Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megumos

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Megumos - Page 10 Empty Megumos

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Arina would find herself on an unfamiliar, barren land, the air thin, and the mountainsides steep and vast. there appeared to be little around to the untrained eye, and with the exception of a wispy atmosphere, the place she was on could be mistaken for a barren asteroid. She would notice little else about her, only sensing, perhaps, one other signature of energy, and hearing ominous whispers around her.
Elsewhere, Sona was waking up, hastily pulling himself to his feet. "What happened? I remember fighting some of chaos's forces, and then... nothing." He mused, unsure of his location. "man, the air's thin here...."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Megumos - Page 10 Empty Re: Megumos

Post by Wynn Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:14 am

agentaaa wrote:Argus smiled at Arina and Aaron, who suddenly stopped.. "No, don't worry about me. I've got nothing for me on the other side of the portal anyways. You 3 still have hope, dreams, people to get back to. I'm already living my dream - the capability to make my decisions for my own. go, make the universe know who you are. I'll just make sure you get to live to make that happen."
"damnit..." Aaron said, Suddenly running away. "Damnit, damnit, damnit..." he continued, a scowl on his face. "I didn't want to free you, just to make you a sacrifice... damnit!" Aaron yelled, as tears streamed down his face. "I... still can't change anything, damnit!"
Argus turned away, a smile still on his face. "No... You managed to bring compassion and kindness to this world. You've changed more than you know." he said, despite knowing that Aaron would never hear him. "you've given an old man a reason to keep going, and fix his old mistake."
Argus ran, and kept running, unable to face the terrifying creatures that appeared in front of him. He and many others fled the lines immediately upon seeing these terrifying wraith creatures, only a few standing back to hold the line against them. He wished so badly that his feet would stop and move in the opposite direction, towards them rather than away, but they would not regardless of how hard he tried. "I'm such a coward..."
Taken to the tower, meeting the entity for the first time, he felt soul-wrenching pain as his very essence was pulled from his body. "A runner, eh? But a most powerful runner. Very well then, you will be my gatekeeper. In death, you will do what you were incapable of in life, and hold the front lines for the rest of eternity, keeping my tower from disaster...

Argus suddenly shook himself out of his memories, looking before him. "I am the gatekeeper." he said to the horde in front of him as he drew out his spear. "None get past me."
And then he charged, and was hidden from sight by the throng facing him.

Arina would keep sprinting full-speed until she reached the portal. When she got to it, she stopped and turned to make sure Aaron was still right behind her and that they werent being immediately followed by any of Exitus' men. She would wait for Aaron to go through first.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:41 am

Aaron popped through the portal quickly, noticing that blood began to come from Sona's throat. "Damnit, now is NOT the time... He used up far too much energy!" Aaron scowled, knowing this was not a good situation. With his level of strength, if this continued, Sona would likely die without severe medical attention.
Meanwhile, Arina would See Argus holding off the wave of creatures, stabbing and slashing with his spear so quickly it would look like he held two rather than one, as a certain burn-off of energy came from him. In reality, what was going on was that Argus was directly converting his life force into energy to give himself a temporary boost in strength. The other oddity Arina would note was that his entire body seemed to radiate contentness, his grim demeanour gone, and something approaching a smile on his skeletal face.
"Thank you - for letting me choose my own end." Argus said a minute later, though Arina and Aaron would doubtless be through the portal by then, as he used the last of his life force up, having lost his spear in the neck of one of the now-dying shadow dragons. he stood, defiant, as a hundred weapons stabbed him from every angle imaginable, and death was finally allowed to become a truth for him.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content