Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megumos

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Megumos - Page 7 Empty Megumos

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Arina would find herself on an unfamiliar, barren land, the air thin, and the mountainsides steep and vast. there appeared to be little around to the untrained eye, and with the exception of a wispy atmosphere, the place she was on could be mistaken for a barren asteroid. She would notice little else about her, only sensing, perhaps, one other signature of energy, and hearing ominous whispers around her.
Elsewhere, Sona was waking up, hastily pulling himself to his feet. "What happened? I remember fighting some of chaos's forces, and then... nothing." He mused, unsure of his location. "man, the air's thin here...."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Megumos - Page 7 Empty Re: Megumos

Post by agentaaa Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:01 am

"I now sue for the freedom of everyone I wish to come with me." Aaron said "Including me, Sona, Arina, and Argus." Aaron said.
"request granted." the voice said, as Argus's chains abruptly snapped off and disintegrated
"What... I... Am free?" Argus asked aloud, looking at his chains with a look of utter surprise. "I'm free! I'm free! Ha ha ha ha! I'm free, I'm free!" Argus said, laughing, as the black energy next to him dissipated. "I'm finally free!"
"That you are, my friend." Aaron says, helping Argus up with his hand.
"I must apologize, it seems I've caused you a lot of trouble." Argus said, beginning to bow, only to be pulled up by Aaron.
"Save your breath. I can't hold you responsible for what you did while bound to do so. I would not be so foolish as to ask that." Aaron replies softly.
"Yay! So it's a happy ending after all!" Sona says in an upbeat tone, but Aaron shakes his head. "no. It won't be over until we break the power within this tower, with our own two hands." Aaron says, as the door shudders, before swinging open from the inside.
"Yeah." Sona says, suddenly serious.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:08 am

agentaaa wrote:"I now sue for the freedom of everyone I wish to come with me." Aaron said "Including me, Sona, Arina, and Argus." Aaron said.
"request granted." the voice said, as Argus's chains abruptly snapped off and disintegrated
"What... I... Am free?" Argus asked aloud, looking at his chains with a look of utter surprise. "I'm free! I'm free! Ha ha ha ha! I'm free, I'm free!" Argus said, laughing, as the black energy next to him dissipated. "I'm finally free!"
"That you are, my friend." Aaron says, helping Argus up with his hand.
"I must apologize, it seems I've caused you a lot of trouble." Argus said, beginning to bow, only to be pulled up by Aaron.
"Save your breath. I can't hold you responsible for what you did while bound to do so. I would not be so foolish as to ask that." Aaron replies softly.
"Yay! So it's a happy ending after all!" Sona says in an upbeat tone, but Aaron shakes his head. "no. It won't be over until we break the power within this tower, with our own two hands." Aaron says, as the door shudders, before swinging open from the inside.
"Yeah." Sona says, suddenly serious.

As they were celebrating, they would likely be startled by a series extremely loud explosions and a bright flashes. When they turned to see what the commotion was all about, they would see Arina throwing all kinds of different pyromancies at the gate, trying to blow it down since it had not yet opened like it should have.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:11 pm

"You might say that she's a "fiery" sort, heh heh... heh." Sona laughed nervously, putting his hand up to high-five Aaron, only for him to shake his head and walk forward. "the door's open now, and we have a new member on the team, I think." Aaron says to Arina, pointing to the frail Argus, no longer glowing and resembling his original form, following behind. "as you freed me, so too will I work towards making sure you obtain your final freedom, if it is allowed. I owe you far too much to consider doing otherwise." Argus says, in a much less strained voice. "besides, I'd rather not stay on this world either."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:55 am

agentaaa wrote:"You might say that she's a "fiery" sort, heh heh... heh." Sona laughed nervously, putting his hand up to high-five Aaron, only for him to shake his head and walk forward. "the door's open now, and we have a new member on the team, I think." Aaron says to Arina, pointing to the frail Argus, no longer glowing and resembling his original form, following behind. "as you freed me, so too will I work towards making sure you obtain your final freedom, if it is allowed. I owe you far too much to consider doing otherwise." Argus says, in a much less strained voice. "besides, I'd rather not stay on this world either."

Arina would nod at Argus, and put her shield on her back and traded it for her Avelyn crossbow. She carried her fiery blade in her right hand and kept her crossbow in her left, ready to attack anything they might see as a threat when they enter the tower.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 am

Inside the tower, the gloom of the darkness-filled tower seemed to set all around them. The tower was just well-lit enough, despite there being no light source, for the group to see what was in front of them, but not easily or well, and at the moment all that was truly visible was the staircase in front of them. the staircase itself was small enough that only one person at a time could stand on it, and any railing it might have had was gone, implying that care should be taken while going up. "What's this floor made out of? It's so odd to..." Sona trailed off, as a sickening crunch was heard from the floor below him. everyone there could easily identify it, due to their battle experience, as the sickening crunch of bone. "...let's hurry along." Aaron said, allowing no emotion in his voice, as he hurried up to the staircase.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:58 pm

agentaaa wrote:Inside the tower, the gloom of the darkness-filled tower seemed to set all around them. The tower was just well-lit enough, despite there being no light source, for the group to see what was in front of them, but not easily or well, and at the moment all that was truly visible was the staircase in front of them. the staircase itself was small enough that only one person at a time could stand on it, and any railing it might have had was gone, implying that care should be taken while going up. "What's this floor made out of? It's so odd to..." Sona trailed off, as a sickening crunch was heard from the floor below him. everyone there could easily identify it, due to their battle experience, as the sickening crunch of bone. "...let's hurry along." Aaron said, allowing no emotion in his voice, as he hurried up to the staircase.

Arina would continue walking across the floor unphased by the fact there are bones beneath their feet. She raised her blade side ways in front of her for a moment, and the flames on the sword intensified. She then swung the sword straight upward, a glob of what looked like liquid fire flew up into the darkness. After rising a short distance, it solidified into a sphere and brightened significantly to light the room they were in.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:25 pm

As they kept suddenly going up, they entered a brightly lit room. Inside, they saw bright treasures of gold and silver in a big pile, near a brilliantly varnished door. The treasures shifted, slowly, revealing a large, armored, and yet short creature. it seemed to have a wolf's head. "What's this? I was told by my master to expect 3 high-level opponents, with strong energy, and yet I am instead graced by total weaklings... I feel insulted, actually. Welcome to the first level of the tower." He told them. "Every level of this tower, you'll have to face a stronger opponent. I, for instance, am the strongest being from my home-world to exist." the wolf said, grinning. "If you turn back now, you'll have a peaceful death by starvation. I'd prefer you stay, though - I haven't tasted fresh meat in a long time." He said, shifting into different positions at a very fast speed in the room as he spoke- though not as fast as any of the three entering the room could accomplish without much effort.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:38 pm

agentaaa wrote:As they kept suddenly going up, they entered a brightly lit room. Inside, they saw bright treasures of gold and silver in a big pile, near a brilliantly varnished door. The treasures shifted, slowly, revealing a large, armored, and yet short creature. it seemed to have a wolf's head. "What's this? I was told by my master to expect 3 high-level opponents, with strong energy, and yet I am instead graced by total weaklings... I feel insulted, actually. Welcome to the first level of the tower." He told them. "Every level of this tower, you'll have to face a stronger opponent. I, for instance, am the strongest being from my home-world to exist." the wolf said, grinning. "If you turn back now, you'll have a peaceful death by starvation. I'd prefer you stay, though - I haven't tasted fresh meat in a long time." He said, shifting into different positions at a very fast speed in the room as he spoke- though not as fast as any of the three entering the room could accomplish without much effort.

Arina reacted almost immediately to the wolf's threats, conjuring a crimson flame in her now-open shield hand. It grew in intensity, then she hurled the fireball at the wolf. Wherever it hit, it would explode and leave a small pool of lava. In the time the wolf would most likely take to dodge the fireball, Arina began charging forward, sword at her side and her shield raised.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:52 pm

"Damnit. It made more sense for me to go, since he's the lowest, and my strength's half-spent anyways... regardless..." Aaron said to himself, watching.
"She's good." Aaron said appraisingly.
The wolf just barely dodged in surprise. "A magic-user..." he said, dodging away, though not right away noticing Arina's charge.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:00 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Damnit. It made more sense for me to go, since he's the lowest, and my strength's half-spent anyways... regardless..." Aaron said to himself, watching.
"She's good." Aaron said appraisingly.
The wolf just barely dodged in surprise. "A magic-user..." he said, dodging away, though not right away noticing Arina's charge.

When Arina came upon the wolf, she brought her shield across herself, then swung it back, going for a shield bash to the wolf's head. She would quickly step forward immediately after wards and thrust her silver sword into her foe.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:10 pm

The wolf was unprepared for the shield bash, and ended up being entirely open for the sword strike. The Wolf seemed entirely surprised at the sword in his gut... before giving a fierce grin. jumping back and off the sword, leaving more wounds on himself, he savagely snarled "A fine blade, clearly made by a master... what a brilliant cutting edge... that edge... will never harm me again." he said, before taking out a small, yellow candy. eating it, his wolfish nature appeared to become even more pronounced, as he grew larger, his canine features becoming more pronounced, and his fangs growing out of his mouth. His wound appeared to close up, no longer being visible. "And you've lost your trump, fool!" He roared, before charging forth, striking with his front paw.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:15 pm

agentaaa wrote:The wolf was unprepared for the shield bash, and ended up being entirely open for the sword strike. The Wolf seemed entirely surprised at the sword in his gut... before giving a fierce grin. jumping back and off the sword, leaving more wounds on himself, he savagely snarled "A fine blade, clearly made by a master... what a brilliant cutting edge... that edge... will never harm me again." he said, before taking out a small, yellow candy. eating it, his wolfish nature appeared to become even more pronounced, as he grew larger, his canine features becoming more pronounced, and his fangs growing out of his mouth. His wound appeared to close up, no longer being visible. "And you've lost your trump, fool!" He roared, before charging forth, striking with his front paw.

Arina stood her ground, concentrating all the fire into her sword she could without melting it, then stabbed upward into the paw that was coming down on her. If this did not stop the paw from coming down on her, the sword would likely sink and burn deep. However, she would be smashed into the ground under the force of the stomp.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:20 pm

"Aughhhh.... it burns..." the creature said, wrenching it's hand back. "how can this be.... oh, of course. you channeled your fire into your weapon.... that's just great..." It said, grinning again, as it took out a candy. "Now, I've memorized that, too!" He roared, eating a different candy. Once again, he grew bigger, becoming more simian in appearance. Looking at her, he put both fists down and roared, the sheer kinetic force enough to put an ordinary being on the ground, before charging with greater speed, kicking her with one of his now-pawed legs.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:47 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Aughhhh.... it burns..." the creature said, wrenching it's hand back. "how can this be.... oh, of course. you channeled your fire into your weapon.... that's just great..." It said, grinning again, as it took out a candy. "Now, I've memorized that, too!" He roared, eating a different candy. Once again, he grew bigger, becoming more simian in appearance. Looking at her, he put both fists down and roared, the sheer kinetic force enough to put an ordinary being on the ground, before charging with greater speed, kicking her with one of his now-pawed legs.

Arina crouched down and raised her shield. When the foot hit her, the shield absorbed most of the brunt, but she was catapulted backwards, and rolled a couple times on the ground. She sat there a moment on all fours dazed slightly from the impact. As she sat there, she noticed her hand sparking an orange color. At first she was confused, then she remembered she had absorbed power from someone that had used lightning in some form before.
She pulled herself back to her feet and sheathed her sword, trying to focus on that energy. At first, it would almost seem as though she were getting ready to give up. After a moment, she finally thought she had it. She raised her shield arm, pointing it at the wolf, and brought her right hand over her shoulder. Her hand sparked violently for a moment, before a long bolt of what looked like orange lightning appeared in her fist.
She took a step forward, and hurled the bolt at the head of her foe as if it were a javelin. Regardless of what it slammed against, it would cause an explosion, and electricity would surge through whatever it hit.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:08 pm

The ape would slide back, a large hole in him from the strike. "gurps... to think I'd be driven to this..." He mumbled, seeming nearly-dead. "That was your last shot at me... See, now, my ultimate form!" He screamed, eating a small bird-shaped candy. Immediately, his armor splintered off, as he became bright and feathered. "Avian armor - and your time is nigh!" He roared, before swooping in at Arina, slashing with his talons.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:16 pm

agentaaa wrote:The ape would slide back, a large hole in him from the strike. "gurps... to think I'd be driven to this..." He mumbled, seeming nearly-dead. "That was your last shot at me... See, now, my ultimate form!" He screamed, eating a small bird-shaped candy. Immediately, his armor splintered off, as he became bright and feathered. "Avian armor - and your time is nigh!" He roared, before swooping in at Arina, slashing with his talons.

Arina dropped her shield where she stood and sheathed her sword. She simply stood there in a low stance and purposefully took a swipe of the talons, before gripping onto the first one her hands found. As the talons hit her, shards of black,scorched metal flew off her armor, as did a few drops of blood. She began climbing up the side of the beast, gripping its feathers tightly. When she got onto its back, she raised her right hand upward, conjuring another lightning spear, and stabbed it downward into the beast, hoping it wouldn't try to shake her off while one of her hands wasn't holding on.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Arina's sword would simply bang off the talons, however, not able to pierce them. "What are you doing?" The creature cried, as Arina climbed on him. "Get off!" The creature cried, before heading towards the wall. Arina was faster, however, plunging the lightning spear into the bird's back and seemingly ending the fight
-only for it to dissipate as it hit, as the bird sped on. Grinning as best he could with a beak, the creature laughed. "Did you think I was joking when I said that wouldn't work on me?" The creature asked, continuing for the wall and intending to smash Arina against it.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:27 pm

agentaaa wrote:Arina's sword would simply bang off the talons, however, not able to pierce them. "What are you doing?" The creature cried, as Arina climbed on him. "Get off!" The creature cried, before heading towards the wall. Arina was faster, however, plunging the lightning spear into the bird's back and seemingly ending the fight
-only for it to dissipate as it hit, as the bird sped on. Grinning as best he could with a beak, the creature laughed. "Did you think I was joking when I said that wouldn't work on me?" The creature asked, continuing for the wall and intending to smash Arina against it.

Arina would grip as tight as she could with both hands, waiting for the wall to get closer. At the very last possible second, she jumped off the beast, hoping it would slam itself into the wall.
With the added weight of the armor, she slammed into the ground. She rolled to try and reduce the damage done to her body, but the armor made it difficult, and it still ended up being an agonizing landing. She stayed on her knees for a moment, then slowly got to her feet to see what had happened to the beast.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:42 pm

"Hehe.... Aughhhh!" The eagle-ape-wolf yelled, hitting it's head. "You crazy fool... You're gonna give me a concussion!" It yelled, scratching at his head. "Urk... Gah! I'm bleeding! Bleeding! I definitely have a concussion!" It shrieked, before getting back into battle-stance. "...Ahem, anyway... Your sword, your flames, those weird spears... all have been rendered useless against me. You're out of options."It said, grinning. "I have you now."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:52 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Hehe.... Aughhhh!" The eagle-ape-wolf yelled, hitting it's head. "You crazy fool... You're gonna give me a concussion!" It yelled, scratching at his head. "Urk... Gah! I'm bleeding! Bleeding! I definitely have a concussion!" It shrieked, before getting back into battle-stance. "...Ahem, anyway... Your sword, your flames, those weird spears... all have been rendered useless against me. You're out of options."It said, grinning. "I have you now."

Arina stood there a moment, staring silently, then quickly drew her avelyn crossbow. She took aim for the creature's eyes and fired a volley of three bolts. As they fired in rapid succession, she attempted to adjust her aim to hit the other eye as well after the first bolt flew from the avelyn.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:39 am

"How many ******* weapons do you have?" It shrieked, only narrowly dodging, heavily wounded. "l-look, I'm sorry about all the trouble. Really, I am. just... let me go. I promise, I won't bother you anymore." he said, landing in a bad position. "please, I beg you..."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:31 pm

agentaaa wrote:"How many ******* weapons do you have?" It shrieked, only narrowly dodging, heavily wounded. "l-look, I'm sorry about all the trouble. Really, I am. just... let me go. I promise, I won't bother you anymore." he said, landing in a bad position. "please, I beg you..."

Arina stood there quietly, keeping the Avelyn trained on the beast. She thought for a moment, then sighed. "Get out of my sight." She said harshly. She put the Avelyn back on her back and recovered her sword and shield. She stared at the beast, glaring from behind her helmet, waiting for him to leave the place.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:39 pm

"Truly, you are merciful. Such a valorous opponent. However..." The creature said, as it's feathers that dropped upon hitting the wall earlier suddenly swirled about Arina. the feathers seemed to create a cyclone, briefly sweeping her off her feet, as the beast charged energy. "Take this! Beast gu....urgh..." As the creature went to fire, though, a wave of black energy briefly sweeped over everyone in the chamber. though noone was hurt, both the cyclone and the energy the beast was charging dissipated. "W-wait." the creature said again, but not to Arina, as a black spear formed from the ceiling and struck it in the back. The creature died with an abnormal, sucking sound, as chains appeared from nearby and ripped the creature in many pieces.
silence rained for a pair of seconds, before a black orb appeared. "It is your right, and I know how to preserve such. Your reward for winning, champion, is still here."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:44 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Truly, you are merciful. Such a valorous opponent. However..." The creature said, as it's feathers that dropped upon hitting the wall earlier suddenly swirled about Arina. the feathers seemed to create a cyclone, briefly sweeping her off her feet, as the beast charged energy. "Take this! Beast gu....urgh..." As the creature went to fire, though, a wave of black energy briefly sweeped over everyone in the chamber. though noone was hurt, both the cyclone and the energy the beast was charging dissipated. "W-wait." the creature said again, but not to Arina, as a black spear formed from the ceiling and struck it in the back. The creature died with an abnormal, sucking sound, as chains appeared from nearby and ripped the creature in many pieces.
silence rained for a pair of seconds, before a black orb appeared. "It is your right, and I know how to preserve such. Your reward for winning, champion, is still here."

Arina got back to her feet after being freed from the whirlwind. She began walking back over to the group, a slight limp visible in her walk. Energy from the pieces around the chamber began to flow from the beast's remains and swirled around her as the dark sign on her hand lit up for a few moments. She just remained silent, and had an 'aura' of disgust about her.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:50 pm

"continue to the next level, champions." the voice calmly spoke.
"jesus, this stinks." Aaron said, moving on. He'd at least recovered in reishi just a little bit from that, though he was still rather low in reserves.
"Well, what can we do? Other than kick whoever's [censored] it is at the top?" Sona said, a mischievous grin on that last.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content