Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rinel

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rinel - Page 2 Empty Rinel

Post by agentaaa Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shale stood waiting, the rain seeming to an observer to fall around him rather than on him, and in truth, that was exactly what was occuring. Shale smiled, waiting for his invitation, of a sort, to be accepted. Rorek had first been noted by Shale as he'd went over records of previous campaigns. The man had a survival instinct that was impeccable, and had made quite the difference in a fair amount of said campaigns. Perfect material for the Rose-thorn unit.
"...But man, I told you to bring a Jacket, Onyx." He commented over to the shivering orc. "How come you're not bugging Kael about it? He didn't bring one either, and I doubt that plate armor keeps the temperature up." Onyx complained. "F-f-fool. Elves don't feel C-cold." Kael retorted, obviously trying and failing not to shiver. "H-how long till he's here?" Kael asked.
"Oh, soon. the records say he's a bit of a punctual fellow." Shale replied, grinning. "let's just wait a little longer..."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Rinel - Page 2 Empty Re: Rinel

Post by Wynn Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:26 pm

devilslayer wrote:"HAHA, I like your attitude. I am Fortonis, hand picked warrior of Exitius, pleasure meeting you" *i extend my hand towards Rorek*

Rorek pondered that for a moment, then shook Fortonis' hand. "Servant of the Death God, eh?" He started. "If you meet a silver-haired woman with the world's coldest eyes, give her my regards. Trust me, she's unmistakeable once you see her."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:31 pm

"I will, That seems like an odd thing to say, But I will give her your regards" I say as I break away from the handshake. "Well, who are you all? I do not fight by the side of warriors who's names I do not know, and I certainly don't bury them when they die by the sword of a common foe"
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:35 pm

"Exitius... You risk much by joining us. Even to fight another god, gods don't seem to 'ppreciate groups joining up like this. Are you sure this is in the limits of your mission. 'course, I wouldn't even bother asking if it were chaos or aeon, as the two seem t'be a bit more mild-mannered in how they treat their soldiers, but Exitius has got a bit of a temper on 'im." Shale offered, confused indeed about a warrior of Exitius aiding them.
While he currently had his sights set on Aeon, Exitius had always seemed to have a special hatred for Anima's forces. Shale did think, however, that Exitius or his forces would take action before now if they didn't desire this to happen. Was this perhaps a test of loyalty, or a way to dispose of an unnecessary subordinate? Or perhaps some larger, darker plan. Shale supposed the best way to find out was to play along.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:45 pm

"Well, My master, Lord Exitius sent me here, told me Chaos would be here after a short while, and to kill her at all costs, if that meant allying with forces of Aeon or Anima, so be it. He said to me that Chaos has been a thorn in his side for too long, and in this war, She is merely staying afloat due to mere luck, He wants to pop her streak of luck, so that he may rise as..." I trail off, "I'm sorry, iv'e said too much already" I say emotionlessly
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:55 pm

devilslayer wrote:"Well, My master, Lord Exitius sent me here, told me Chaos would be here after a short while, and to kill her at all costs, if that meant allying with forces of Aeon or Anima, so be it. He said to me that Chaos has been a thorn in his side for too long, and in this war, She is merely staying afloat due to mere luck, He wants to pop her streak of luck, so that he may rise as..." I trail off, "I'm sorry, iv'e said too much already" I say emotionlessly

Rorek crossed his arms. "I've heard of the phrase 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend.' But what happens in the event that 'the enemy of my enemy is also my other enemy?'" He inquired.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:35 pm

"Hmmm... this one could be a problem. It's best I at least keep him where I can watch him." Shale thinks to himself, as he continues walking. "well then, we ain't conflictin' for the time being, so I think it's best we jus' move on for now. Kael, you and Ony... Ahhh, I should have known better." Shale said, as Kael and Onyx had already resumed new defensive positions, Kael near the back, and Onyx close to the front with shale. "Y'all aren't kids to be ordered around anymore. R'gardless. Let's get moving." Shale commented, striding forward. "We're nearly there."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:17 am

"Well Rorek, Then you team up with the weaker enemy, kill the stronger enemy, then back-stab the other enemy, or get back-stabbed yourself. It is a brutal way, but it works for me." I say as I continue walking, "Now would you guys like to introduce yourselves?"
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:52 pm

devilslayer wrote:"Well Rorek, Then you team up with the weaker enemy, kill the stronger enemy, then back-stab the other enemy, or get back-stabbed yourself. It is a brutal way, but it works for me." I say as I continue walking, "Now would you guys like to introduce yourselves?"

"Yeah, but which of you is stronger... and which of you is weaker?" Rorek asked with simple curiosity. He uncrossed his arms and drew his greatsword out of the ground again. "I understand we're not exactly friends. However, if you cooperate without any bull [censored] backstabbing us," He would lower his tone. "I'll 'misplace' my orders the next time I'm told to attack Exitium... Screw us over, however, and you're going to know what a two hundred forty pound kabob feels like. Fair enough?"

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:30 pm

"Only 240? I weigh at least 300 pounds, and if it's a challenge you want, spar with the leader of this group, at least then you may have a slight chance of winning. Besides when were done with chaos, It doesn't matter what happens to me." Says Fortonis, seemingly oblivious that anyone in the group hold the power to best him.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:18 pm

devilslayer wrote:"Only 240? I weigh at least 300 pounds, and if it's a challenge you want, spar with the leader of this group, at least then you may have a slight chance of winning. Besides when were done with chaos, It doesn't matter what happens to me." Says Fortonis, seemingly oblivious that anyone in the group hold the power to best him.

Rorek chuckled when he said 'you may have a slight chance of winning.' "You just made the cardinal [censored] up of war, Fortonis. We may be working together today, but we are technically still enemies. You violated the FIRST commandment of war: 'thou shall not underestimate thy enemy.' Arrogance is the mind-killer, friend." His fun expression changed to a solemn one as he trailed off and began to look off into the distance as he said, "...I've seen it kill those I know more than once..." He stared for a moment more, then shook his head. "Never mind that. At any rate, my point is you don't know what ANY of us are capable of, for all you know, we wanted you to follow us so we could lead you into a trap... has that ever crossed your mind?"

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Shale feigned deafness for the entire exchange, though he prompted Onyx to prepare a spell to cause the earth to disappear underneath Fortonis if he tried anything. Kael, meanwhile, was gently signalled to keep watch and hearing at peak condition. "Seems the battle's already started without us." Shale noted, his hand sitting on the hilt of his katana as he climbed upon the nearest hill, finally able to see the battle taking place. Chaos's dragons flew against anima's elven forces, seemingly at a disadvantage until an avenger was seen jumping for one of the dragons' back, landing on it and cleaving a mighty blow into it's flesh. As this happened, another chaos dragon torched the wounded dragon's back, killing the dragon and the avenger with a swathe of bright flame. It would seem that the battle below was absolutely merciless in scale. "Crap... Chaos's started a preemptive strike. What do we do now?" Onyx asked shale, shaken up by this. "It's fine, it's fine." Shale responded. "But I'll just have to make one modification to the plan. You guys'll go on without me while I support the battle-front myself. I'm sure you're up to handling it." Shale said, taking off his hat. "but man... I'm gonna have t' get serious."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:27 pm

agentaaa wrote:Shale feigned deafness for the entire exchange, though he prompted Onyx to prepare a spell to cause the earth to disappear underneath Fortonis if he tried anything. Kael, meanwhile, was gently signalled to keep watch and hearing at peak condition. "Seems the battle's already started without us." Shale noted, his hand sitting on the hilt of his katana as he climbed upon the nearest hill, finally able to see the battle taking place. Chaos's dragons flew against anima's elven forces, seemingly at a disadvantage until an avenger was seen jumping for one of the dragons' back, landing on it and cleaving a mighty blow into it's flesh. As this happened, another chaos dragon torched the wounded dragon's back, killing the dragon and the avenger with a swathe of bright flame. It would seem that the battle below was absolutely merciless in scale. "Crap... Chaos's started a preemptive strike. What do we do now?" Onyx asked shale, shaken up by this. "It's fine, it's fine." Shale responded. "But I'll just have to make one modification to the plan. You guys'll go on without me while I support the battle-front myself. I'm sure you're up to handling it." Shale said, taking off his hat. "but man... I'm gonna have t' get serious."

Rorek looked out at the battle in response to what Shale said, then looked back to them. "I don't mean to waste time or undermine the plan, but I might be of more use down there if they're packing dragons... luck permitting my power would affect them the same way it affects my world's dragons."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:34 pm

"ahhh, that's true, but there might be dragons where y'all are going, and while they're a problem down there, they're not the only problem. You're probably the only one able to deal with a dragon quickly other than me at the moment, and your mission is more vital. Besides - " Shale winked, smiling "If I don't start pullin' my weight properly soon, Anima'll tan my hide. And I need some exercise, after all." And then he suddenly disappeared. at the levels of those observing him, though he was running, it would rather look like he was teleporting twenty feet rapidly from place to place, as he moved. "Well, I'd say this is a good way to test their capabilities..." Shale thought to himself, as he reached the battle below.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:42 pm

agentaaa wrote:"ahhh, that's true, but there might be dragons where y'all are going, and while they're a problem down there, they're not the only problem. You're probably the only one able to deal with a dragon quickly other than me at the moment, and your mission is more vital. Besides - " Shale winked, smiling "If I don't start pullin' my weight properly soon, Anima'll tan my hide. And I need some exercise, after all." And then he suddenly disappeared. at the levels of those observing him, though he was running, it would rather look like he was teleporting twenty feet rapidly from place to place, as he moved. "Well, I'd say this is a good way to test their capabilities..." Shale thought to himself, as he reached the battle below.

Rorek nodded as he flew off and pointed his great sword in the direction they were heading. "Alright, you heard the man." Rorek spoke, the inflection of his voice actually taking on that of a military leader with more power in his words and sounding very authoritative. "Let's not disappoint..." He stopped for a moment. "...um, sorry 'bout that. Habit from being an emperor."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Onyx and Kael rushed forward, Kael taking point - he was the fastest in combat next to shale, after all - instantly rushing to carry out his orders. "I've memorized the positions, but you'll have to take a map, uhhh... horn-guy." Kael said, having already forgotten his name. "Here you go, horn guy." Onyx repeated, passing a map to Fortonis. "And you too, Rorek." Onyx said, handing him a little map. "Oh, and Rorek - it's no problem." Kael said, smiling. "Before I took this post, I was a commanding officer myself. I understand that old habits die hard." He said, stopping for a second. Then, he continued on once again, not waiting to see if anyone else would follow in his wake, as Onyx ran behind him.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:21 am

"Haha" Fortonis chuckles under his breath, "You really think you can take me, either of you?" He stares at the pair with hatred for a moment, "I should show you how well "Horn guy" over here can fight" Fortonis begins to reach for his swords.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:24 am

devilslayer wrote:"Haha" Fortonis chuckles under his breath, "You really think you can take me, either of you?" He stares at the pair with hatred for a moment, "I should show you how well "Horn guy" over here can fight" Fortonis begins to reach for his swords.

Rorek turned his head at Fortonis' statement, knowing he couldn't be talking to anyone other than them, and roared three words in a language none of them would recognize. "ZUN HAL VIIK!" His deep, overwhelmingly loud voice boomed and echoed around them. Fortonis' weapons would be ripped from his holsters and sent flying back before he could draw them. Immediately after, Rorek raised his massive great sword to bear. "...If you're with us today, then you better learn I take threats seriously!" Rorek shouted. "One more threat, and your frozen [censored] gets sent over the cliff."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:29 am

"I was threatening no-one, I was making a challenge to spar. Unfortunately I need these two if I am to kill Chaos, Mind returning me my weapons now?" Fortonis says In a gruff voice, "Its not like you could use those weapons anyways" I look over at where you launched them.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:49 am

devilslayer wrote:"I was threatening no-one, I was making a challenge to spar. Unfortunately I need these two if I am to kill Chaos, Mind returning me my weapons now?" Fortonis says In a gruff voice, "Its not like you could use those weapons anyways" I look over at where you launched them.

"With some due respect, you need to chill the hell out, kid. When we're part of two different factions and you bring up the prospect of fighting... it's not something I'll take lightly." He looked at the swords lying on the ground behind him when he made the mention of them. "Do I look like your damn hell spawn slave? Get them yourself. I knocked them away because you made it out that you were going to attack us." He would turn to walk away, then stop and turn back. "I'll say one last thing: we have a job to do, you're welcome to help if you want. Either help us, or get out of our way." He would then run after the other two who were already running ahead.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:02 pm

"HM" Fortonis grunts as he runs over to his weapons, not as shale ran, but still faster than someone of his size should be able to, He then trails behind the crew, watching for any signs of the Onyx or Kael deciding to take him up on his challenge to spar.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Kael and Onyx seem entirely oblivious to the exchange, instead arguing over several points on the map. "no, that one first." Kael said, "that's the quickest."
"But we'll be more concealed if we try the south point first. doing the west first might compromise our whole route." Onyx argues back. Neither seem to be seriously worried over fortonis, though in truth Kael already had grip on his greatsword with one hand and Onyx had several spells of his own prepared. "yo Rorek! quick vote! What's more important, speed or stealth?" Onyx asked, seemingly chipper.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:05 am

"although I'm certain you don't care, I vote stealth, if we get caught, Chaos could get scared and run, and then i'd have failed my mission, and shale certainly wouldn't be happy with you." Fortonis says, with the slightest hint of amusement, his right hand resting on the handle of alkorin.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:43 pm

"Horn guy says right." Kael mentioned in a hushed tone to Onyx.
"Horn guy gets a vote?" Onyx asked.
"I don't know, maybe, I wasn't thinking about it before."
"Well, he's not a member of the team."
"But he IS coming with us."
"Alright, alright, so he gets, like... half a vote?"
"I Was thinking more like a quarter vote."
"So it's still up to Rorek, then?"
"...so it's the same as him not having a vote."
Onyx shrugged, Kael doing likewise, before seemingly disregarding Fortonis' comments.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:33 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Horn guy says right." Kael mentioned in a hushed tone to Onyx.
"Horn guy gets a vote?" Onyx asked.
"I don't know, maybe, I wasn't thinking about it before."
"Well, he's not a member of the team."
"But he IS coming with us."
"Alright, alright, so he gets, like... half a vote?"
"I Was thinking more like a quarter vote."
"So it's still up to Rorek, then?"
"...so it's the same as him not having a vote."
Onyx shrugged, Kael doing likewise, before seemingly disregarding Fortonis' comments.

Rorek stood there a moment. "We'll try sneaking in first... since we can always resort to fighting." Rorek replied. "However, I dont think it's going to be that easy. Just be ready to fight at any moment."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Onyx and kael nodded, before what seemed to be mud and dirt formed all around Onyx, leaving him looking like part of the landscape. "Onyx will go a little ahead of us and inform us of enemy positions." Kael explained. "We have a spell between us to relay messages."
"Mm-hmm." Onyx said, though it was muffled. "muu mmmuuys to mmm-
"Use the voice-spell, Onyx. We can't understand you." Kael noted.
"You guys need to watch for any possible enemy patrols. If they're small enough and it's safe, attempt to subdue them. I'll go ahead and find out what routes are safest for us to take." Onyx communicated.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content