Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megumos

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Megumos - Page 5 Empty Megumos

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Arina would find herself on an unfamiliar, barren land, the air thin, and the mountainsides steep and vast. there appeared to be little around to the untrained eye, and with the exception of a wispy atmosphere, the place she was on could be mistaken for a barren asteroid. She would notice little else about her, only sensing, perhaps, one other signature of energy, and hearing ominous whispers around her.
Elsewhere, Sona was waking up, hastily pulling himself to his feet. "What happened? I remember fighting some of chaos's forces, and then... nothing." He mused, unsure of his location. "man, the air's thin here...."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Megumos - Page 5 Empty Re: Megumos

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:51 pm

"hmmmmm... Okay, how about we think about doing that after we get out of here. I wouldn't want to die and then leave you without help here, after all." Sona said, smiling genuinely this time. "As much as being sick sucks, I think it'd suck more to be all alone on this planet, right?"
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:54 pm

agentaaa wrote:"hmmmmm... Okay, how about we think about doing that after we get out of here. I wouldn't want to die and then leave you without help here, after all." Sona said, smiling genuinely this time. "As much as being sick sucks, I think it'd suck more to be all alone on this planet, right?"

Arina replied plainly, "It's not like it'd be much different than the last, what? Trillion years?" Although she didn't mean it literally, she had probably traveled alone for a long time. "...Thanks for not attacking on sight, by the way..."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:03 pm

"What, me? You're pretty strong, so even if I was the kind of guy who did that sort of thing, I think all that woulda happened is you woulda scorched me and it'd be the end of that - Oh, that reminds me, I wanted to ask... What was the wierd thing you did to that guy earlier?" Sona asked.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm

agentaaa wrote:"What, me? You're pretty strong, so even if I was the kind of guy who did that sort of thing, I think all that woulda happened is you woulda scorched me and it'd be the end of that - Oh, that reminds me, I wanted to ask... What was the wierd thing you did to that guy earlier?" Sona asked.

Her expression changed slightly. Faintly, Sona could see a bit of shock and apprehension. She looked down at her hand at the mark that was left on the back of it. It looked as though there were a black hole on her hand surrounded by a smoldering orange ring. It was faint, but it was almost always glowing as if it were burning. She sighed submissively. "You told me your secret, I'll tell you mine." She got up and walked over to him and sat cross-legged in front of him and held her hand out in front of him. At first it could be misunderstood that she wanted him to give her his hand until he saw the mark on her hand.
"I'm branded with this accursed mark." She began. "When I kill someone, I absorb their recent memories and sometimes even acquire new skills through this mark. When someone dies, I absorb a small piece of their soul. However, this can potentially work the other way around. I lose a piece of my memories and soul should I be slain." She folded her hands in her lap. "When someone is killed by another with this mark, this damn 'Dark Sign' as it's called, they do not die as one normally would. As I said before, they lose a piece of themselves. They are resurrected at a place of high spiritual concentration, minus a piece of themselves. When this happens, they only remember the fact they died, and how they died, but not who did it in most cases." She paused for a moment. "However in the case of the one who is marked, they are resurrected and have to hope they have enough power to come back... 'fully.' Every time we die, it gets harder and harder to do it again. Eventually, we will be resurrected without our 'minds'. We will be mindless husks of what we once were, a 'Hollow' as they're called. We hunt the non-hollow in a useless attempt to regain what we lost... but after you fail even one time, you're gone forever." She drooped her head down. "I'm marked... I'm... undead..."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:12 am

"Undead?" Sona said, walking up to her "I don't know if you could be called "undead.". After all, you still have your own mind, your own heart. You can still think for yourself. You can still feel it when I do this." Sona said, gently grabbing her hand in his. "And know what it means still. I've never seen an undead show so much life within her." Sona told her, smiling and looking in her eyes.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:32 am

agentaaa wrote:"Undead?" Sona said, walking up to her "I don't know if you could be called "undead.". After all, you still have your own mind, your own heart. You can still think for yourself. You can still feel it when I do this." Sona said, gently grabbing her hand in his. "And know what it means still. I've never seen an undead show so much life within her." Sona told her, smiling and looking in her eyes.

Arina looked up at him with an expression of surprise. She just stared at him, entirely lost for words. A few moments later, she put her other hand on his. She closed her eyes and lowered her face slightly with a faint smile. "You have no idea what that means to me." She said. "Thank you."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:53 am

"you're welcome. That's what friends are for, after all." Sona responded. "I just wish I was able to do a bit more for you than some simple first aid though. As it is, I wasn't able to repair that gouge in your armor. The metal didn't warp though, at least, so I suppose you'll still be able to use it fine enough, right?" Sona asked, plainly a bit nervous about it's condition. "Heh, suppose it's kinda convenient for me that my armor's just a bit of tough fabric. Rather easy patch-job."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:27 am

agentaaa wrote:"you're welcome. That's what friends are for, after all." Sona responded. "I just wish I was able to do a bit more for you than some simple first aid though. As it is, I wasn't able to repair that gouge in your armor. The metal didn't warp though, at least, so I suppose you'll still be able to use it fine enough, right?" Sona asked, plainly a bit nervous about it's condition. "Heh, suppose it's kinda convenient for me that my armor's just a bit of tough fabric. Rather easy patch-job."

Arina would turn and look at her armor lying on the ground behind her. She strode over and knelt down looking it over to see what kind of damage it took. She lifted the body armor and saw the gouge in the side from the axe swing she took and the shattered pieces of her left pauldron. She set it back down and said, "I can still make it work." She said. "Which is more than the other guy can say about his armor."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:44 am

"well, I'm guessing there's a lot of other things he can't say any more, am I right?" Sona joked, before thinking back. "come to think of it, I wonder what happened to his axe. It looked magical and stuff... Though, I think we-" Sona stopped, thinking, before he continued "That after resting just a little while longer, should attempt to scale that tower, since it's now certain there's a portal in there.'
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:55 am

agentaaa wrote:"well, I'm guessing there's a lot of other things he can't say any more, am I right?" Sona joked, before thinking back. "come to think of it, I wonder what happened to his axe. It looked magical and stuff... Though, I think we-" Sona stopped, thinking, before he continued "That after resting just a little while longer, should attempt to scale that tower, since it's now certain there's a portal in there.'

Arina turned and looked at Sona and nodded. "I just hope we won't see that damn knight again on our way up." Arina said, thinking back to the fact he is sure to have been resurrected by now.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:03 am

"Well, no point worryin' about it till it happens, right?" Sona told her, while inwardly working on strategies to more effectively defeat the knight the next time in his head. "It seems all this war's kept drawing scary people to fight like him... And worse, if Exitius is willing to send a black knight, he might send some other stuff too. I'm not normally so pessimistic, but in this case I think that I might be... DEAD-on!" Sona pushed emphasis on the last past, hoping that Arina would get the pun.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:08 am

agentaaa wrote:"Well, no point worryin' about it till it happens, right?" Sona told her, while inwardly working on strategies to more effectively defeat the knight the next time in his head. "It seems all this war's kept drawing scary people to fight like him... And worse, if Exitius is willing to send a black knight, he might send some other stuff too. I'm not normally so pessimistic, but in this case I think that I might be... DEAD-on!" Sona pushed emphasis on the last past, hoping that Arina would get the pun.

Arina laughed a little at the joke and sat down next to the fire, still holding on to her weapon. "Who's army are you in again?" She inquired. "I know you said it, but I can't remember it."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:14 am

"I work for Aeon. A little demanding, like all the gods, but at least one doesn't get used as a pawn to further advancement like Exitius, and at least he holds to his agreements better than Chaos. It already takes a nasty person to break oaths for selfish reasons, but it takes a much worse person to break oaths for the reason of 'boredom' know what I mean?" Sona asked Arina.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:16 am

agentaaa wrote:"I work for Aeon. A little demanding, like all the gods, but at least one doesn't get used as a pawn to further advancement like Exitius, and at least he holds to his agreements better than Chaos. It already takes a nasty person to break oaths for selfish reasons, but it takes a much worse person to break oaths for the reason of 'boredom' know what I mean?" Sona asked Arina.

"Something I've seen one too many times." She replied. She sat quietly for a moment, an expression of nervousness on her face creeping up. She began to speak again after a pause. "Do you... do you think Aeon would let me come back?..."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:53 pm

"Aeon? I'm pretty sure he would...." Sona thought about it. "So long as you really wanted to make a go of it."
Just then, both would feel a pretty potent Energy signature nearby. The energy felt potent, but still less than what Arina possessed at the moment. "So, he got trapped here as well?" Sona asked aloud.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:56 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Aeon? I'm pretty sure he would...." Sona thought about it. "So long as you really wanted to make a go of it."
Just then, both would feel a pretty potent Energy signature nearby. The energy felt potent, but still less than what Arina possessed at the moment. "So, he got trapped here as well?" Sona asked aloud.

Arina wasn't sure what it was, and simply inquired, "who is it?" She still didnt move from her spot yet, not sure if they needed to get moving yet.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:01 pm

"Aaron." Sona told her, feeling him heading towards him and Arina. "I think he's heading towards us, though, I have a feeling he'll be a while. He's not that good at sensing..." Sona commented, thinking back. "but he'll be here soon, I think. Don't worry." Sona quickly added, smiling at Arina. "He's a friend."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:19 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Aaron." Sona told her, feeling him heading towards him and Arina. "I think he's heading towards us, though, I have a feeling he'll be a while. He's not that good at sensing..." Sona commented, thinking back. "but he'll be here soon, I think. Don't worry." Sona quickly added, smiling at Arina. "He's a friend."

Arina nodded. "I'll take your word for it." She said. She leaned back against the wall and looked as if she were deep in thought.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:54 am

Aaron continued to dash towards the cave, concerned as he went. "I hope you're okay, Sona..." He thought to himself. In truth, he hadn't been trapped, but went after Sona's fleeting energy signature shortly after he disappeared, even after being informed that interference there made it unlikely he'd be able to return. "Damnit... Seems like everything happens to that kid."
???: So, they defeated a black knight together... We won't be able to deal with them without some consideration
???2: It took both of them to do it... We won't have a problem, I think, so long as we can get them to fight as individuals... or better yet, bring our numbers to bear...
???3: No, we will do it as we always have - single combat, a duel with honor. Unless you believe we could actually lose?
???2: You have a point...

Aaron finally arrived at the cave fifteen minutes later, sword sheathed. "Sona? You there?" He would yell into the cave.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:51 pm

agentaaa wrote:Aaron continued to dash towards the cave, concerned as he went. "I hope you're okay, Sona..." He thought to himself. In truth, he hadn't been trapped, but went after Sona's fleeting energy signature shortly after he disappeared, even after being informed that interference there made it unlikely he'd be able to return. "Damnit... Seems like everything happens to that kid."
???: So, they defeated a black knight together... We won't be able to deal with them without some consideration
???2: It took both of them to do it... We won't have a problem, I think, so long as we can get them to fight as individuals... or better yet, bring our numbers to bear...
???3: No, we will do it as we always have - single combat, a duel with honor. Unless you believe we could actually lose?
???2: You have a point...

Aaron finally arrived at the cave fifteen minutes later, sword sheathed. "Sona? You there?" He would yell into the cave.

Arina turned her head quickly to face the voice. She stood up, and held the sheathed weapon slightly, with her hand on the handle. She was ready to draw it on a moment's notice. "That your friend?" She inquired Sona quietly.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:04 pm

"Yeah. No one else can lack stealth that utterly." Sona told her, going up to the head of the cave.
"So, you got stuck here too?" Sona asked, walking towards Aaron.
"I actually came looking for where you ended up getting stuck at. I swear I spend more time chasing after you these days then anything else."
"So, can we teleport out now?" Sona asked.
"no, they couldn't figure out a way to do it."
"[censored]! Why the hell'd you come!"
"so that you didn't get killed by your own incompetence out here!"
"What did you say?"
"You heard me!"
"Bastard!"
"[censored]!"
this would continue for a few minutes, before both finally calmed down. "So... I assume you were at least smart enough to have a plan?" Aaron asked.
"Well, we were going to check that tower there?" Sona told him.
"Why?"
"It's the only place that isn't made of rocks and dirt and [censored]!" Sona exclaimed, obviously rather irritated about the surroundings.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:10 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Yeah. No one else can lack stealth that utterly." Sona told her, going up to the head of the cave.
"So, you got stuck here too?" Sona asked, walking towards Aaron.
"I actually came looking for where you ended up getting stuck at. I swear I spend more time chasing after you these days then anything else."
"So, can we teleport out now?" Sona asked.
"no, they couldn't figure out a way to do it."
"[censored]! Why the hell'd you come!"
"so that you didn't get killed by your own incompetence out here!"
"What did you say?"
"You heard me!"
"Bastard!"
"[censored]!"
this would continue for a few minutes, before both finally calmed down. "So... I assume you were at least smart enough to have a plan?" Aaron asked.
"Well, we were going to check that tower there?" Sona told him.
"Why?"
"It's the only place that isn't made of rocks and dirt and [censored]!" Sona exclaimed, obviously rather irritated about the surroundings.

While the two had been arguing, Arina had quietly walked deeper into the cave and begun putting her armor on. She was easily able to get the leggings, boots and gauntlets on, but struggled to get the torso armor on. She was slim, but the armor never had a version specially designed for the female form. She spent about the same time getting the armor on as Sona and Aaron had spent arguing, and finally got it on. She then dawned the helmet, grabbed her shield and put the sheathed sword on her hip. She would then walk back out toward the opening to the cave. Although, she'd most likely appear as a black knight trying to creep up on them.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:29 pm

"so, who is that... Person... behind you?" Aaron asked, looking at the knight oddly. "slim guy or slim girl?" Aaron thought to himself, as he notes the slimness of the armor.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:31 pm

agentaaa wrote:"so, who is that... Person... behind you?" Aaron asked, looking at the knight oddly. "slim guy or slim girl?" Aaron thought to himself, as he notes the slimness of the armor.

Arina stood still for a moment, she would not speak at first. She looked at Sona, awaiting some form of indication that he was someone that she could trust. She then faced back to Aaron and strode up to him and held a hand out to shake.
"Arina" Said a female voice from behind the black helmet.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:42 pm

Sona smiled at her, to put her at ease, before saying, as Aaron shook Arina's hand. "Aaron and I go way back. Unfortunately..." He joked.
"Pleased to make your acquaintance ma'am. I would have figured Sona's face would have scared away any girl by now though." Aaron said with a smirk.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content