Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megumos

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Megumos - Page 2 Empty Megumos

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Arina would find herself on an unfamiliar, barren land, the air thin, and the mountainsides steep and vast. there appeared to be little around to the untrained eye, and with the exception of a wispy atmosphere, the place she was on could be mistaken for a barren asteroid. She would notice little else about her, only sensing, perhaps, one other signature of energy, and hearing ominous whispers around her.
Elsewhere, Sona was waking up, hastily pulling himself to his feet. "What happened? I remember fighting some of chaos's forces, and then... nothing." He mused, unsure of his location. "man, the air's thin here...."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Megumos - Page 2 Empty Re: Megumos

Post by Wynn Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:49 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Woah... she's cute when she smirks... no! Stop it damn you!". "err... Well, I wish I could share your enthusiasm, but truth is, there's no way I could or would ever strike out at Aeon myself. I owe him far more than my life." Sona said, his mood suddenly turning somber. "So I'm afraid I couldn't help you with that."

She shook her head. "You don't owe him a damn thing. He brought you into this mess, therefore, he repaid his debt to you." She replied with the same smirk still on her face. She turned and faced him with a confident smile. "Besides, war's overrated."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:52 pm

"That it may be, but in return, he did so much more... I don't mind fighting in this battle, so long as she's safe..." Sona said sheepishly, seemingly lost in nostalgia. "Anyways, he's actually tolerated me as a soldier, even though I'm not really that good at it, so there's that too, right?" Sona said with a nervous laugh, seemingly trying to shift the topic.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:03 pm

agentaaa wrote:"That it may be, but in return, he did so much more... I don't mind fighting in this battle, so long as she's safe..." Sona said sheepishly, seemingly lost in nostalgia. "Anyways, he's actually tolerated me as a soldier, even though I'm not really that good at it, so there's that too, right?" Sona said with a nervous laugh, seemingly trying to shift the topic.

Arina nodded, still smiling. "Can't say I agree with fighting for him still, considering they're just a bunch of squabbling kids really," She turned and looked forward. "But hell, you're already better off than I: you have a reason to fight."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:09 pm

"Yeahhh..." Sona said, a bit of trepidation badly hidden in his voice. It would seem obvious to Arina that she'd struck a nerve with that last comment as he abruptly looked away. "W-well, ummmm... Do you have any neat things you can do? Other than making big fireblasts and stuff?" Sona asked.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:13 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Yeahhh..." Sona said, a bit of trepidation badly hidden in his voice. It would seem obvious to Arina that she'd struck a nerve with that last comment as he abruptly looked away. "W-well, ummmm... Do you have any neat things you can do? Other than making big fireblasts and stuff?" Sona asked.

She shook her head and held her hand out, a small flame ignited and levitated above her hand. Her point was clear: fire is all she has.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:25 pm

"ohhh... Well, that's still way cooler than what I can do. It seems my capabilities in battle tend to be centered in getting in the way of the real fighters..." Sona said, a hint of self-loathing in the sentence. "I bet you're able to protect anyone you desire to."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:26 pm

agentaaa wrote:"ohhh... Well, that's still way cooler than what I can do. It seems my capabilities in battle tend to be centered in getting in the way of the real fighters..." Sona said, a hint of self-loathing in the sentence. "I bet you're able to protect anyone you desire to."

Arina would stare at the flame for a moment, her grin fading the moment he said that she could protect whoever she desired. The fire faded and she rested her hand back on her helmet.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Sona saw her face abruptly fall, feeling he'd struck a nerve "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... I was just being stupid..." Sona apologized, crestfallen.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:46 pm

agentaaa wrote:Sona saw her face abruptly fall, feeling he'd struck a nerve "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... I was just being stupid..." Sona apologized, crestfallen.

Arina shook her head. "No, it's fine. You did nothing wrong." She said dryly.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:49 pm

Sona simply looked up for a few seconds before answering. "No, I'd say I did just about everything wrong..." Sona replied, in a tone implying that he wasn't just speaking of their conversation.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:01 pm

agentaaa wrote:Sona simply looked up for a few seconds before answering. "No, I'd say I did just about everything wrong..." Sona replied, in a tone implying that he wasn't just speaking of their conversation.

She turned her head toward him and spoke in a reassuring voice. "You cant have, done everything wrong. You still have allies and friends."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:20 pm

"Well, I have Aaron, at least. And, if I'm not overstepping boundaries when I say this, I already feel like you're a friend, at least." Aaron said, smiling. "Oh! Almost forgot. It's my birthday today." He mentioned. "At least there's that to be happy about."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:33 am

agentaaa wrote:"Well, I have Aaron, at least. And, if I'm not overstepping boundaries when I say this, I already feel like you're a friend, at least." Aaron said, smiling. "Oh! Almost forgot. It's my birthday today." He mentioned. "At least there's that to be happy about."

Arina nodded. "Long as you dont send a giant snake after me like my last 'friend' did." She joked.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 am

Sona immediately and heavily blushed at that comment, slightly mishearing it. "No it's not like that... I wouldn't do... I mean, it's not that you're not attractive or... But we've just met and... gah!" Sona immediately tried to tell her, making rapid hand gestures to attempt and fail to make his half-formed point, before accidentally stepping back and tripping on a rock. "Ouch." Sona rubbed his head, noticing a bump from where he'd fallen.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:49 am

agentaaa wrote:Sona immediately and heavily blushed at that comment, slightly mishearing it. "No it's not like that... I wouldn't do... I mean, it's not that you're not attractive or... But we've just met and... gah!" Sona immediately tried to tell her, making rapid hand gestures to attempt and fail to make his half-formed point, before accidentally stepping back and tripping on a rock. "Ouch." Sona rubbed his head, noticing a bump from where he'd fallen.

Arina would stop and think for a moment, looking forward. She put her hand to her face. "Oh for the love of..." She got up and offered her hand to help him up. "That is not what i meant. I mean a literal fire-breathing serpent that tried to kill me."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:52 am

"ohhhh..." Sona face-palmed at himself. "Sorry, I have a bad habit of misunderstanding people". He dusted off his pant legs before continuing. "But I don't think I'll ever do that, no. I can't even manipulate fire, let alone fire-breathing snakes. Is it still after you?" He asked, curious on the subject now.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:58 am

agentaaa wrote:"ohhhh..." Sona face-palmed at himself. "Sorry, I have a bad habit of misunderstanding people". He dusted off his pant legs before continuing. "But I don't think I'll ever do that, no. I can't even manipulate fire, let alone fire-breathing snakes. Is it still after you?" He asked, curious on the subject now.

Arina shook her head. "No, I burned it down the first chance I got. It wont be bothering us here." She would grab his hand and help him up.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:17 am

"Well, 'snot like we really needed any more things attempting to kill us." Sona replied, taking her hand with a small blush, and standing up. "Those ghost-things are enough on their own."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:02 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Well, 'snot like we really needed any more things attempting to kill us." Sona replied, taking her hand with a small blush, and standing up. "Those ghost-things are enough on their own."

She looked at the spot they had fought the ghosts earlier, and then turned back to face Sona and said, "I think you would've been fine even if i hadn't shown up."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:54 pm

"Ahhh, really? But I'm not that good a fighter..." Sona said, a relaxed expression on his face. "And, well, I'm not that good in such direct combat, for that matter. I was trained to fight using stealth and terrain advantages whenever I could." Sona told her "so, I was a bit out of my element when we were teleported to a barren rocky area I knew nothing about, to be honest."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:47 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Ahhh, really? But I'm not that good a fighter..." Sona said, a relaxed expression on his face. "And, well, I'm not that good in such direct combat, for that matter. I was trained to fight using stealth and terrain advantages whenever I could." Sona told her "so, I was a bit out of my element when we were teleported to a barren rocky area I knew nothing about, to be honest."

Arina nodded. "Everyone is." She reassured him. "It's just that you have to have base skills to back that up. If you can win a fight with those skills with the advantages, then you can do it without if you're careful."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:10 pm

"well, maybe." Sona finally conceded, though he didn't seem too sure of this. "So, have you figured out a way to get off this rock yet? Because I've been thinking about it, and honestly, I'm pulling a blank here."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:49 pm

agentaaa wrote:"well, maybe." Sona finally conceded, though he didn't seem too sure of this. "So, have you figured out a way to get off this rock yet? Because I've been thinking about it, and honestly, I'm pulling a blank here."

Arina slumped back down into the spot she was sitting in before. "One:" She started. "Crack the rock then float away on the fragments." She said it in a serious tone, but by her smirk it would be obvious she was joking.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:19 pm

"Well, we'll put that on the backburner till we find a sword the size of a country." Sona told her. "maybe there's some portal on the planet we can access."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:21 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Well, we'll put that on the backburner till we find a sword the size of a country." Sona told her. "maybe there's some portal on the planet we can access."

Arina sat there silently for a few moments, then said. "I almost don't want to go back..." She said, laughing slightly as she did so. "You're the first person that didn't try to kill me before speaking to me."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next