough now to be caught by chaos sentries if we're not careful." He noted, pulling up his sword behind him, putting it in a shoulder-hilt. "It's time to do this." Kael said as they approached a large cave structure. Looking in, however, one could see stairs in an array of dark colors leading down, black, thorny vines adorning the structure. Dim light could be seen deep below, as the area settled. "Onyx first." Kael said, giving the signal for halt, as Onyx moved in front, slowly going down. "stick to the sides, Onyx. Alright, go over the necessary scenarios in your heads a few times. Image training really helps the effectiveness of a mission like this." Kael said in a low tone, waiting on Onyx's report. "tell me when you're ready. After this, there's no turning back on the mission. It'll be do or die." Kael told them.

Meanwhile, the battle raged on outside. "So, commander, I see you've got a spot o' trouble above ya." Shale said, arriving next to the avenger in a swathe of speed.
"G-general shale. I thought you were off doing a special mission against these fortresses." The avenger stammered.
"My team is, but I noticed you were havin' some trouble, and decided I'd help you hold the line a bit." Shale commented, his hand at his katana.
"Y-yes sir. Contribute how you like. Our archers will work to give you cover.
"That... Won't be necessary." Shale continued. "Keep them harrying the ground forces. if you have people on the ground and in the air harryin' ya, it'll be troublesome."
"But the dragons-"
"Are my problem now."shale said serenely, as he began to float upwards. "take care, commander. And relax a bit, will ya? I can see the grey hair from here."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:35 pm

"What shall I do Kael?" Fortonis asks, looking at shale with a longing to be a part of this mission, "I wish to be more than just a sword stabbing at Chaos"
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 pm

"stabbing isn't what we're here to do - not only that, anyway." Kael says, holding a trio of seeds. "We need to plant these in specific locations in the fortress. when they grow, they'll become so large they'll destroy Chaos's entrenchments. got it? But the areas will likely be populated, so we'll need to kill all the soldiers inside, plant the seeds, and get out without problem." kael said, handing rorek one of them. "Just in case I get incapacitated. Onyx has three himself." Kael told Rorek.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:59 pm

agentaaa wrote:"stabbing isn't what we're here to do - not only that, anyway." Kael says, holding a trio of seeds. "We need to plant these in specific locations in the fortress. when they grow, they'll become so large they'll destroy Chaos's entrenchments. got it? But the areas will likely be populated, so we'll need to kill all the soldiers inside, plant the seeds, and get out without problem." kael said, handing rorek one of them. "Just in case I get incapacitated. Onyx has three himself." Kael told Rorek.

Rorek looked at the seed in his hand for a moment and then said, "Like 'Jack in the Beanstalk' only with blood." He smiled at the idea of destroying the base with a fairytale.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:43 pm

"Enough, can we just get on with the mission, I'm getting impatient with this"
Fortonis gestures to the seeds, baffled by the idea of not just raiding the place and getting it done with.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:28 pm

"We'll get on with the mission when I finish the briefing." Kael explain, continuing. "now, with the route we decided to take, we'll go on these walkways to get to each room. the room's will be guarded, so it's imperative we take them out before they raise the alarm. I don't know how many of chaos's forces are in that fortress, but I'd guess thousands, with reinforcements funneling in consistently. That's not a fight we'd be able to win without heavy casualties." Kael explained. "lastly, once we plant the seeds, we have about five minutes to get the hell out of there before the entire thing collapses and kills us, so, once all 3 are in, run like hell. Luckily, their link to eachother makes it so that they won't begin sprouting until a third seed is planted." Kael explains, turning. "Now, we can begin." He said finally, turning for the stairs. "Onyx has given me a mental map of where to go, so follow my lead." Kael said, dashing down the stairs.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:59 pm

agentaaa wrote:"We'll get on with the mission when I finish the briefing." Kael explain, continuing. "now, with the route we decided to take, we'll go on these walkways to get to each room. the room's will be guarded, so it's imperative we take them out before they raise the alarm. I don't know how many of chaos's forces are in that fortress, but I'd guess thousands, with reinforcements funneling in consistently. That's not a fight we'd be able to win without heavy casualties." Kael explained. "lastly, once we plant the seeds, we have about five minutes to get the hell out of there before the entire thing collapses and kills us, so, once all 3 are in, run like hell. Luckily, their link to eachother makes it so that they won't begin sprouting until a third seed is planted." Kael explains, turning. "Now, we can begin." He said finally, turning for the stairs. "Onyx has given me a mental map of where to go, so follow my lead." Kael said, dashing down the stairs.

Rorek smiled. "Suicide mission, huh?" He inquired. "Hell, every mission i go on is a suicide mission. Considering you've been here longer than I have, that means this'll be cake with all of us here." He would follow him down the stairs.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next