Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megumos

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Megumos - Page 8 Empty Megumos

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Arina would find herself on an unfamiliar, barren land, the air thin, and the mountainsides steep and vast. there appeared to be little around to the untrained eye, and with the exception of a wispy atmosphere, the place she was on could be mistaken for a barren asteroid. She would notice little else about her, only sensing, perhaps, one other signature of energy, and hearing ominous whispers around her.
Elsewhere, Sona was waking up, hastily pulling himself to his feet. "What happened? I remember fighting some of chaos's forces, and then... nothing." He mused, unsure of his location. "man, the air's thin here...."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Megumos - Page 8 Empty Re: Megumos

Post by Wynn Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:17 pm

agentaaa wrote:"continue to the next level, champions." the voice calmly spoke.
"jesus, this stinks." Aaron said, moving on. He'd at least recovered in reishi just a little bit from that, though he was still rather low in reserves.
"Well, what can we do? Other than kick whoever's [censored] it is at the top?" Sona said, a mischievous grin on that last.

Arina began walking her way toward the next set of stairs to the next area silently.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:03 pm

as they entered the second room, they'd notice it seemed wider in space than the one before it, though the tower seemed to actually get thinner from the outside. As Sona entered, he suddenly signalled the rest to stop. smacking to the side, he stops a thin needle from striking Aaron dead-on to the head. "sorry, wasn't time to explain." Sona told him. "be careful, there appears to be pressure plates... watch your step." Sona said, motioning near the top of the stairs. "This might be a bit much."
"My apologies. I more glide than walk, so I'd forgotten them myself." Argus said, trailing behind them with some embarassment." Still... this isn't the right level for him. He used to be on the third-" Argus was cut off by his need to stop an arrow shot towards his head.
"Hmph. you know of my presence, then." they heard from the shadows. "Well-blocked. I apologize for this action, but it's made as necessary for me as it was for Argus." the man said, appearing in a black Ninja Obi in front of them. he was only about Sona's height, and seemed almost youthful in appearance, though the man could not have been less than twenty. a shock of brown hair peeked up from his mask, and his eyes were covered by interesting, black goggles with a few moving components. "Sorry, but it seems like I'm to be one of your opponent. I'm also afraid that the being ruling this tower won't allow intervention. That said, I'll let you choose amongst yourself who'd be best to face me."
"That's not necessary." Sona said, "There's no need to choose a combatant. I will be your opponent." Sona said, his face yet seeming quite kind and earnest - not battle-ready, it seems, simply a sincere and happy expression.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:58 am

agentaaa wrote:as they entered the second room, they'd notice it seemed wider in space than the one before it, though the tower seemed to actually get thinner from the outside. As Sona entered, he suddenly signalled the rest to stop. smacking to the side, he stops a thin needle from striking Aaron dead-on to the head. "sorry, wasn't time to explain." Sona told him. "be careful, there appears to be pressure plates... watch your step." Sona said, motioning near the top of the stairs. "This might be a bit much."
"My apologies. I more glide than walk, so I'd forgotten them myself." Argus said, trailing behind them with some embarassment." Still... this isn't the right level for him. He used to be on the third-" Argus was cut off by his need to stop an arrow shot towards his head.
"Hmph. you know of my presence, then." they heard from the shadows. "Well-blocked. I apologize for this action, but it's made as necessary for me as it was for Argus." the man said, appearing in a black Ninja Obi in front of them. he was only about Sona's height, and seemed almost youthful in appearance, though the man could not have been less than twenty. a shock of brown hair peeked up from his mask, and his eyes were covered by interesting, black goggles with a few moving components. "Sorry, but it seems like I'm to be one of your opponent. I'm also afraid that the being ruling this tower won't allow intervention. That said, I'll let you choose amongst yourself who'd be best to face me."
"That's not necessary." Sona said, "There's no need to choose a combatant. I will be your opponent." Sona said, his face yet seeming quite kind and earnest - not battle-ready, it seems, simply a sincere and happy expression.

Arina looked around the room trying to see any other traps around them. However, she could not see anything, but that didnt stop her from trying to find something in the shadows with her sight.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Sona suddenly dodged a trio of knives coming for him, flipping to the side, before handspringing upwards to dodge the sudden katana strike the man struck at him, moving so fast he would almost seem to have teleported. "As I expected... you really are good... a little better than me."
"...Eh?" Sona asked, dodging a second strike before blocking a third with a kunai.
"Listen... I'm not a fan of this job either - I'm just forced to do it." the man said, striking again for Sona's chest, only for Sona to hop away from the strike. "but I'm not able to go against his wishes... listen. I'm about to hop to your right and throw knives at you. Use that as your opening." the man told him.
"Alright, then." Sona said, preparing to throw a few shuriken. "I promise I'll make it quick."
"thank you, so much..." the man said, starting to move "for falling for this so easily, I mean!" the man said, abruptly hopping above him. "Hehehe... I needed just that amount of time to open the box... meet the de-ager."
The man told Sona, opening it, as s
Sona suddenly seemed to get a little shorter. "...Eh?" sona said, as his face started to lose a bit of it's looks. "It starts slowly to begin with, but soon, you'll be regressed to a fetus." the man said maliciously. "Cocky, naive kid. It's over..." the man told him, as a puff of smoke suddenly appeared around him, the gases all seeming to shroud him as his energy got weaker and weaker. "Sayonara... eh..." The assassin said, as he suddenly got pushed to his knees, an incredible amount of aura seeming to flood the room with a heavy, dense presence. to those in the room, it would feel like they were being pushed down by an intense amount of pressure, and Aaron himself dropped to one knee. "I've never seen this before... why does Sona feel like that...?"
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:50 pm

agentaaa wrote:Sona suddenly dodged a trio of knives coming for him, flipping to the side, before handspringing upwards to dodge the sudden katana strike the man struck at him, moving so fast he would almost seem to have teleported. "As I expected... you really are good... a little better than me."
"...Eh?" Sona asked, dodging a second strike before blocking a third with a kunai.
"Listen... I'm not a fan of this job either - I'm just forced to do it." the man said, striking again for Sona's chest, only for Sona to hop away from the strike. "but I'm not able to go against his wishes... listen. I'm about to hop to your right and throw knives at you. Use that as your opening." the man told him.
"Alright, then." Sona said, preparing to throw a few shuriken. "I promise I'll make it quick."
"thank you, so much..." the man said, starting to move "for falling for this so easily, I mean!" the man said, abruptly hopping above him. "Hehehe... I needed just that amount of time to open the box... meet the de-ager."
The man told Sona, opening it, as s
Sona suddenly seemed to get a little shorter. "...Eh?" sona said, as his face started to lose a bit of it's looks. "It starts slowly to begin with, but soon, you'll be regressed to a fetus." the man said maliciously. "Cocky, naive kid. It's over..." the man told him, as a puff of smoke suddenly appeared around him, the gases all seeming to shroud him as his energy got weaker and weaker. "Sayonara... eh..." The assassin said, as he suddenly got pushed to his knees, an incredible amount of aura seeming to flood the room with a heavy, dense presence. to those in the room, it would feel like they were being pushed down by an intense amount of pressure, and Aaron himself dropped to one knee. "I've never seen this before... why does Sona feel like that...?"

Arina remained stoic. She stood as if she felt nothing, staring at the fight. However, she would gather energy in her right hand that glowed faintly, then pressed her hand to her chest. Her entire form changed to a metallic alloy, then she continued to stand and watch, as her now-metal-form prevented the force of the pressure from having too much of an effect on her.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:03 pm

"you don't seem to understand, despite it being your toy, so I'll explain to you." Sona said, as the wind whipped away, his voice higher-pitched than normal. A bright, blue aura pulsed around him. "your little box can't eat past a certain amount of aura, so if someone's aura in the present or past is too high, it will stop working." Sona told him, drawing his kunai. "Secondly, it also makes the one struck with it relive the age lost over again. Which reminded me what happens when I go soft on people. What did happen." Sona continued, visibly angry. "bring out your full strength now. I know you're hiding some of it, and I'd like to crush the rest of your borrowed strength." Sona told him, raising his Kunai in a defiant gesture.
The other being wasted no time. "Damn you... Fine, I'll crush you for real, then." the man said, as his muscle mass visibly increased. his shirt ripped off as he showed an incredibly muscular physique. "what you fought before was my twenty percent form. This is my eighty percent. Do you understand you have no-" the man was cut off from gloating as sona appeared in front of him, crouching low before punching him in the gut, sending him into the wall on the other side of the room.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:08 pm

agentaaa wrote:"you don't seem to understand, despite it being your toy, so I'll explain to you." Sona said, as the wind whipped away, his voice higher-pitched than normal. A bright, blue aura pulsed around him. "your little box can't eat past a certain amount of aura, so if someone's aura in the present or past is too high, it will stop working." Sona told him, drawing his kunai. "Secondly, it also makes the one struck with it relive the age lost over again. Which reminded me what happens when I go soft on people. What did happen." Sona continued, visibly angry. "bring out your full strength now. I know you're hiding some of it, and I'd like to crush the rest of your borrowed strength." Sona told him, raising his Kunai in a defiant gesture.
The other being wasted no time. "Damn you... Fine, I'll crush you for real, then." the man said, as his muscle mass visibly increased. his shirt ripped off as he showed an incredibly muscular physique. "what you fought before was my twenty percent form. This is my eighty percent. Do you understand you have no-" the man was cut off from gloating as sona appeared in front of him, crouching low before punching him in the gut, sending him into the wall on the other side of the room.

Arina watched the fighting before them. Although no on would see it, she smirked under her helm when Sona punched his opponent mid-sentence.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:16 pm

"you said this is 80 percent? Didn't I just tell you to go all-out?" Sona told him, in a dark tone. "don't waste my time."
"eighty percent is enough for you. I won't need any more than this." the man said, smirking, though it was obvious he was shaking on his legs, hardly standing up.
Sona said nothing in response, merely held his hand back as he was going to punch. Extending his hand, he extended his fingers out at the last second, creating air pressure that shot forth at his opponent, leaving a cut across his chest. "I won't ask again - if you don't power up to full, I'll just kill you as you are now. It won't take me long." Sona told him.
"...fine. Be ready to witness the ultimate power of the wall of flesh..." the man told him, his muscles suddenly disappearing, as he went down to twenty percent briefly. Suddenly, he started grunting, his bulk increasing even further than it had before. red threads appeared above his skin, his muscle tendons growing so large they actually appeared over and out of his skin, as he became 5 times the size of Sona. "...100 percent." the man said, before flicking his finger at a nearby wall. the entire wall exploded in a shower of rock and stone.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:19 pm

agentaaa wrote:"you said this is 80 percent? Didn't I just tell you to go all-out?" Sona told him, in a dark tone. "don't waste my time."
"eighty percent is enough for you. I won't need any more than this." the man said, smirking, though it was obvious he was shaking on his legs, hardly standing up.
Sona said nothing in response, merely held his hand back as he was going to punch. Extending his hand, he extended his fingers out at the last second, creating air pressure that shot forth at his opponent, leaving a cut across his chest. "I won't ask again - if you don't power up to full, I'll just kill you as you are now. It won't take me long." Sona told him.
"...fine. Be ready to witness the ultimate power of the wall of flesh..." the man told him, his muscles suddenly disappearing, as he went down to twenty percent briefly. Suddenly, he started grunting, his bulk increasing even further than it had before. red threads appeared above his skin, his muscle tendons growing so large they actually appeared over and out of his skin, as he became 5 times the size of Sona. "...100 percent." the man said, before flicking his finger at a nearby wall. the entire wall exploded in a shower of rock and stone.

Arina still smirked behind her helmet. "...is still not enough." She stated calmly, but loud enough so the hulking beast of a man could hear her. Past that one statement, she remained silent.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:29 pm

"Shut up. You're next after him. I'll show you exactly how useless your confidence is." he retorted at her, as energy charged in his index finger. "With all my energy stored in my finger, it's got far more power than normal. With a shot like this, I could kill Exitius in a single blow." The man said, boasting. "Take this! Rei gan!" he said, as a huge beam of yellow energy shot out of his fingertips at Sona.
"Yeah, that is pretty strong. I couldn't take it without damage myself. You don't seem to get how strong Exitius is, though." Sona responded, making several hand-signals. "water style - 8 water dragons." Sona said, as he finished the hand-signals. All around him, eight different water dragons - each the size of the one that struck the black knight, formed, before suddenly joining together in front of sona, and rushing forth, an array of water that dwarfed the energy beam in size. Striking head on, the power of the rei gan was pushed back without much effort, striking through the energy. "when your opponent dwarfs you in power, direct confrontation of force is the worst strategy. For an assassin, you don't seem to understand that well." sona said, as the man, linked to his own energy beam, was powerless to move. Putting more force into his own beam in a desperate attempt to staunch the wave of water coming at him, his eyes opened up as the strike hit him nonetheless, slamming him into the wall so hard it made a large crater. a faint grunt came out of him, as he barely stood up. "No.... I won't lose... one hundred and... twenty..."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:33 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Shut up. You're next after him. I'll show you exactly how useless your confidence is." he retorted at her, as energy charged in his index finger. "With all my energy stored in my finger, it's got far more power than normal. With a shot like this, I could kill Exitius in a single blow." The man said, boasting. "Take this! Rei gan!" he said, as a huge beam of yellow energy shot out of his fingertips at Sona.
"Yeah, that is pretty strong. I couldn't take it without damage myself. You don't seem to get how strong Exitius is, though." Sona responded, making several hand-signals. "water style - 8 water dragons." Sona said, as he finished the hand-signals. All around him, eight different water dragons - each the size of the one that struck the black knight, formed, before suddenly joining together in front of sona, and rushing forth, an array of water that dwarfed the energy beam in size. Striking head on, the power of the rei gan was pushed back without much effort, striking through the energy. "when your opponent dwarfs you in power, direct confrontation of force is the worst strategy. For an assassin, you don't seem to understand that well." sona said, as the man, linked to his own energy beam, was powerless to move. Putting more force into his own beam in a desperate attempt to staunch the wave of water coming at him, his eyes opened up as the strike hit him nonetheless, slamming him into the wall so hard it made a large crater. a faint grunt came out of him, as he barely stood up. "No.... I won't lose... one hundred and... twenty..."

Arina's expression went plain for a moment, a bit surprised that he could still increase his power. However, she didn't show any concern about it. She still stood calmly, waiting for the fight to proceed.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:44 pm

"Stop it, you fool!" Sona screamed, suddenly concerned, as the muscles on the man grew larger, a bony crest upwards appearing from each shoulder as he seemed to become even more monstrous, the lower part of his pants ripping. "
"What? Afraid of me because I've overcome my limits? You were so confident a second ago, but now I've finally attained this form..."
"No, you fool! Don't you see what's happening to your body?" Sona asked him, glaring, as suddenly, another puff of smoke appeared around him, as his aura visibly decreased to it's old level. standing there was an older Sona once again, his aura visibly dwarfed by the man in front of him now. "Stop..."
"Oh, I see. you saw your limit coming and decided to stop me now. Is that it?" the man said, moving to punch Sona in the gut. The man actually appeared to teleport as he suddenly appeared, ready to punch Sona so hard his organs would implode. However, he suddenly stopped there, seeming to shake in place. "urgghhh..."
"Your body... can't handle it anymore..." Sona said sadly. "it's over..."
The man's muscle suddenly seemed to break apart like a clay sculpture, as he fell, his body seeming skinny and emaciated. "I... guess it was too much..." the man said, before he was cut off by the blood pouring out of his mouth. he went through a vigorous seizure, before laying still completely.
"..." Sona stood silently for a few seconds, looking at the man, before standing up. "...let's just go." he said finally, Aaron following him with an uneasy expression as they headed to the next level. Argus soon followed, seeming worried still.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:48 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Stop it, you fool!" Sona screamed, suddenly concerned, as the muscles on the man grew larger, a bony crest upwards appearing from each shoulder as he seemed to become even more monstrous, the lower part of his pants ripping. "
"What? Afraid of me because I've overcome my limits? You were so confident a second ago, but now I've finally attained this form..."
"No, you fool! Don't you see what's happening to your body?" Sona asked him, glaring, as suddenly, another puff of smoke appeared around him, as his aura visibly decreased to it's old level. standing there was an older Sona once again, his aura visibly dwarfed by the man in front of him now. "Stop..."
"Oh, I see. you saw your limit coming and decided to stop me now. Is that it?" the man said, moving to punch Sona in the gut. The man actually appeared to teleport as he suddenly appeared, ready to punch Sona so hard his organs would implode. However, he suddenly stopped there, seeming to shake in place. "urgghhh..."
"Your body... can't handle it anymore..." Sona said sadly. "it's over..."
The man's muscle suddenly seemed to break apart like a clay sculpture, as he fell, his body seeming skinny and emaciated. "I... guess it was too much..." the man said, before he was cut off by the blood pouring out of his mouth. he went through a vigorous seizure, before laying still completely.
"..." Sona stood silently for a few seconds, looking at the man, before standing up. "...let's just go." he said finally, Aaron following him with an uneasy expression as they headed to the next level. Argus soon followed, seeming worried still.

Arina followed them, but stopped short a moment and looked back a the corpse. She stared at him for a moment, thinking to herself. After a moment of thought, she turned and followed the others to the next floor.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:08 pm

the 4 would round the corner and find another spiralling staircase, the railings having a white cloud stylization to them, and the entire staircase being made of polished marble. "Ah? who'd figure intruders'd make it this far. well, it's not a problem, I'd been hoping someone'd come and break my boredom. Meditation only works for so long." they'd hear, rounding the corner. the person they would see in front of them would be odd for a few reasons. His lounging position might be one, the fact that his voice seemed rather relaxed with hints of amusement another, but for the most fact it'd likely be that he was a being of animated molten rock, chiseled into the form of a skinny youth, or so it would seem, with red cracks in his body showing off his true nature. "But look at you guys, all beat up just from the 2 on the lower levels. This is no good. How about this? Screw the rules, you can come at me in any number or order." The stranger would say, grinning and showing off his chiselled teeth. "Name's Abaddon. Thanks for breaking my boredom. In appreciation I'll break your backs." he told them, powering up. It would be definitely felt as chi, the strength that surrounded him at that moment, as he entered his fighting stance.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:05 am

agentaaa wrote:the 4 would round the corner and find another spiralling staircase, the railings having a white cloud stylization to them, and the entire staircase being made of polished marble. "Ah? who'd figure intruders'd make it this far. well, it's not a problem, I'd been hoping someone'd come and break my boredom. Meditation only works for so long." they'd hear, rounding the corner. the person they would see in front of them would be odd for a few reasons. His lounging position might be one, the fact that his voice seemed rather relaxed with hints of amusement another, but for the most fact it'd likely be that he was a being of animated molten rock, chiseled into the form of a skinny youth, or so it would seem, with red cracks in his body showing off his true nature. "But look at you guys, all beat up just from the 2 on the lower levels. This is no good. How about this? Screw the rules, you can come at me in any number or order." The stranger would say, grinning and showing off his chiselled teeth. "Name's Abaddon. Thanks for breaking my boredom. In appreciation I'll break your backs." he told them, powering up. It would be definitely felt as chi, the strength that surrounded him at that moment, as he entered his fighting stance.

Arina gathered energy in both of her hands. In one hand was a furiously burning crimson flame, and the other had the red glow from just shortly earlier, but much more powerful this time. Shortly after, she put the two together. They went from a flame to what appeared to be a miniature sun in her hands. It continued to grow in strength, more and more, the longer she held it. Just as it was beginning to melt the floor a few feet beneath it, she took it into herself. The sun vanished, and her body became a sun so-to-speak. Faintly, one could see metal under the flames, but they burned so furiously that her form was almost entirely flame. She drew her shield and sword, as they both took on a similar form. She then began striding toward Abaddon without fear.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:36 am

Abaddon snorted at this, as the others took similar fighting poses. Sona threw several water shuriken, easily dodged, before rushing at his opponent. Aaron attempted to bind his opponent in place with Bakudo 9: Geki, but the opponent not only took the binding, but immediately broke it with a Kiai. Immediately afterward abaddon created a ball of energy in his hand, before throwing it directly in front of Arina, the concentrated Ki blowing up in front of her, breaking the floor. "This can't be all, can it?" Abaddon asked.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:41 am

agentaaa wrote:Abaddon snorted at this, as the others took similar fighting poses. Sona threw several water shuriken, easily dodged, before rushing at his opponent. Aaron attempted to bind his opponent in place with Bakudo 9: Geki, but the opponent not only took the binding, but immediately broke it with a Kiai. Immediately afterward abaddon created a ball of energy in his hand, before throwing it directly in front of Arina, the concentrated Ki blowing up in front of her, breaking the floor. "This can't be all, can it?" Abaddon asked.

Arina put her shield up and crouched behind it when the sphere was thrown at her. When it exploded, she slid back, but appeared unharmed by just looking at her. She sheathed her sword and raised her hand up over her head and conjured a lightning spear. This one seemed stronger than previous ones. Much, in fact. It took on a more bloody glow and seemed more like a large halberd in size. She took a couple jogging steps forward and hurled it, throwing all her body's strength into it. What ever it would hit, it would embed itself deep into it before exploding with a tremendous amount of force.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:05 am

Seeing Arina's strike, Abaddon jumped upward in a flipping motion, before launching himself off of a wall, the wall breaking from the strain right afterwards, as abaddon quickly landed behind Arina, his body allowing him to sink from such a height much faster than a human would, as he threw a swift roundhouse kick to her side. he'd be stopped from this motion by aaron, using his nodachi to block the kick, as the weapon gave off sparks from the force of the stone leg striking it. Sona came from behind, attempting to stab Abaddon with a kunai, but Abaddon abruptly pulled his leg back and threw it into a back kick, knocking the young warrior off his feet.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:43 am

agentaaa wrote:Seeing Arina's strike, Abaddon jumped upward in a flipping motion, before launching himself off of a wall, the wall breaking from the strain right afterwards, as abaddon quickly landed behind Arina, his body allowing him to sink from such a height much faster than a human would, as he threw a swift roundhouse kick to her side. he'd be stopped from this motion by aaron, using his nodachi to block the kick, as the weapon gave off sparks from the force of the stone leg striking it. Sona came from behind, attempting to stab Abaddon with a kunai, but Abaddon abruptly pulled his leg back and threw it into a back kick, knocking the young warrior off his feet.

While Abaddon was still close and distracted, Arina brought her sword over one shoulder, and grabbed it with both hands. She started swinging it down on him, but pumped it full of chaotic flame before it would come into contact with him.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Abaddon, seeing the strike, shot off a small blast of energy from his hand - not at the sword itself, but at the gauntlet's holding it, the concussive force most likely knocking the strike astray. Ducking under Aaron's next strike, Abaddon jumped up and over Arina, firing another ki ball from above her, before landing and sliding a short way. "alright, this is an okay selection, I suppose. Maybe I'll let you guys see my full strength." Abaddon said, smirking.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:39 pm

agentaaa wrote:Abaddon, seeing the strike, shot off a small blast of energy from his hand - not at the sword itself, but at the gauntlet's holding it, the concussive force most likely knocking the strike astray. Ducking under Aaron's next strike, Abaddon jumped up and over Arina, firing another ki ball from above her, before landing and sliding a short way. "alright, this is an okay selection, I suppose. Maybe I'll let you guys see my full strength." Abaddon said, smirking.

Arina's sword would be knocked from her grip, but would hold her ground firmly. When Abaddon threw the ki ball, she would raise her shield up and block a majority of the blow. After Abaddon likely shifted his attention, Arina put her shield on her back and began focusing her pyromancy in both of her hands. She brought her hands over her head and trusted them forward. In front of them, fire would explode in the air. However, it would not be limited strictly to a close range attack, the explosions would travel forward in a line with mere fractions of a second in between each one. The line would travel straight at Abaddon, but would have a slight degree of tracking that would follow Abaddon if he didn't put some effort into dodging it.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Abaddon smirked, seeing the attack coming towards him, as he stopped for a second. seeming calm, he collected a dark green energy around one hand, as he collected dark energy within it. firing it off, just as the pyromantic attack was about to hit him, a spear seemed to pierce the energy, dissolving the fire it touched and heading straight for Arina.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:53 pm

agentaaa wrote:Abaddon smirked, seeing the attack coming towards him, as he stopped for a second. seeming calm, he collected a dark green energy around one hand, as he collected dark energy within it. firing it off, just as the pyromantic attack was about to hit him, a spear seemed to pierce the energy, dissolving the fire it touched and heading straight for Arina.

Arina would be still recovering from her previous attack and would only have a moment's notice to react. She would raise her shield and block the hit, but would be knocked down by the spear. She quickly got up and began striding to the side, but kept her eyes on trained on Abaddon. She reached a point in the room, then kicked the ground, her sword flying up from the ground just before she caught it.
She took the sword in her right hand and brought it over her left shoulder before swinging it multiple times, sending large waves of fire at Abaddon as her body's flame dimmed slightly, and the silvery alloy faintly seen beneath the flame changed to a dull bronze, and she ran at Abaddon now with her iron flesh having finally worn off in her previous attack's wake. The flame from her body would likely burn Abaddon for simply being close enough. When she came upon her foe, she would stab forward into him just after concentrating her fire into her sword.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Sidestepping while raising his arm, Abaddon fired a Ki ball at Arina's face just as her stroke completed. "I see an opening." Abaddon taunted, only to be hit in the back with a trio of shuriken. none of them left anything more than scratches, but it seemed to give enough pain to make Abaddon pause for a moment. He was then made to dodge by a sudden lunge from Aaron, striking with his katana, only for him to be knocked away by a small ki blast from Abaddon, causing little damage but knocking him off his feet.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:11 pm

agentaaa wrote:Sidestepping while raising his arm, Abaddon fired a Ki ball at Arina's face just as her stroke completed. "I see an opening." Abaddon taunted, only to be hit in the back with a trio of shuriken. none of them left anything more than scratches, but it seemed to give enough pain to make Abaddon pause for a moment. He was then made to dodge by a sudden lunge from Aaron, striking with his katana, only for him to be knocked away by a small ki blast from Abaddon, causing little damage but knocking him off his feet.

Arina missed her attack, and took the blast to the face. She flew back and slid on her back ways before she recovered and stood back up. At this point, the flames on her body seemed to dim. With the much-needed distance between her and Abaddon now, she took the time to concentrate all the power she could into her sword. "Get back!" She shouted to the others before she leaped forward and stabbed downward into Abaddon. The moment the blade would come into contact with Abaddon or the ground, it would cause a colossal explosion of crimson flames. While the heat wouldn't be what would even remotely harm Abaddon, it would be the sheer explosive force. The blast would either create a deep crater where she landed, or cave-in the ground Abaddon was lying on if he failed to dodge it. Regardless of which occurred, her body would no longer be engulfed in flame, and she would jump back away from the spot where she landed, then collapse to her hands and knees breathing heavily.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next